Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Tickle Star

The official visual god k i m j a e j o o n g thread

Posted (edited)

[CUTS] Jaejoong on Utacon

[DL]

Edited by Defiance
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

[Yu Shirota&JJ IG Live]

Edited by Defiance
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

[ jj_1986_jj / Jaejoong IG Ed

Edited by Defiance
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

[Uncut version] Kim Jaejoong's dream like Trip to Argentina [Travel Buddies] EP.10

Pack with KPOP Star Kim Jaejoong! [Travel Buddies] TMI.9

Edited by Defiance
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

[NEWS]

#김재중 Has been donating to support the eradication of COVID-19 and has been volunteering in secret: messages of support explode http://nbnnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=383073

#김재중 Volunteered actively in times of disasters, has been donating secretly, continuously warned the danger of COVID-19, method was different but it was his attempt to convey the dire situation, fans understand his intentions

#김재중 spreads Korean pride/happiness to fans all over the world, his sincerity and integrity will never fade He pleaded so many times to be aware of COVID-19 yet so many ppl went out to see cherry blossom on weekend in Korea/Japan, shocking, speechless

While #김재중 is in whirlwinds due to his untimely comments on April Fools, support from his global fans are surging : His past secret donations and volunteer activities not only in Korea but also all over Asia are surfacing

Fans will protect stars who makes mistakes if that star has been doing good continuously, not many stars payback the love he/she receives by doing good consistently #김재중

Didn’t commit sexual misconduct/murder. Can’t afford to lose young star who elevated Korea’s image/spreading goodwill over 1 misjudgment w/o clearly revealing his true intentions. Mature, very human image of Korea he represents can’t be lost either #김재중

Cr: @crystalmoon0213

[SUMMARY] Kim Jaejoong has been donating to support the eradication of COVID-19 & has been volunteering in secret: messages of support explode! http://nbnnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=383073

Edited by Defiance
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

[NEWS]

“There’s a possibility #김재중 will be bashed again if he appears on TV, so decided to refrain from TV appearances until dust settles.”

TV Asahi accepted suggestion by Jaejoong’s representatives.

M Station: Please come out again after things calm down.

[NEWS]

We love you, Jaejoong! Please endure!

Japanese media: #김재중 had no ill intention, feel sorry for him

Edited by Defiance
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

[INFO] Jaejoong will appear on #TUNE on 4/6 from 27:10 ~

Edited by Defiance
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

During his IG Live [email protected] eskey_choi talks about #김재중 :

Worrying about Jaejoong? Don’t worry too much.

Because... you all know how pure JJ is

He’s such an innocent/pure person

His words are from that pure heart

Everything will go well

I’m also excited about my next project w JJ

[Trans] Eskey Choi (related part of Jaejoong). He shares one good story about him for the wonderfall classes and the trailer video.

Edited by Defiance
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Behind The Scenes) Unreleased Footage of Kim Jaejoong's Travel Buddies [Travel Buddies] TMI.10

Edited by Defiance
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

[ORICON CHART]

Jaejoong's single Brava!! Brava!! Brava!! / Ray of Light is #8 on Oricon's Monthly Single Ranking!

Edited by Defiance
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

[CUTS] Jaejoong on Fuji TV's Tune

Edited by Defiance
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

[JB's YOUTUBE CHANNEL]

Just Another Girl "JAEJOONG LIVE from 2018 "The Reunion in memory" DVD

Edited by Defiance
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

[DL] Jaejoong on TUNE CUT HD Version

img.gif

Edited by Defiance
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

[JB's YOUTUBE CHANNEL]

All That Glitters "JAEJOONG LIVE from 2018 "The Reunion in memory" DVD

Edited by Defiance
  • Like 1

[TR] Tune "Maru Tune" Guest Jaejoong. Interview English trans.

Mar : The first guest is too luxurious. Am I ok?(lol )
Thanking you in advance.

JJ: lol

Mar: Jaejoong's overwhelming performance is fascinating and I watched it, but what do you keep in your mind when you perform live?

JJ: I don’t want to disappoint ppl who come to my live for the first time. So I'll do my best. And ,Ofc, the fans think that my songs…ballads are well communicated and feel my feelings. Don't be careless on stage. I’ll try my best but it’s ok to sing the wrong lyrics. Than that, I want customers to feel my feelings without not saying. I want you to feel my gap.

Mar: You talk in Japanese during the live, right? Are the MCs in your live thinking in advance? Or do you say what you thought then?

JJ: I've no think at all. At that time, the reaction of the audience and the atmosphere of the venue are different. That's why I read the air on the spot and talk to my fans. So the quality of the live changes. The expression of quality may be different, but pleasure of conversation ... I think the pleasure of conversation that customers feel is different.

Mar: I think in advance, but after all, I'm talking something completely different.(lol )

JJ: It's difficult to sing a ballad song after being excited at MC,
I like the atmosphere during that time. Customers are saying, "Jaejoong, can you sing a ballad after this excitement?"
I think also the atmosphere is fun for fans.

Mar: Is there any difference between talking in Japanese and singing a song?

JJ: Hmm ... it's hard. I still find it difficult to talk. If you sing from your mouth only the ones copied by your ears, you cannot express them in your body. So,there's a key word in the song, look for it.
For example, when there's a phrase "in my heart", I think that it can be expressed very large by holding the hand on the chest or head, the expression of the eyes and the movement of the hands.

Mar: I hope to eventually go abroad, but are there any secrets to success overseas?

JJ: No matter where you go in the world, if Maruri can appeal by your existence, you can do it anywhere. I think "Jaejoong's presence" or "Maruri's presence" "Maruri presence"
I think there is.

Mar: The place where I'm not loosing is the place where the little finger is short.(lol)

JJ: Wow, short! ! Why so short?

Mar: It was originally short, but when I was in junior high school I played basketball and broke a bone.

JJ: Cute, Like a small sausage.

Which artist would you like to collaborate with next?

JJ: Maruri!!

Mar: Wow!!Really!!Is that ok!!I really want to release!!
I'll do it seriously! ! Please do! !

JJ: I hope I can collaborate someday. I want to do it.

Mar: Are there any good words to remember in Korean?

JJ: Korea often uses words as abbreviations. Like JK in Japan.
(JK=High school girl)
"Jonmaten"(존맛탱 ) It means very delicious. Speaking of "Igo Johnmaten"(이것은 존맛탱 ) the shop will be pleased.

https://twishort.com/kBKnc

Cr: @platina_wave

Posted (edited)

[JB's YOUTUBE CHANNEL]

Run Away "JAEJOONG LIVE from 2018 "The Reunion in memory" DVD

Edited by Defiance
  • Like 1