• Please log in to reply
519 replies to this topic

#41 *lesigh*

*lesigh*

*sigh*

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,190 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:38 PM

it can be won if u play Large battle hunting games and Pinned forum game count to 30....... but u only receive tokens if u win the Large battle hunting games u should play there r mainly the same players playing over and over again it nice to see new faces

But I've never seen tokens being given out as mafia prizes tho

#42 《Sassy》

《Sassy》

🔱Jay Park's Wifey🔱

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,010 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:40 PM (Edited by GoldenDivas, 02 August 2015 - 10:40 PM.)

But I've never seen tokens being given out as mafia prizes tho

I thought one time it was tho ...Idk I could be wrong like I said

#43 Nurse XIA

Nurse XIA

Xia♥Lock

• Hall OH Fame
  • 4,747 posts
  • LocationFighting evil by moonlight. Winning love by daylight.

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:40 PM

so tokens are going to be like...physical items from now on? are the ones i have now going to be converted automatically and gifted to me? i'd rather not have any tokens anymore if they're going to clutter up my items on my sidebar

http://38.media.tumblr.com/1f27122558857...

they used to go for something like 18-20k in the black market thread...and now you're telling me that they're worth 1/20th of what i could have sold them for literally yesterday...again...i wish we had some kind of warning so i could have sold my tokens (to other people who could actually use them for something) that i have literally no use for anymore.....holy shit.....i'm just......

They will only show up once. So if you received 1 of each token, then you will only see 4 tokens on the sidebar. When you look at your portfolio, the number of that item increases. They won't continue to show up on your side profile after the initial time they are given to you.

#44 《Sassy》

《Sassy》

🔱Jay Park's Wifey🔱

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,010 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:43 PM

They will only show up once. So if you received 1 of each token, then you will only see 4 tokens on the sidebar. When you look at your portfolio, the number of that item increases. They won't continue to show up on your side profile after the initial time they are given to you.

so when people want to know how many ₩on they have they have to go to their Wonhallyu portfolio ?

#45 snsdJM

snsdJM

S❤NE ,EXOTIC & L

• Events Coordinator
  • 16,051 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:46 PM

So unlocked tokens basically become useless...? kind of glad I didn't actively try to buy them. 

not really they can be exchanged for items in the market or be exchanged for a won amount

How to get tokens? Can it be only won through games?

yes, games,event,contest these are type of places where you can get tokens as a prize

i don't think it's entirely fair to revamp the system and get rid of unique badges (purchasable by tokens) out of nowhere when many of us, myself included, have spent a lot.....a /lot/....of time on here saving up for uniques...the only reason i have so many tokens is because i've been saving for a unique for over a year. i'm not interested in anything else so what am i supposed to do with these tokens??? i can't even sell them to other users anymore....

true however they are still exchangeable for an amount of won

i see you snatching a unique award right before "the system" got rid of uniques  :ohpressor: 

niceu  :imstupid:

hey i worked hard for my tokens, all of them were wing trough games because i was an events member ever since the count to 30 gives out tokens

f55521898e0366aaa383dc2d6e08e21c.gif

#46 menta

menta

#FreeMinzy

• PipPipPip
  • 2,030 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:50 PM

so all my unlocked tokes are basically useless now 

#47 le youth

le youth

$$$

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,579 posts
  • Locationsomewhere else

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:50 PM

hey i worked hard for my tokens, all of them were wing trough games because i was an events member ever since the count to 30 gives out tokens

http://thatgrapejuice.net/wp-content/upl...

didnt u buy some though?
giphy.gif

anyways anticipating your unique~
i wanted a second one, but i guess that's out of the picture now  :imstupid: 

I feel bad for avocado/수리수리 though. She's been in the Count to 30 Thread for sooo long and never got a chance to get a unique

#48 ring

ring

Lurker

• PipPipPip
  • 1,758 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:51 PM

What I think is being misunderstood is that there is more than just events team involved with this. The awards team is responsible for the unique awards, and mog for uploading items and such. Believe me when I say that this process is not as easy as you may think. Making these items worth more tokens not only encourages users to participate in more events, but it makes things easier on the other teams that events team collabrate with. As for the custom form, you can still buy them with won if that's what you want. However, they always sell out quickly, and if you are using tokens, then you are guaranteed a chance to have a custom form sent to you. The regular tokens may also be traded in for won, so again not useless in that aspect. Think of it like an arcade type of system.

I don't think people who have unique awards or who know how the award system works have misunderstood it. We all know that Mog is responsible for uploading. I don't know how long that process take but I am sure it takes less than the time trying to earn/buy tokens. The same could be said for making badges. If it's too much work, they could have just limit the badge change to once or twice per year instead of 4 times. Or just get rid of unique awards but leave the other things alone. 

Personally I disagree with the bold part because people tend to give up and not play games that much anymore if it's too hard to get. But we can just agree to disagree.   

btw, when will we be getting these tokens? And I don't like how the bronze token looks, so can you just exchange that for won instead of giving me the token? Thanks! 

#49 Nurse XIA

Nurse XIA

Xia♥Lock

• Hall OH Fame
  • 4,747 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:51 PM

so when people want to know how many ₩on they have they have to go to their Wonhallyu portfolio ?

The tokens are treated just like marketplace items, so yes the portfolio will tell you how many of each token you have, just like it tells you how many lightsticks,albums, plushies, and etc you have.

#50 snsdJM

snsdJM

S❤NE ,EXOTIC & L

• Events Coordinator
  • 16,051 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:52 PM

didnt u buy some though?
http://media.giphy.com/media/q2gnhZcFVNb...

I feel bad for avocado/수리수리 though. She's been in the Count to 30 Thread for sooo long and never got a chance to get a unique

im still undecided and you have a unique slay, i never seen it

i bought 110 tokens only and i had like 110+ locked tokens so if you combine my locked and unlocked it was over 800

#51 《Sassy》

《Sassy》

🔱Jay Park's Wifey🔱

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,010 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:53 PM

The tokens are treated just like marketplace items, so yes the portfolio will tell you how many of each token you have, just like it tells you how many lightsticks,albums, plushies, and etc you have.

Okay :smile: Thank you for answering all our questions we appreciate it u have a lot on ur plate keep up the good work

#52 *lesigh*

*lesigh*

*sigh*

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,190 posts

didnt u buy some though?
http://media.giphy.com/media/q2gnhZcFVNb...

What about me, too? I've been active on that thread for such a longtime and I got so close.

#53 《Sassy》

《Sassy》

🔱Jay Park's Wifey🔱

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,010 posts

im still undecided and you have a unique slay, i never seen it

i bought 110 tokens only and i had like 110+ locked tokens so if you combine my locked and unlocked it was over 800

give me some :stare:

#54 Starlight

Starlight

~

• PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts
  • LocationKentucky, USA

Can I just have my tokens exchanged to their won equivalent then? I don't particularly want them to show up in my items, because I'd like my items to just be my Exo and VIXX lightsticks.

Also, I don't really get the purpose of the gold, silver, and bronze tokens. Like, how is it different than just giving out won as a prize?

#55 ring

ring

Lurker

• PipPipPip
  • 1,758 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:54 PM

yes, games,event,contest these are type of places where you can get tokens as a prize

Will platinum tokens be given out during mini-games or just regular tokens? 

#56 snsdJM

snsdJM

S❤NE ,EXOTIC & L

• Events Coordinator
  • 16,051 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:56 PM

Will platinum tokens be given out during mini-games or just regular tokens? 

platinum tokens are for more difficult events, so yes they are possible in games but in the more difficult ones

#57 Nurse XIA

Nurse XIA

Xia♥Lock

• Hall OH Fame
  • 4,747 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:58 PM

I don't think people who have unique awards or who know how the award system works have misunderstood it. We all know that Mog is responsible for uploading. I don't know how long that process take but I am sure it takes less than the time trying to earn/buy tokens. The same could be said for making badges. If it's too much work, they could have just limit the badge change to once or twice per year instead of 4 times. Or just get rid of unique awards but leave the other things alone.

Personally I disagree with the bold part because people tend to give up and not play games that much anymore if it's too hard to get. But we can just agree to disagree.

btw, when will we be getting these tokens? And I don't like how the bronze token looks, so can you just exchange that for won instead of giving me the token? Thanks!

Tonight we will start working on giving out the tokens. You will have to request your trade as I mentioned in the OP.
The whole point of these games is to have fun, and the prizes are just little extras for that. We used to give out won amounts, but that changed to prevent inflation in our virtual economy. Yes, we will have to agree to disagree. There are rules that govern how the the awards, unique or otherwise are made and given out. Please give the awards team credit for what they do. It's time consuming, and like I said you truly have no idea how that works.

When you get your tokens, just send me a pm telling me which tokens you want traded for won and so on.

#58 le youth

le youth

$$$

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,579 posts
  • Locationsomewhere else

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:58 PM

What about me, too? I've been active on that thread for such a longtime and I got so close.

Nah, I don't really feel for you tbh  :imstupid:  :imstupid: 
She's been active on that thread for much longer iirc and she actually helped others win tokens often, unlike you who rarely did so...

tumblr_mdv1yzuKi21rfduvxo1_250.gif

#59 Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Anti-Government, Anti-Taxes, Anti-Vegetarians

• Hall OH Fame
  • 13,639 posts
  • LocationSeibu's Church

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:59 PM (Edited by Babysnatcher, 02 August 2015 - 10:59 PM.)

Also, I don't really get the purpose of the gold, silver, and bronze tokens. Like, how is it different than just giving out won as a prize?

The tokens weren't made to be different than giving out wons as prizes. Users can still give out wons as prizes in their own games, but we just want to have a system that makes it easier to count off exchanges and earnings in our games. 

#60 Nurse XIA

Nurse XIA

Xia♥Lock

• Hall OH Fame
  • 4,747 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 11:01 PM

Can I just have my tokens exchanged to their won equivalent then? I don't particularly want them to show up in my items, because I'd like my items to just be my Exo and VIXX lightsticks.

When you get your tokens, please request the trade as I mentioned in the OP.

We no longer give out won as prizes to prevent inflation of the virtual economy, hence the original introduction of tokens. I figured that not everyone would like the tokens, so allowing you to trade them in for won was a way to make everyone happy.

Up, Up and Away!