#21 Summer_Equinox

Summer_Equinox

Guardian of Love and Justice

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:03 PM

How to get tokens? Can it be only won through games?

They said events and anniversaries too
What exactly does OHBI badge look like ?

#22 굿바이

굿바이

Kyutie π

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,030 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:04 PM

I'm glad I exchanged my tokens when I did  :ohpressor:

#23 *lesigh*

*lesigh*

*sigh*

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,190 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:04 PM

u think its because it was difficult for the events team to keep up with every single users Token list now with this it's more simplified and easier for the Events team and Users to access

What I'm mainly pissed off about tho is that you can't purchase unique awards with tokens. I worked hard to earn those 570 tokens I have right now and I wanted to save up 230 more to get myself a unique award. Now, all those efforts and won wasted to purchase those tokens (Tokens were not cheap, and if we are able to buy tokens again they should be traded at a set price) are worth nothing.

#24 Nurse XIA

Nurse XIA

Xia♥Lock

• Hall OH Fame
  • 4,747 posts
  • LocationFighting evil by moonlight. Winning love by daylight.

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:05 PM

I think its because it was difficult for the events team to keep up with every single users Token list now with this it's more simplified and easier for the Events team and Users to access but I could be wrong tho

You are completely correct. We have added the "create an anime badge item" to try and replace the unique badge.

#25 vanj

vanj

#BangtanWillRise

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts
  • LocationI am so done with this world (<- wow, I was really negative last year)

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:05 PM

OMG thank god I exchanged my tokens already, I would be so dissapointed if I saved up my tokens for nothing

#26 ring

ring

Lurker

• PipPipPip
  • 1,836 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:08 PM

Not at all. You all now have the option of using the unlocked tokens to purchase marketplace items instead of using your won.

I understand that but I meant useless as in for those who are trying to get unique badges, rings and those type of stuff. Plus, marketplace items aren't that expensive so I doubt people would spent hours on games and instead would just buy it with won. 

Also the prices for exclusive items are ridiculous, especially custom award form. Wouldn't it be easier to try and buy one during restock time rather than trying to earn 50 platinum tokens? 

#27 Aeri

Aeri

god is 𝟗 boys

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,087 posts
  • LocationAlways.

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:16 PM

So if you have a certain amount of unlocked tokens, how do you know if it's gold/silver/bronze

#28 수리수리

수리수리

itun.es/i6dB3zg

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,873 posts
  • Locationin Suho's bathroom helping him trim his mustache

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:18 PM

I'm glad I exchanged my tokens when I did  :ohpressor:

NNNNNNNNNNNNNN BYE SIS!!!!!!!!

Spoiler

#29 수리수리

수리수리

itun.es/i6dB3zg

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,873 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:20 PM

OMG thank god I exchanged my tokens already, I would be so dissapointed if I saved up my tokens for nothing

sc3jbc.jpg

#30 Nurse XIA

Nurse XIA

Xia♥Lock

• Hall OH Fame
  • 4,747 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:24 PM

I understand that but I meant useless as in for those who are trying to get unique badges, rings and those type of stuff. Plus, marketplace items aren't that expensive so I doubt people would spent hours on games and instead would just buy it with won.

Also the prices for exclusive items are ridiculous, especially custom award form. Wouldn't it be easier to try and buy one during restock time rather than trying to earn 50 platinum tokens?

What I think is being misunderstood is that there is more than just events team involved with this. The awards team is responsible for the unique awards, and mog for uploading items and such. Believe me when I say that this process is not as easy as you may think. Making these items worth more tokens not only encourages users to participate in more events, but it makes things easier on the other teams that events team collabrate with. As for the custom form, you can still buy them with won if that's what you want. However, they always sell out quickly, and if you are using tokens, then you are guaranteed a chance to have a custom form sent to you. The regular tokens may also be traded in for won, so again not useless in that aspect. Think of it like an arcade type of system.

#31 Unit

Unit

✿Park to the Cho to the Rong✿

• PipPipPip
  • 1,633 posts
  • LocationBuffalo

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:26 PM

Why even change the original system? I thought it was fine. I don't get the point of unlocked and locked tokens. Sounds to me more like Fake and Real.

#32 굿바이

굿바이

Kyutie π

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,030 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:27 PM

NNNNNNNNNNNNNN BYE SIS!!!!!!!!

Spoiler

u r 2 cruel

/blocks u

Spoiler

#33 Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Anti-Government, Anti-Taxes, Anti-Vegetarians

• Hall OH Fame
  • 14,121 posts
  • LocationBallroom

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:29 PM

Why even change the original system? I thought it was fine. I don't get the point of unlocked and locked tokens. Sounds to me more like Fake and Real.

Unlocked and locked tokens were introduced way before this by Mes btw. Locked couldn't be traded between users and they mainly came from big events. Unlocked tokens are the opposite of that. 

By introducing platinum, gold, silver, and bronze tokens, it's more easier for us to keep track and convert it to wons if users choose to trade them in. 

#34 snsdJM

snsdJM

S❤NE

• Fandom Wars Commander
  • 16,841 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:30 PM

no more exchanging tokens for unique awards??? tf

fight me  :ohpressor:

as of now unique awards are no longer a prize

Too bad i sold all of my tokens :cry: When is the next prOH!file contest? That's the only event i actively participate to ;A;

alt was the one in charge/craeted those games if my memory is correct he is no longer part of our team however if this is a popular event i could try and host one, or talk with my team to maybe host one. i never participated in one so idk much about it

So if you have a certain amount of unlocked tokens, how do you know if it's gold/silver/bronze

we have already done the conversion in the spreadsheet

#35 수리수리

수리수리

itun.es/i6dB3zg

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,873 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:31 PM

*Look at my side profile items to see exactly how tokens will appear when awarded. They will show up only once on your side profile, and every other token awarded thereafter, will decrease in number in your OHconomy Portfolio*

so tokens are going to be like...physical items from now on? are the ones i have now going to be converted automatically and gifted to me? i'd rather not have any tokens anymore if they're going to clutter up my items on my sidebar

The unlocked tokens will be counted as 1k each.

tumblr_nmhuj6MW2o1us7jl3o1_400.gif

they used to go for something like 18-20k in the black market thread...and now you're telling me that they're worth 1/20th of what i could have sold them for literally yesterday...again...i wish we had some kind of warning so i could have sold my tokens (to other people who could actually use them for something) that i have literally no use for anymore.....holy shit.....i'm just......

#36 Yen

Yen

୨୧ Chibi ♡ Moon ୨୧

• Awards Team
  • 7,799 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:32 PM

alt was the one in charge/craeted those games if my memory is correct he is no longer part of our team however if this is a popular event i could try and host one, or talk with my team to maybe host one. i never participated in one so idk much about it

Yes please make a comeback <3 You can do ones when there's holidays or events like Halloween/Christmas etc. :)

#37 GoldenDivas

GoldenDivas

🔱Jay Park's Wifey🔱

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,291 posts
  • LocationWith Park Seo Joon at the Alter

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:33 PM (Edited by GoldenDivas, 02 August 2015 - 10:34 PM.)

You are completely correct. We have added the "create an anime badge item" to try and replace the unique badge.

Nevermind my question was answered

#38 le youth

le youth

$$$

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,703 posts
  • Locationgoing backwards

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:34 PM

as of now unique awards are no longer a prize

we have already done the conversion in the spreadsheet

i see you snatching a unique award right before "the system" got rid of uniques  :ohpressor: 

niceu  :imstupid:

#39 Nurse XIA

Nurse XIA

Xia♥Lock

• Hall OH Fame
  • 4,747 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:36 PM

Let me give you an example. Hopefully this will make it easy to understand.

Let's say you have 241 unlocked tokens currently. With the new system, that would translate to 241k in tokens.
The gold tokens are worth 10k, the silver are worth 5k, and the bronze are worth 1k.
You then count down from there. You would get 24 gold tokens and 1 bronze token. The amount changes depending on the number of tokens you have. If you have 25 unlocked tokens, that translates 25k. You would be given 2 gold tokens and 1 silver token. Did that help?

#40 GoldenDivas

GoldenDivas

🔱Jay Park's Wifey🔱

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,291 posts
  • LocationWith Park Seo Joon at the Alter

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:37 PM

How to get tokens? Can it be only won through games?

it can be won if u play Large battle hunting games and Pinned forum game count to 30....... but u only receive tokens if u win the Large battle hunting games u should play there r mainly the same players playing over and over again it nice to see new faces

Up, Up and Away!