Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AYOSHIARI

[RUMOR] Sehun's drunk-driving causing accident (UPDATED MORE PROOFS?)

269 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think it was Sehun?

• Yes
    • No

An EXO fan posted a pic of Sehun drove his girlfriend's car while drunk which then caused an accident.

download.jsp?FileKey=AD8BA474A0968B7130Adownload.jsp?FileKey=A14A3FFDFBD78815D5Edownload.jsp?FileKey=326760710FCE97E00C2
download.jsp?FileKey=3EBA74C2FD3E8205D58
download.jsp?FileKey=DFEB96A5FF9C23ED8E4

The fan said that the accident happened at dawn with no one around so she was the only witness. No police was called. The accident happened around one month ago. Because she's a fan, she was having thinking whether to upload this or not and finally, she did it today with the reason no matter what drunk-driving moreover causing accident is wrong and not something to be brushed off.

EXO fans bombarded her instagram to stop spreading hoax and threaten her to delete the post if she doesnt want to be sued.

download.jsp?FileID=32709802

However, the uploader keeps insisting that the man on her picture was Sehun by uploading a video

download.jsp?FileKey=752FEA2FB0658EB215A

It is said that on the original instagram video, you can heard a woman saying, "Sehun-ah, what should we do about the car?"

Meanwhile, around a month ago, there is a blind item article about "Idol Mr.A Caught Violating Speed Limit"

download.jsp?FileID=32706262

quoted from netizenbuzz
Famous idol A in his 20's, who has many fans all over the world, is found to be doing 'speed driving' at late nights. A recently obtained a driver's license and the fans were worried that he might get a car or even be in a relationship. But even though there were worries, he still bought a foreign car by lease, which doesn't fit his image. Since then, he's been into driving.

The problem is that whenever A drives, he always gets a speeding ticket, shocking the people around him. He is seen as a quiet member and he doesn't stand out in his group. No one had expected A to be speeding recklessly.

A's car was captured by speed checking cameras at crowded places like Seoul Gangnam Chungdamdong and also uncrowded places at countryside. There are even suspicions of him having dates at those places.

A is enjoying his risky habit while avoiding his fans' eyes, but he might end up as 'accident-dol' like some of his sunbaes. A's two-faced life is worrying the people around him.

(Source: Newsen)

Summary:

1. A popular member of idol group caused accident
2. Recently obtained driving license --> Sehun currently 22yo and it's hasnt been that long since he got his license. He purchased his car just few months prior too.
3. Fan witnessed him
4. The fan uploaded the video
5. The accident happened one month ago. At that time the blind item was immediately released so since she's a fan, the witness had been holding the video back.. Later she realized that this can't be buried down then uploaded the pic and video.

The fans on Pann 100% saying it's not Sehun because so many reasons : lack of proofs. How do you know he's drunk? How do you know it's Sehun since we can't see his face? We dont see any accident from her video etc. While people on Instiz calling it rumor and hoping SM to release a feedback.

Currently on Sehun's instagram, fans leaving comments that they believe in him

download.jsp?FileID=32708362

added more (updated)

download.jsp?FileID=32732556

video with clearer voice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnBqpfPXKCk&feature=youtu.be

:00- I think Sehun is in serious situation
:01- Let's see first
:04 - I'll give you 2000000 won
:05- (victim ahjussi) blablabla~
:07- I'll give you 5,000,000won
:09- (victim ahjussi) blablabla~~ let's negotiate quickly and go back
:11- Yes yes blablabla~ and I'll give you 5,000,000won
:20- I'm so sorry~ but i'll give you 5,000,000won I'm blablabla
:27- (witness took a breathe)
:34- Hey, what will you do with this car, Sehun-ah

download.jsp?FileKey=C8FE06DDC59F9B04F25

and the card necklace is the same that Sehun's wore recently

download.jsp?FileKey=85B3C01B2412BE40B9F

Source 1 2 3 4
translated by AYOSHIARI

1. The whole rumor could be fabricated. Total hoax. That man was not Sehun and all that accident or drunk-driving mess never happened.
2. That man was indeed Sehun, however his car probably bumped into a taxi but Sehun wasnt drunk, just reckless driving or he wasnt the one behind the wheel.
3. It's really Sehun and he's drunk, kept driving then baaam minor accident happened.

which one do you think it is?

Nooo...! Not sehun :rlytearpls: i hope he isn't the person. I'll be sad if it's him. But if it's him then it's only fair he bears the consequences.

And this might not even be a case of drunk driving, hopefully..

Even if it is Sehun, how would she know that he was drunk?

I have never Seen a Boy Group Rise this fast  only to Crash and Burn. I hope its not Sehun. Exo already has enough trouble.

Inb4 oppa didn't mean, no it's not oppa!1!

Anyway idk if it's Sehun but it really looks him tbh

If it's really him then dear Sehun you're in big troubles ~

omg

The fans on Pann 100% saying it's not Sehun because so many reasons : lack of proofs. How do you know he's drunk? How do you know it's Sehun since we can't see his face? We dont see any accident from her video etc. While people on Instiz calling it rumor and hoping SM to release a feedback.

:wth:  The delulu.....

Oh...so that blind item was Sehun all along. (That is, if this is true)

Sigh... such a mess. :/

d374ba31jw1etj0mh0v44j20ku0kuwhp.jpg

If this true then you are a fucking idiot Sehun.

2pph9va.gif

FBiP0Zv.gif

I just knew something would happen.

You can bash people for making mistakes cause as soon as you do your faves will make mistakes

You really love this Kim K gif  :derp: 

I would shit on him because I think drunk drivers ain't shit but there really isn't any concrete evidence, so imma go about my business. 

I've been waiting for someone to clarify this.

Girlfriend? Drunk driving / car accident? That would be a lot for many fans to process at once...

Drinking and driving is the definition of stupid just call a damn taxi or manager to come get you you dumbass. Hopefully this story is false though.