Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Para-DX

Official Kamen Rider Thread [Shall Clear This With No Continues!]

Well...

Dan Kuroto officially receives his Game Over. But the actor haven't received his flower bouquet, meaning he may be back?

And one interesting note:

Emu Hojo, or rather, his gaming persona, M, seems to have someone resembling him in real life.

And that person is...Lee Luda. (Because Eunseo say she is good in almost every games so i can safely assume Luda being the mirror to M lol)

Kiriya will be revived in a special series. Airing date is unknown.

Poppi will become Kamen Rider Poppi in episode 26 (poor Poppi got brainwashed ã… ã… )

And it seems like...Taiga will be Game Over in next episode, along with the debut of Kamen Rider Chronos, one who can manipulate time(?) and the user of Kamen Rider Chronicles.

That is all i can reveal for now.

yup we will. the only thing i dont like about ex-aid is that a bit too draggy. i wonder will paradox have an upgrade later in the show

He will use the Gamer Driver to access his Level 99 form - Perfect Knockout Gamer and a weapon called Parablaygun IIRC.

could it be that dan kuroto be back like graphite for kamen rider chronicles ? i want to know how long dark poppi arc would last.

Hi! ^^

• Like 1

so is finally revealed that parad is emu's bugster. next episode parad new form yay

So are their any Kamen Rider or Super Sentai fans and watchers out there? I'm watching Kamen Rider Zi-O and Lupinranger vs Patranger currently, but I'm going to be starting Build, Gaim, and Decade back to back. My mind shall be blown to pieces.

MKpvmxm.gif

I don't know how you guys feel about Time Travel and an Alternate Universe, but it was tossed right in my face in Episode 17 in Kamen Rider Zi-O this week. The battle lines are drawn now, Sougo has told Geiz he won't become the evil Overlord his future was hit with, and they even went to the trouble of having young Sougo meet his evil self in the future. Now Woz has become a Rider, aka Kamen Rider Woz and now we have two Woz characters in the same FUCKING TIMELINE! 

Woz of the future clearly is evil, he is saying that Geiz is his savior and he will follow him till now and forever as long as he takes out Sougo! Woz if you wanted to, could write the future with a simple sentence and yet he wants the future to go his way from his Universe sneaky bastard. Timejackers what the fuck is going on..AND PLEASE GIVE ME KAMEN RIDER SHINOBI after Zi-O it is three years after Sougo's timeline.

Damn many Months ago when I last made my post talking about Rider I was a Rookie now I feel that I'm a Veteran of Rider watching. I just finished Kamen Rider Kiva was amazing by the way. A Vampire/Fangire themed Rider Season with all the drama I wanted to see fighting over Titles that people have been fighting for before Wataru was born. They need to bring back that Season and continue the story to be honest. I also watched before then Kuuga, Decade, Build, Gaim and now Zero One. Zero One has been amazing because it feels different compared to past Seasons or Seasons I've watched before this one. The look of World and Story has been hitting the mark with every Episode and I can't wait to see where it goes. Valkyrie is my girl love her to pieces what is everyone's favorite Episode so far from Zero One?