Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Para-DX

Official Kamen Rider Thread [Shall Clear This With No Continues!]

Gashato! Let's game! Metcha game! Mutcha game! What's your name!? I'm a Kamen Rider!

Ex-Aid resumes tomorrow morning!

#Episode6 #BraveLvl3 #KurotoDanHenshinsForTheFirstTime

Dan Kuroto finally revealed himself as the mysterious Kamen Rider Genm! Almost Game Over by Kamen Rider Ex-Aid's Level 5 form, Dan turned out to be alive...but how?

Watch today's episode and you shall know why! And in the next episode...MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

PLUS: Kiriya confronts Dan...and death awaits?!

44c2318c1864af92e967390ffafdbdf4.jpg

Just a little spoiler.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using OneHallyu mobile app

Gashato! Let's game! Metcha game! Mutcha game! What's your name!? I'm a Kamen Rider!

Ex-Aid resumes tomorrow morning!

#Episode6 #BraveLvl3 #KurotoDanHenshinsForTheFirstTime

I feel Kiriya Kujo is getting his Game Over soon...

Just a little spoiler.

I feel Kiriya Kujo is getting his Game Over soon...

Masaka!?! 

Perhaps you're right, since it was teased that there's only Lvl 50 for Brave and Snipe. We shall see... I really hope they don't kill off a rider, but the story line of Ex-Aid is very interesting and unique, so anything might happen. 

5f789c3756ac29f47b4eba03b71305c6.jpg

Not related but the way TWICE dressed in MMA...definitely would reminds me of Kiriya Kujo (if he really get Game Over-ed in the show in the future)...

Masaka!?!

Perhaps you're right, since it was teased that there's only Lvl 50 for Brave and Snipe. We shall see... I really hope they don't kill off a rider, but the story line of Ex-Aid is very interesting and unique, so anything might happen.

Correction: really hope they don't kill off a Rider Bike :imstupid:

• Like 1

And yup. Kiriya Kujo really dies. His Gashat will become a Rider Bike that Emu Hojo can summon by using the Gashat.

RIP Kiriya Kujo

PLUS: Parad is confirmed to be Kamen Rider Paradox, with the use of the Gashat Dual UP System.

Someone, any toku fans, please try to be active and reply to this thread...

I got one thread deleted because i am the only person interacting within the thread myself...

the last kamen rider i finished watching was gaim

i started drive but it didn't do it for me so I stopped watching it by episode 17, ghost was really a letdown considering its design, I stopped caring about it by episode 12.

ex-aid has been good but I'm really late, the last episode I watched was the sixth.

i thought the christmas episode would be happy and cheerful. ex-aid is better than ghost so far in my opinion

And sadly...while the rest gets an exclusive webseries on YT by TOEI...

Kiriya get none.

Hopes of Kiriya reviving is...dim.

After watching ep 16 and upcoming previews and spoilers...i am dare to say:

Parad might crush Dan Kuroto because he mentioned before "i will crush anyone who ruins my fun."

Looks like Parad enjoyed playing games than anything else uh?

parad is still a mystery to me. i wonder what is the game that is dan is creating. i want to see the next episode already. which emu's true personality? m or emu?

Dan is creating the ultimate game, "Kamen Rider Chronicle".

Edited by 平井 貴利矢

And it seems like Parad will have his very own Level 99 form as Para-DX. Along with a weapon but forgot the name.

Dan Kuroto will upgrade his Buggle Driver to Buggle Driver II and use the Kamen Rider Chronicle Gashat to transform into Kamen Rider Chronos.

A mysterious Kamen Rider named True Brave will fight Hiro Kagami, using the Taddle Legacy Gashat.

Emu will also have his ultimate form revealed in March. The Level 100 form.

Asuna/Poppi will also transform into Kamen Rider Poppi with Crisis(?) Gashat.

parad is still a mystery to me. i wonder what is the game that is dan is creating. i want to see the next episode already. which emu's true personality? m or emu?

Emu's true identity will be revealed on this week's episode. Some of my toku friend are speculating that M is the Human form bugster and Emu is just the alter ego being created from M iirc

yup we will. the only thing i dont like about ex-aid is that a bit too draggy. i wonder will paradox have an upgrade later in the show

I was looking up the kamen rider fourze because i was thinking of watching the series and looked up cast and found this out, there seem to be some bad luck lately. warstarplz.png

-Kengo actor left the entertianment biz due to his illness

-And Yuki's actress left the entertaiment biz to join a cult.

-And the actress from the first episode. the girl who handed kengo the love note is Mayu Tomita the japanese singer that was almost stabbed to death.

The postives is Sota (gentaro's actor) is a huge actor and i mean huge with high profile dramas and movies.

Edited by PockyAddict89

I was looking up the kamen rider fourze because i was thinking of watching the series and looked up cast and found this out, there seem to be some bad luck lately. warstarplz.png

-Kengo actor left the entertianment biz due to his illness

-And Yuki's actress left the entertaiment biz to join a cult.

-And the actress from the first episode. the girl who handed kengo the love note is Mayu Tomita the japanese singer that was almost stabbed to death.

The postives is Sota (gentaro's actor) is a huge actor and i mean huge with high profile dramas and movies.

Yeah, I'm glad that Sota is doing so well but it's sad that it probably means that his actor will never come back to reprise his role bc his acting company won't let him warstarplz.png

It really sucks, cos I honestly think he's one of the ones who would want to come back.

Yeah, I'm glad that Sota is doing so well but it's sad that it probably means that his actor will never come back to reprise his role bc his acting company won't let him warstarplz.png

It really sucks, cos I honestly think he's one of the ones who would want to come back.

Pretty much, It pretty seems similar to the Den-o situation where his actor prob can't reprise his role because he got to big for toei or something. (correct me if i'm wrong).

me too, I also want him to come back one of these days.

Edited by PockyAddict89

me too, I also want him to come back one of these days.

especially with kyuranger being space themed. it'd be literally the perfect time for fourze to make a comeback TBH. 

• Like 1