Para-DX

OneHallyu's Game Master

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,641 posts
  • LocationOnehallyu Chronicles

Posted 30 January 2017 - 06:37 AM

After watching ep 16 and upcoming previews and spoilers...i am dare to say:

Parad might crush Dan Kuroto because he mentioned before "i will crush anyone who ruins my fun."

Looks like Parad enjoyed playing games than anything else uh?

#42 sc_1993

sc_1993

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 01:57 AM

parad is still a mystery to me. i wonder what is the game that is dan is creating. i want to see the next episode already. which emu's true personality? m or emu?

#43 Para-DX

Para-DX

OneHallyu's Game Master

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,641 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 02:03 AM (Edited by 平井 貴利矢, 07 February 2017 - 09:55 AM.)

Dan is creating the ultimate game, "Kamen Rider Chronicle".

#44 Para-DX

Para-DX

OneHallyu's Game Master

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,641 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 09:54 AM

And it seems like Parad will have his very own Level 99 form as Para-DX. Along with a weapon but forgot the name.

Dan Kuroto will upgrade his Buggle Driver to Buggle Driver II and use the Kamen Rider Chronicle Gashat to transform into Kamen Rider Chronos.

A mysterious Kamen Rider named True Brave will fight Hiro Kagami, using the Taddle Legacy Gashat.

Emu will also have his ultimate form revealed in March. The Level 100 form.

Asuna/Poppi will also transform into Kamen Rider Poppi with Crisis(?) Gashat.

#45 Para-DX

Para-DX

OneHallyu's Game Master

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,641 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 09:56 AM

parad is still a mystery to me. i wonder what is the game that is dan is creating. i want to see the next episode already. which emu's true personality? m or emu?

Emu's true identity will be revealed on this week's episode. Some of my toku friend are speculating that M is the Human form bugster and Emu is just the alter ego being created from M iirc

#46 sc_1993

sc_1993

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 10:40 PM

yup we will. the only thing i dont like about ex-aid is that a bit too draggy. i wonder will paradox have an upgrade later in the show

#47 PeperoAddict89

PeperoAddict89

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,860 posts
  • LocationBirmingham, Alabama

Posted 26 February 2017 - 05:56 PM (Edited by PockyAddict89, 26 February 2017 - 05:59 PM.)

I was looking up the kamen rider fourze because i was thinking of watching the series and looked up cast and found this out, there seem to be some bad luck lately. warstarplz.png

-Kengo actor left the entertianment biz due to his illness

-And Yuki's actress left the entertaiment biz to join a cult.

-And the actress from the first episode. the girl who handed kengo the love note is Mayu Tomita the japanese singer that was almost stabbed to death.

The postives is Sota (gentaro's actor) is a huge actor and i mean huge with high profile dramas and movies.

#48 JMVOK

JMVOK

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,850 posts
  • Location???

Posted 26 February 2017 - 09:28 PM

I was looking up the kamen rider fourze because i was thinking of watching the series and looked up cast and found this out, there seem to be some bad luck lately. https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

-Kengo actor left the entertianment biz due to his illness

-And Yuki's actress left the entertaiment biz to join a cult.

-And the actress from the first episode. the girl who handed kengo the love note is Mayu Tomita the japanese singer that was almost stabbed to death.

The postives is Sota (gentaro's actor) is a huge actor and i mean huge with high profile dramas and movies.

Yeah, I'm glad that Sota is doing so well but it's sad that it probably means that his actor will never come back to reprise his role bc his acting company won't let him warstarplz.png

It really sucks, cos I honestly think he's one of the ones who would want to come back.

#49 PeperoAddict89

PeperoAddict89

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,860 posts
  • LocationBirmingham, Alabama

Posted 26 February 2017 - 09:59 PM (Edited by PockyAddict89, 26 February 2017 - 10:02 PM.)

Yeah, I'm glad that Sota is doing so well but it's sad that it probably means that his actor will never come back to reprise his role bc his acting company won't let him https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

It really sucks, cos I honestly think he's one of the ones who would want to come back.

Pretty much, It pretty seems similar to the Den-o situation where his actor prob can't reprise his role because he got to big for toei or something. (correct me if i'm wrong).

me too, I also want him to come back one of these days.

#50 JMVOK

JMVOK

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,850 posts
  • Location???

Posted 26 February 2017 - 10:03 PM

me too, I also want him to come back one of these days.

especially with kyuranger being space themed. it'd be literally the perfect time for fourze to make a comeback TBH. 

#51 Para-DX

Para-DX

OneHallyu's Game Master

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,641 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 01:28 PM

Well...

Dan Kuroto officially receives his Game Over. But the actor haven't received his flower bouquet, meaning he may be back?

#52 Para-DX

Para-DX

OneHallyu's Game Master

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,641 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 01:30 PM

And one interesting note:

Emu Hojo, or rather, his gaming persona, M, seems to have someone resembling him in real life.

And that person is...Lee Luda. (Because Eunseo say she is good in almost every games so i can safely assume Luda being the mirror to M lol)

#53 Para-DX

Para-DX

OneHallyu's Game Master

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,641 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 11:26 AM

Kiriya will be revived in a special series. Airing date is unknown.

Poppi will become Kamen Rider Poppi in episode 26 (poor Poppi got brainwashed ㅠㅠ)

And it seems like...Taiga will be Game Over in next episode, along with the debut of Kamen Rider Chronos, one who can manipulate time(?) and the user of Kamen Rider Chronicles.

That is all i can reveal for now.

#54 Para-DX

Para-DX

OneHallyu's Game Master

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,641 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 11:28 AM

yup we will. the only thing i dont like about ex-aid is that a bit too draggy. i wonder will paradox have an upgrade later in the show

He will use the Gamer Driver to access his Level 99 form - Perfect Knockout Gamer and a weapon called Parablaygun IIRC.

#55 sc_1993

sc_1993

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 09:57 PM

could it be that dan kuroto be back like graphite for kamen rider chronicles ? i want to know how long dark poppi arc would last.

#56 Trilateral Summit

Trilateral Summit

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 220 posts
  • LocationPalace of Versailles (France), Royal Palace of Caserta (Italy), Daming Palace (China), Gyeongbokgung Palace (Korea), Heijo Palace (Japan), and Himeji Castle (Japan)

Posted 20 April 2017 - 08:06 AM

Hi! ^^

#57 sc_1993

sc_1993

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 03:14 PM

so is finally revealed that parad is emu's bugster. next episode parad new form yay

#58 Kairi HoHo

Kairi HoHo

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 139 posts
  • LocationMount Myōboku

Posted 05 January 2019 - 04:59 PM

So are their any Kamen Rider or Super Sentai fans and watchers out there? I'm watching Kamen Rider Zi-O and Lupinranger vs Patranger currently, but I'm going to be starting Build, Gaim, and Decade back to back. My mind shall be blown to pieces.

#59 abra

abra

Nation's First Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 44,220 posts
  • LocationSoju tastes sweet when your life gets bitter

Posted 05 January 2019 - 06:05 PM

Kamen Rider appeared on Momoiro Uta Gassen

_HK25736_fixw_640_hq.jpg

#60 Kairi HoHo

Kairi HoHo

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 139 posts
  • LocationMount Myōboku

Posted 11 January 2019 - 06:59 PM

MKpvmxm.gif

I don't know how you guys feel about Time Travel and an Alternate Universe, but it was tossed right in my face in Episode 17 in Kamen Rider Zi-O this week. The battle lines are drawn now, Sougo has told Geiz he won't become the evil Overlord his future was hit with, and they even went to the trouble of having young Sougo meet his evil self in the future. Now Woz has become a Rider, aka Kamen Rider Woz and now we have two Woz characters in the same FUCKING TIMELINE! 

Woz of the future clearly is evil, he is saying that Geiz is his savior and he will follow him till now and forever as long as he takes out Sougo! Woz if you wanted to, could write the future with a simple sentence and yet he wants the future to go his way from his Universe sneaky bastard. Timejackers what the fuck is going on..AND PLEASE GIVE ME KAMEN RIDER SHINOBI after Zi-O it is three years after Sougo's timeline.

Up, Up and Away!