• Please log in to reply
54749 replies to this topic

#54741 nsfw

nsfw

Chen's Eyebrows

• PipPipPip
  • 1,214 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:00 PM

I can't at people praising shitty old kpop songs and saying they are amazing solely because they are first/second generation songs.

#54742 lisssie

lisssie

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts
  • Locationpink ocean

Posted Yesterday, 11:04 PM

Honestly, I just think its so incredibly inconsiderate of her fans for Amber to over and over post ambiguous rants on twitter or instagram or where ever she wants. All it does is worry her fans and get them upset at her company who has been more than generous to her. SM gives Amber a lot of opportunities. A member like her would never get a solo if she was in a different company. Shake That Brass was a terrible song. And all of her other songs aren't all that great. Amber has very little talent when it comes down to it. She's not an even decent rapper, her lyrics are something a 16 year old could write, her dance is weak, her production, from what I've seen of it, isn't anything too great either. All she is doing is making a big fuss for so that her fans will throw a big fit and storm SM and demand Amber get what she wants, when she's not deserving of it. She doesn't sell well and she's not marketable. She's not a successful artist in Korea, and ultimately that is what matters most in kpop. International fans are great, but they're not the ones bulk buying your album and coming to fan signs and attending music show recordings and so on. 

SM was more than generous to her. They gave her countless opportunities to showcase her skill and to garner attention, but she has failed each time. Every other member of her group is more likable and successful than she is. And if they're not going to give Luna, the most talented member of f(x), another solo, than Amber definitely does not deserve another chance at a solo. She needs to get over herself and stop throwing pity parties for herself of social media. 

#54743 Delphina

Delphina

† High Deaconess of the Reformed Church of Taeyong †

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,021 posts
  • LocationImma let you finish, but Exo has the most Daesangs of all times. The most Daesangs of all times.

Posted Yesterday, 11:06 PM

http://pann.nate.com...age=1#replyArea

https://onehallyu.co...oreography/

That person literally camped in an SNSD Pann post to make a comment early, got enough upvotes to push it to the top, and then modified the comment to praise Twice but apparently it's just a "troll" or a Sone, according to the OHnces. Can't be a member of their gangrenous fandom, no. This was all a plot to show Onces in a bad light. 

Onces really pushing it trying to snatch the crown from Armys for "Most self-victimizing fandom". 

#54744 nicophos

nicophos

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:31 PM

bash at hisoka delulu fanboys saying he would win vs shaiapouf being the easiest among the chimera ant generals for him.
like bitch, talk about delulu. the three chimera ant generals would crush him, especially shiapouf. shiapouf is basically a direct counter to hisoka's sneaky techniques and deception. 

power wise, shiapouf is no pushover.
stealth wise, shiapouf's forte
intelligence wise, hes better and he can read any move set. 
skill wise, shiapouf has just too much utility. 
vitality wise, the butterfly man is freaking invulnerable. 

stop praising hisoka especially against someone who is more fab and tougher than him. you bitch. idontthinksobetchplz.png

#54745 dobeteme

dobeteme

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 92 posts
  • Locationindonesia

Posted Yesterday, 11:55 PM

Am I the the only one who hate Jisoo's 4dness? It's weird and annoying!!!
And Rose is just a crybaby, the way she talks is so cringey and unnatural. It's really disturbing.
Both of them have zero stage presence compared to Lisa and Jennie. They can't recognize the camera and can't control their expression. Both of them are overrated af.

Jennie and Lisa should teach them how to act on stage or else, YG stan won't acknowledge them.

#54746 Briar Rose

Briar Rose

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Locationplace

Posted Today, 12:10 AM

. [+172, -18] Stan Twice instead, Soshi fans. I also switched <3

Like switching from fillet mignon to hambuger helpers. Hard pass.

#54747 Briar Rose

Briar Rose

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Locationplace

Posted Today, 12:12 AM (Edited by Briar Rose, Today, 12:12 AM.)

Am I the the only one who hate Jisoo's 4dness? It's weird and annoying!!!
And Rose is just a crybaby, the way she talks is so cringey and unnatural. It's really disturbing.
Both of them have zero stage presence compared to Lisa and Jennie. They can't recognize the camera and can't control their expression. Both of them are overrated af.

Jennie and Lisa should teach them how to act on stage or else, YG stan won't acknowledge them.

Jisoo tries way too hard to be quirky and cute on Inkigayo and sometimes looks like a man. I don't get the hype.

Also sidebash bc I can't just reply to comments but bash at people who stan companies because that is bizarre.

#54748 WenSuelRene

WenSuelRene

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 876 posts
  • LocationRunning Through Time <3

Posted Today, 12:13 AM

http://pann.nate.com...age=1#replyArea

https://onehallyu.co...oreography/

That person literally camped in an SNSD Pann post to make a comment early, got enough upvotes to push it to the top, and then modified the comment to praise Twice but apparently it's just a "troll" or a Sone, according to the OHnces. Can't be a member of their gangrenous fandom, no. This was all a plot to show Onces in a bad light. 

Onces really pushing it trying to snatch the crown from Armys for "Most self-victimizing fandom". 

The funniest part is them saying it was written not by a troll, but a Sone.  laugh.png  The fandom that's literally fighting to say it's not a person we should judge the whole fandom because of now trying to shift the blame to another fandom using the same post. 

Victimizing and hypocrisy all in one. 

#54749 Light Me Up

Light Me Up

Idol

• PipPip
  • 436 posts
  • LocationJoy's Bangs

Posted Today, 12:30 AM (Edited by Light Me Up, Today, 12:30 AM.)

The song and the instrumental is so good except for that SUPER unnecessary breakdown before the chorus. That pre-chorus destroyed the whole build up of the otherwise catchy instrumental. The chorus will sound good if the pre chorus will be changed into one that sounds like a build up of the earlier verses instead of having a weird rappish instrumental which in my opinion ruined everything. (btw the bridge is okay but could've been better) 

Aside that, the girls looked good and the concept is fresh af 

#54750 ßIGßANGFOR5VER

ßIGßANGFOR5VER

BB - VIP FOR5VER | OT5 | KING5

• PipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts
  • LocationN/A

Posted Today, 12:31 AM

https://onehallyu.co...er-males/page-1

i'll admit zico being above, but suga being above GD??? after not today???
https://media.giphy.com/media/CDJo4EgHwb...

wow no-one is exaggerating (not even 1%!) when they say armies are legendary levels of deluded https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

Well think bout it, OH is over-populated with deluded armies. I mean Mino/GD >>>>>>

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bashing!, Be nice juseyo~

Up, Up and Away!