69114 replies to this topic

#69101 WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY

WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY

Trainee

• Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted Today, 12:42 PM

Bash at people that dab including myself. That shit is so 2016! We are in late 2017. It is almost 2018!

#69102 Kookoo

Kookoo

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted Today, 01:17 PM

Can Twice stans please stop comparing Jihyo and Nayeon's vocal skills to SNSD's vocalists? Nobody in Twice can even touch Seohyun's vocals, let alone Jessica or Taeyeon. Stop being delusional.

#69103 Eloiny

Eloiny

Idol

• PipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted Today, 01:34 PM

Rosé's interview with CeCi: "Before I debuted, I didn’t know that my voice was distinctive. Because I’m the main vocal, I felt burdened and nervous about my singing. But fans liked my voice, so I’m very grateful and feel as though I’ve received a gift."

Self-delusion level: Expert

#69104 ◍ redue ◍

◍ redue ◍

✧ stuck on you ✧

• PipPipPip
  • 2,060 posts
  • Location◍ ѕoмeтнιn ĸιnda crazy нappenѕ тo мe ~ 거짓말처럼... 무슨 일인 거에요? ♡ 반짝이는 별이던 네가 내 품에 안긴 crυѕн ~ 대체 무슨 일이죠? ◍

Posted Today, 01:37 PM

Sometimes I really do want to like BTS, I mean as a group I am not opposed to them and I like some members. Its just... Their fans, I mean in my heart I know its wrong to hate a group because of their fans. But seriously! So many of their fans are just rude and mean about all groups who aren't BTS and they piss on everyone else. How can I like BTS when every time I decide they are a good group some shitty ARMY comes along and says really blatantly mean stuff about my UB group, Red Velvet? Their beef with Exo Ls makes sense but for the life of me, I can't understand those who hate on every other group! It's like they think it is the world vs BTS. They're not even trolling like I used to, they legimately can't stand other groups being successful in any way and the only groups they don't hate are ones that aren't successful at all.

#69105 aycaramba

aycaramba

Trainee

• Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted Today, 02:12 PM

i love bts like my kids but since last year, even before billboard nom. i started feeling like the bond between bts and us were loosening. they started off as little kpop group who likes to keep their fans updated and they were doing it for fun. but somewhere between the award season and fire era, they started taking things more business wisely(idk if its the exact term but you got the point i guess)

like they don't even post regular bangtan bombs anymore. all they share now is, behind the stage this or that, dance practice for this hallowen edition too, mv making, jacket shooting. like all promotional stuff.  these things are cool to watch too but they arent as cool as their random moments of chasing eachother in the  backstage or irritating each other.

or when you watch their run episodes, you can see that they aren't having as much fun as they did in the first runs in 2015. their vlogs became shorter, their vlive is empty other than ch+ and ep updates. 

naturally, they are all grown up, they maybe became more serious(especially jimin, he changed the most, he became quieter) and got succesfull so got more busy but without these stuff i feel like they built a wall between us that wasnt there before. we were used to be like this family without any critics any disturbance and now everything is everywhere lol 

and you can feel proud and happy for them but you cant deny that feeling, like everything is different now.. just like how taylor swift says: something happens when everybody finds out.

#69106 lilcutestb

lilcutestb

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 58 posts
  • Locationthe 9th cloud

Posted Today, 02:59 PM

I FUCKING CRINGE EVERYTIME ARMYS CALL JUNGKOOK A GOLDEN MAKNAE LIKE TF HE BROUGHT TO THE TABLE 

PLASTIC FACE

AIRY WEAK ASS VOICE YET HE SAYS HE'S MAIN VOCAL

BASIC DANCER

CRINGY RAP (LIKE PLEASE JUST LISTEN TO HIS RAPS)

HE CAN BARELY DO ANYTHING AN IDOL DO YET THEY KEEP ON BRAGGING ON HOW TALENTED HE IS JUST SHUT UP ALREADY 

#69107 snowdjinn

snowdjinn

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,450 posts
  • Locationgermany, europe

Posted Today, 03:03 PM (Edited by snowdjinn, Today, 03:12 PM.)

Bashing Crying fake KPOP REACTORS......

i watched vids of Kpop reactors saying "they stop reacting to KPOP because the fans always ask them to react to more and more and more...  but the viewers are not interested in me. They only want someone who watches their group. They dont care about me."

WOW ! You got that one right ! Did you think you react to KPOP and then they subscribe to your channel and become YOUR fans ???? How dellusional can a youtuber be ? Of course its about the groups you react to. Also, they force you to react to more and more videos ? NO, they cant. Its your free decision to react to more KPOP and if you dont like KPOP then WTF do you even react to it ? The money you make from clicks ? Yeah.. thats probably it. So stop complaining and just stop doing it , if you hate it so much.

Then another KPOP reactor said: "i dont make any money with the videos. The copyright is detected and i cannot get money for the clicks. And then 5 minutes later in the vid.... OHHH by the way, i stop doing reaction videos. OH WHAT A SURPRISE !! Another fake reactor exposed.

Is it just me or are 90% of all KPOP reactors fake and not interested in KPOP ?

Money-greedy Fakes , most of them !!

#69108 bottomluhan

bottomluhan

krys' kiddo

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,341 posts
  • Location...if u are seriously unable 2 pick up on the kinesics, the vocalics/paralanguage, the haptics or proxemics that exist within the nonverbal communication between those 2 that solidify this ship being real, then I worry 4 ur safety due to ur inability to pick up on body language

Posted Today, 03:41 PM

folks really outchea praising a white supremacist because they don't like a k-pop group??????????????????? sad cases

#69109 yeobokey

yeobokey

Odd Eye

• PipPip
  • 317 posts
  • LocationJongkey's master bedroom

Posted Today, 04:50 PM

What do you expect from the fandom that was accusing SM of paying UAE to play EXO at the Dubai Fountain show?

New bash: Bash at those people on stan twitter who scream about voting 24/7 and attack others who don't have the time to vote with 123456789 accounts. Like chill, please. Fandom is a hobby, but they manage to make it look like some tiring responsibility.

once i saw two girls talking on twitter and they were like "i'm disappointed at shawol, why arent they voting?" "shawols are lazy, taemin is losing points" "shawols arent the same". then i tried to explain to her that shinee is a 10 years old group and the fandom has mostly older people who has duties and responsibilities and an adult life (including me) and those older fans see it as a hobby not an obligation. they responded that i was wrong, that a fan needs to do everything for their oppas, that "if you have time to come to twitter and read tweets, you have time to vote". i just gave up. 

#69110 yeobokey

yeobokey

Odd Eye

• PipPip
  • 317 posts
  • LocationJongkey's master bedroom

Posted Today, 04:53 PM

Bashing Crying fake KPOP REACTORS......

i watched vids of Kpop reactors saying "they stop reacting to KPOP because the fans always ask them to react to more and more and more...  but the viewers are not interested in me. They only want someone who watches their group. They dont care about me."

WOW ! You got that one right ! Did you think you react to KPOP and then they subscribe to your channel and become YOUR fans ???? How dellusional can a youtuber be ? Of course its about the groups you react to. Also, they force you to react to more and more videos ? NO, they cant. Its your free decision to react to more KPOP and if you dont like KPOP then WTF do you even react to it ? The money you make from clicks ? Yeah.. thats probably it. So stop complaining and just stop doing it , if you hate it so much.

Then another KPOP reactor said: "i dont make any money with the videos. The copyright is detected and i cannot get money for the clicks. And then 5 minutes later in the vid.... OHHH by the way, i stop doing reaction videos. OH WHAT A SURPRISE !! Another fake reactor exposed.

Is it just me or are 90% of all KPOP reactors fake and not interested in KPOP ?

Money-greedy Fakes , most of them !!

there are 454356438673498575987 kpop reactors and i bet that not even 5% of them do it because they like it, they only react because reactions bring them views. simple as that. 

i honestly only like reactions made from people that can get some content from the videos, like musicians, producers, etc, they make us see things that we don't notice at first. but the other people.... lol

#69111 lilcutestb

lilcutestb

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 58 posts
  • Locationthe 9th cloud

Posted Today, 04:57 PM

ARMYS ONLY CARE ABOUT JIMIN V AND JUNGKOOK YET THEY KEEP SAYING THEY CARE FOR BTS LIKE BISH I SWEAR U WOULDN'T SPARE A LOOK FOR BTS IF THERE WERE NO MAKNAE LINE 

ARMYS ONLY CARE ABOUT JIMIN V AND JUNGKOOK YET THEY KEEP SAYING THEY CARE FOR BTS LIKE BISH I SWEAR U WOULDN'T SPARE A LOOK FOR BTS IF THERE WERE NO MAKNAE LINE 

#69112 hontryx

hontryx

Trainee

• Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted Today, 05:41 PM

Unless it's an award that revolves around popularity, fan voted awards have absolutely no credibility. 

#69113 pinkywinky

pinkywinky

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 64 posts
  • Locationwonderland

Posted Today, 06:01 PM

what happened to kpop... specially to boygroups music quality...

8+ years ago we had popular bgs singing these songs (not denying trash songs were present during that time too but the good songs always stand out)

even the so called "talentless" 2pm had bops like this

now the more popular, "worldwide, legenday, iconic" bgs songs are like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGRv8ZBLuW0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vnMeXU4Q-g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUFw8wTzF_I

i'm not a follower or fan of second gen bgs but i appreciate when quality music is present, and i don't know if today's bgs noises can even be called music. i can't even finish the videos, it's so awful, it annoys me. and kpop fans think we are witnessing the best days of kpop rolleyes.gif

#69114 marlax

marlax

Trainee

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Locationprobably hell

Posted Today, 06:02 PM

i love bts like my kids but since last year, even before billboard nom. i started feeling like the bond between bts and us were loosening. they started off as little kpop group who likes to keep their fans updated and they were doing it for fun. but somewhere between the award season and fire era, they started taking things more business wisely(idk if its the exact term but you got the point i guess)

like they don't even post regular bangtan bombs anymore. all they share now is, behind the stage this or that, dance practice for this hallowen edition too, mv making, jacket shooting. like all promotional stuff. these things are cool to watch too but they arent as cool as their random moments of chasing eachother in the backstage or irritating each other.

or when you watch their run episodes, you can see that they aren't having as much fun as they did in the first runs in 2015. their vlogs became shorter, their vlive is empty other than ch+ and ep updates.

naturally, they are all grown up, they maybe became more serious(especially jimin, he changed the most, he became quieter) and got succesfull so got more busy but without these stuff i feel like they built a wall between us that wasnt there before. we were used to be like this family without any critics any disturbance and now everything is everywhere lol

and you can feel proud and happy for them but you cant deny that feeling, like everything is different now.. just like how taylor swift says: something happens when everybody finds out.

you're absolutely right. i'm happy for their success but it's kind of sad at the same time. some things about them are disappointing me nowadays. our bond definitely doesn't feel as tight-knit as before.

#69115 ruppi

ruppi

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,930 posts

Posted Today, 07:25 PM (Edited by ruppi, Today, 08:00 PM.)

I'm not a fan of exo, really am not but I'm seriously starting to hate the narrative armies have been using the past few months when talking about exo's achievements. They talk so much about SM paying for exo's daesangs, that it's starting to be an accepted fact in the kpop community, eventhough it really isn't. They are starting to sound like the trump administration, where everything is fake and not legit if it isn't them winning.

Every legit argument against bts winning is answered with but your group can only win because SM/big three is paying for this and that. Like would you shut up already. If it was so easy to pay for awards, my fav would probably have more then one since they are part of SM.rolleyes.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bashing!, Be nice juseyo~, read the rules

Up, Up and Away!