• Please log in to reply
59242 replies to this topic

#41 palechibi

palechibi

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,010 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 01:41 AM

omg i'm looking at the schedule for kcon and i find this

http://i.gyazo.com/d6999275fa279c2d65c8c...

Like is this a joke???

oh my god.....

#42 Camila Cabello

Camila Cabello

Global Superstar

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,003 posts
  • Locationwith Fifth Harmony

Posted 25 July 2015 - 01:53 AM (Edited by kumakuma, 25 July 2015 - 01:55 AM.)

Exo-Ls are soulless
They have lost whatever humane quality that they were clinging to

#43 Darkchao45

Darkchao45

Saving The Digital World

• Warrior of Love
  • 7,665 posts
  • LocationWaiting for a BlackPink album...

Posted 25 July 2015 - 01:53 AM

The rules in the OP have been tweaked a bit to allow users a bit more freedom when posting here. Regardless, be sure we will be taking these rules seriously.

#44 SulIi

SulIi

예린슬디

• PipPipPip
  • 2,073 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 02:00 AM

The rules in the OP have been tweaked a bit to allow users a bit more freedom when posting here. Regardless, be sure we will be taking these rules seriously.

Thank you so much for understanding my concern. I'll take the rules seriously

#45 ABello

ABello

Curse Your Little Heart - Substance 1987

• PipPip
  • 268 posts
  • LocationOutside

Posted 25 July 2015 - 02:11 AM

What in the actual fuck???? Now you can't say a thing here, I guess people only want unicorns and rainbows...

Anyway... TOP is overated as fuck, the guy doesn't give a fuck on performances and even likes to troll on his answers (that chair thing) and people (including me, in the past) are all over his ass. At least try, a little.

#46 darkrown

darkrown

• PipPipPip
  • 943 posts
  • Locationunder your bed

Posted 25 July 2015 - 02:14 AM

Sehun Who Gave Up On Being Human

150.jpg

:horror:

whoever thinks sehun is 'omg so handsome not human anymore!!!!!' is beyond me. he's the plainest asian dude I've ever seen.

and they could've at least picked a picture where he looked good. the tragic hair and the jay leno chin don't help  :imstupid:

#47 Cloud09

Cloud09

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,958 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 02:32 AM

Listening to Got7's song so many times due to streaming mushows, and it still sounds like baby talk. 

#48 Kim Seolhyun

Kim Seolhyun

Seolhyun's Slave

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,741 posts
  • LocationAdmiring Myung's perfect butt

Posted 25 July 2015 - 02:34 AM (Edited by Kaismirk, 25 July 2015 - 02:40 AM.)

Instagram

Bx9ciQ8CYAAJC29.jpg

Real life

0b9a4h_2xajzkyk5yctbcrdfawta.jpg

Biggest catfish in the game.

#49 moondust

moondust

♡ #Team Piglet ♡ (◕‿◕✿)

• Awards Team
  • 4,946 posts
  • Location( ♡ In JYP Nation [Twice / Got7 / JYPNGG / WG] ♡ )

Posted 25 July 2015 - 03:24 AM (Edited by shimmers, 25 July 2015 - 03:25 AM.)

some gfriend fans are terrible :( i actually like the group more than i used to like groups, such as lovelyz, but after seeing some fans bashing every group out there for being "basic" with these stupid reasons (eg"ohh!! your company is more popular than gfriend's one, so of course all those delulu people will stan your basic ass group. gfriend had to start from VERY VERY VERY VERY beginning!!!!! STAY PRESSED") makes me lose so much interest in the group. i wonder how long will it take them to calm down 

#50 ripiasuju

ripiasuju

Superstar

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,631 posts
  • Locationyour thoughts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 03:29 AM

SNSD bragging about their 100 wins.

Half of those were from pure hype, not deserved they beat many superior songs, and sone salty that for once infinites song was justified against them, I can't wait for a group to put those dumb bitched on their asses, asking and begging sones to vote for them at teen choice even tho suju are nominated, and suju out of respect never asked elf..... Guess suju saw them begging cause they asked their elf to vote after SNSD members said that, how rude they win everything already and suju are underrated and overshadowed and they don't even have the same desancy as suju to not beg their fans to basically destroy their labelmates.

#51 DoppelBanger

DoppelBanger

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 824 posts
  • LocationIm everywhere

Posted 25 July 2015 - 03:38 AM

Don't be surprised when you see some arrogant Gfriend stans.. some of them are old Sones  :lol:

#52 i sneeze kyu sneeze

i sneeze kyu sneeze

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 03:39 AM

SNSD bragging about their 100 wins.

Half of those were from pure hype, not deserved they beat many superior songs, and sone salty that for once infinites song was justified against them, I can't wait for a group to put those dumb bitched on their asses, asking and begging sones to vote for them at teen choice even tho suju are nominated, and suju out of respect never asked elf..... Guess suju saw them begging cause they asked their elf to vote after SNSD members said that, how rude they win everything already and suju are underrated and overshadowed and they don't even have the same desancy as suju to not beg their fans to basically destroy their labelmates.

Spoiler

I hope neither Suju or SNSD wins TCA because, in case they'll have to perform, it'll be quite embarrassing 

#53 darkrown

darkrown

• PipPipPip
  • 943 posts
  • Locationunder your bed

Posted 25 July 2015 - 03:46 AM

the only reason sunny hasn't been kicked out of snsd yet is cause she has the biggest boobs

#54 mini_

mini_

Idol

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 04:35 AM

I swear these days Gfriend stans are so annoying, bashing Lovelyz and Apink for beign plain groups, please your fave are just as much basic and plain as you claim Apink and Lovelyz to be

#55 Nea

Nea

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 04:39 AM (Edited by Nea, 25 July 2015 - 04:43 AM.)

Taeyeon haters are some of the most retarded people ever it seems .so their   little  brains cannot process or differentate what and why.

Their favs don't have to deal with thousands of  jealous ,dumbshit exoturds bitching  or making malicious rumor about every breath she takes and not just her but her family members.Not just the biggest array of haters that snsd already have that uses the opportunity .

Even suzy and jaejoong sued people over few haters .

You don't even need to read korean haters ,even in oh the slandering has has been happening for almost a year now.

Their little brain cannot process this is bashing thread any one can come an bash here this threadsserves that purpose,doesn't mean you have to go and bitch on their ig or hurl insults at family members .. .So expect many  butthurt  people to make retarded connection about bashing thread  and taeyeon sueing people for slandering her and her family  in sns etc.(MOST PROBABLY SOME butthurt jessica stan)

#56 Kyrie

Kyrie

get offa my lawn

• PipPipPip
  • 2,375 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 25 July 2015 - 04:59 AM

I don't usually complain this much, but, anyway--

It's exhausting when SONE tell you to 'stop paying attention to them if you don't like them!' as if it were possible. Every time one of them uploads a picture on Instagram I know about it because news sites report on it. I stopped following all of them back in October of last year and I feel like I haven't missed a single freakin' selca. I would have to leave K-pop fandom as a whole to avoid hearing about these overrated traitors, and even then I'd probably still hear about them because their fans are so desperate to get them recognized outside of Asia that they'll settle for a Teen Choice Award or Youtube Award, literally the most useless awards handed out yearly with no relevance whatsoever.

If I cared to hear about their daily lives, I'd be following them. 

This goes for EXO, too, although at least their fans are less desperate and more undeservedly smug.

#57 NoMercy-

NoMercy-

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,197 posts
  • Locationsistar's dungeon

Posted 25 July 2015 - 05:01 AM

Lmao whenever a girlgroup does a sexy concept and Koreaboo uploads it, Sones + bj's always need to react like '' Glad my fave isn't like this, therefor I only stan snsd, 2ne1. '' 

Gtfo, your faves aren't saint either. 

#58 SunnyHill's Comeback

SunnyHill's Comeback

OT7

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,535 posts
  • Locationsku

Posted 25 July 2015 - 05:08 AM

Choa's voice does not match Primary's song at all....

#59 rich witch

rich witch

baby blue

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,821 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 05:11 AM

seventeen are so overrated idgi

#60 Slayerin

Slayerin

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Locationme gustas tu land

Posted 25 July 2015 - 05:17 AM

mamamoo is overrated af

theyre talented--but basic 

their songs sucks too 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bashing!, Be nice juseyo~, read the rules

Up, Up and Away!