59242 replies to this topic

#47741 bjergsen

bjergsen

전원우 ♡

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,937 posts
  • Locationidk

Posted 15 February 2017 - 11:30 PM

some ppl are ridiculous going so far to try to justify why j-hope had no lines in spring day. there's literally no reason why he shouldn't have gotten any lines. period. even a couple words could be considered something. a few of these ppl would throw shit if it happens to jm/jk/v but pull out all the excuses when it's someone else. 

also, fucking stop it with the all the conspiracy theories and assumptions about music chart changes. not everything in this world is out for your faves. i doubt, for example, that sm cares about being ~threatened~ by your faves' popularity when they can't even have decent stylists. jyp gives a damn about nothing but inflating twice's album sales and yg's probably already plotting about shoving everyone in the dungeon. 

#47742 honeybaymax

honeybaymax

❤ヾ(◠‿◠)人(◠﹏◠)ノ❤

• PipPip
  • 485 posts
  • LocationOut buying a wig. Exo and RV bout to save all of kpop

Posted 15 February 2017 - 11:32 PM

It's kinda funny that armys will drag other fandoms for the stupid and immature things they pull, but as soon as it's the other way around they start crying about "people being obsessed with them" and how we shouldn't generalize them  :lol:

#47743 ShawolArmy

ShawolArmy

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,015 posts
  • LocationSlayed by 1of1

Posted 15 February 2017 - 11:53 PM (Edited by ShawolArmy, 15 February 2017 - 11:54 PM.)

Im not sure if this has been said but I'm sick and tired of ARMY now thinking Korea and the big3 are in this big conspiracy to bring down BTS like tf? Big3 groups have rivaled with non-big3 groups since before BTS even debuted and you are telling me that after all those years, just now they start plotting against BTS????? I can't.

#47744 clovercloudz

clovercloudz

Cherry Pepsi

• PipPipPip
  • 2,103 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 12:20 AM

I'm already annoyed by KARD stans tbh. They act like it's the most talented and unique kpop group JUST bc it has both male and female members and feel the need to shove that in our faces 24/7. Aside from them being co-ed there's really nothing special about them or their music.

#47745 Girl_Bye

Girl_Bye

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,561 posts
  • LocationWaiting for SNSD's 10th anniversary comeback, Game of Thrones season 7, and Twice Japan debut

Posted 16 February 2017 - 12:36 AM (Edited by Girl_Bye, 16 February 2017 - 12:54 AM.)

From what I've observed it seems as if some K-netz/Korean public are really narrow-minded when it comes to female idols and concepts

Whenever female idols try to do something new and break away from their image, instead of encouraging them they whine about how they want them to go back to the innocent concept and ridicule them like with Taeyeon rn. Or if a sexy female idol wants to try something more toned down they'll laugh saying "why is she trying to act innocent now"...

Like if you look at the most successful solo acts from female idols or the most successful girl group songs they all tend to fall under three categories: cute/innocent/quirky/, coffee-shop, or sexy

Occasionally you might have someone like the Wonder Girls be able to get a hit with a new concept and sound but that is rare

This is a big reason why it's so hard for female acts to have a long term career unless you are a ballad singer

Suzy for example hit it big with the soft ballad "Pretend" but didn't so well with her title track b/c it went against her "nation's first love" image...I remember even reading an article with people saying she didn't suit the "Yes No Maybe" concept even though imo she owned it

Or when IU did an image change with Red Shoes...people were upset she was no longer coming out with aegyo filled songs like "Good Day"

It's so damn hard for female acts to take risks and do well

Music is art and is meant to be experimented with

#47746 UniKormz

UniKormz

♥Chanyeol's Queen♥

• PipPipPip
  • 882 posts
  • LocationYou wouldn't wanna know

Posted 16 February 2017 - 12:51 AM

I hate how much i love a group cuz now im an antisocial freak.

#47747 StarSilver09

StarSilver09

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 72 posts
  • LocationThe Whispering Island, Haradon

Posted 16 February 2017 - 12:54 AM

https://media.giphy.com/media/roWUpNJyDU...

The choreo is so awkward and bad lol

I want to bash this dance... I just regret to SEE this MV is a real.

AND

SM! Stop to wear contact lenses color. I just feel uncomfortable to see who is that person with odd contact lenses color... BUT REALIZED IT'S WAS TAEYEON.

I...

7yDthHaq2haXS.gif

#47748 gayjunhui

gayjunhui

Trainee

• Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 01:05 AM (Edited by gayjunhui, 05 March 2017 - 11:09 PM.)

bash @ armys for being so....ugly and ridiculous. they're acting as if sm yg and jyp have been sitting around a table discussing ways to take bighit out as if they actually cared what bts does. not to mention how they have no respect for the senior idols that paved the way for newer groups. you don't have to stan them but actually have a single shred of respect. there's so much more that i could talk about but that's what has been especially ugly about armys as of late. i wonder why bts in particular has attracted such a toxic fanbase (i say this from an academic standpoint as someone genuinely interested in culture and groups of people.) i actually like bts a lot but armys make it hard for me to enjoy any bts-related content.

Sent from my iPhone using OneHallyu mobile app

#47749 KoreaBeau

KoreaBeau

♡ SeungsiKai ☆

• PipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts
  • LocationPaju Camp English Village

Posted 16 February 2017 - 01:18 AM

I didn't know billboard runs by delusional fangirls or boys

#47750 yoyoxing

yoyoxing

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,059 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 01:46 AM

Honestly speaking taeyeon is too awkward to pull a sexy concept ,she couldn't pull off a dance song on stage and looked like another kid dancing at a talent show

why don't SM give sexy concept to those who can really pull it off like yuri or sooyoung??

69e99fe60b7ba6641bea2d94143e05c413b97a0e

tumblr_lwyyttwXKp1qcjksgo1_r1_500.gif

but wait sones are far too up in taeyeon's ass to care about other members :wth:

#47751 Snatched

Snatched

Never forget that Kim Taehyung is a fucking angel

• PipPip
  • 343 posts
  • LocationThere was a time in my life where I briefly questioned my love and devotion to Kim Taehyung, that was a very dark period of my life, but ever since then I've never questioned my beliefs. I'll never go back to those dark, uncivilized times where I questioned Him.

Posted 16 February 2017 - 02:06 AM (Edited by Snatched, 16 February 2017 - 02:07 AM.)

Every comeback, Taeyeon loses more and more of her original face. 

I swear that every time she has a comeback, she looks different. She legit looks like a totally different person now than she did in 2007 or even just two years ago. I'm actually thinking she has a PS addiction bc she can't seem to stop tweaking everything over and over. During SNSD debut days she was the prettiest by far but now she honestly just looks so off, out of proportion, uncanny and unnatural bc of the surgery. 

I only recognized her because they were labeled as her teaser pics, but....these speak for themselves. 

bc3b95dcd83476ec7f54e065b9723272_99_2017

b57a9eb55819602be6ecbb3d748ef227_99_2017

It's not like she always looks bad. She still looks okay, depending on her styling. but like....she honestly looks like a totally different person in every fucking photo these days and it's damn scary. And it's getting increasingly worse. 

#47752 YeoChin Fairies

YeoChin Fairies

#GFSQUAD

• PipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • LocationStalking Gfriend wherever they go <3

Posted 16 February 2017 - 02:15 AM

Oh god that b*tch Hwayoung,why does she even exist rn?I wouldn't mind much about the bullying scandal until she kept being annoying till now after 5 years.  :wth: The amount of hate she got isn't even 2% of what she deserves.How can she still be confident enough to defend herself? Snake 

#47753 Bblink

Bblink

Idol

• PipPip
  • 257 posts
  • Locationeverywhere I watch U

Posted 16 February 2017 - 02:21 AM

I can't wait the day of twice fans leave the fandom.

#47754 cameron

cameron

Idol

• PipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 03:17 AM (Edited by cameron, 16 February 2017 - 03:18 AM.)

I can't wait the day of twice fans leave the fandom.

Give them 3 more years and see how much fans are left. Because by that time a new girl group and boy group will have debuted and they'll just be like Wonder Girls except Wonder Girls could play their own instruments and could produce their own tracks and actually can sing without any filler members. Onces karma a bitch for how you treated other fandoms. Actually it's the main 3 fandoms karma is gonna hit you. Onces, Armys and Exo-Ls y'all next.

#47755 Kami

Kami

yo girls lesbian crush

• PipPipPip
  • 2,202 posts
  • Location( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆ walking down the street in my brand new car

Posted 16 February 2017 - 03:40 AM

perfume,nakata and kyary only release trash music now

rip

#47756 SmoothCriminal

SmoothCriminal

Idol

• PipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 04:02 AM

The mark meal is overrated for some reason. It tastes so average...?

C4xSy3HUkAAoL-K.jpg

#47757 clémence

clémence

Trainee

• Pip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 16 February 2017 - 04:02 AM (Edited by camskams, 16 February 2017 - 04:03 AM.)

It's alr 2017 and fans still fight over youtube views lmao. I swear you could make better use of your time than re-watching your faves' mvs.

#47758 Nya

Nya

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 04:07 AM

Casual comments coversation: (true story)

-Omg Jimin can sing higher than Ariana grande (And a lot better in my opinion)

- lol she hs whistle tone... i aint sure about jimin but u r correct

- Nope not really. Her voice strains and is airy a lot. Not to mention her falsetto isn't as good as jimin'. In terms of technique, he is better. His voice isn't airy like Ariana. Ariana's voice is deteriorating like crazy, and you can tell. She strains her voice, and Jimin does as well but it's not as extreme. No, he doesn't have range like her, but he is better in terms of technique.

leslieknope-youthculture.gif

#47759 Bom

Bom

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,413 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 16 February 2017 - 04:13 AM

It's alr 2017 and fans still fight over youtube views lmao. I swear you could make better use of your time than re-watching your faves' mvs.

Like actually buying their albums lmao.

#47760 Bedtimestory

Bedtimestory

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 05:28 AM (Edited by Bedtimestory, 16 February 2017 - 07:17 AM.)

SM a huge company.  Why can't they come up with an original idea for Taeyeon instead of copying her own members? SM just copied Tifany 'IJWD' style for Taeyeon 'Why'. Then Seohyun rejected SM's concept for her solo and invites her own team of stylists to create own style. 
SM: "Seohyun's solo will be a something new and different from SNSD, TTS" and their next step is just copy Seohyun solo concept for Taeyeon 'I Got Love'. She a copycat queen or what? Please don't copy, create something new. It's so embarrassing  :twitch:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bashing!, Be nice juseyo~, read the rules

Up, Up and Away!