68817 replies to this topic

#47741 T.O.P💀

T.O.P💀

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 106 posts
  • LocationInsideGD

Posted 03 March 2017 - 01:06 PM

When Armies bring in irrelevant netizen posts with +70 upvotes to try and validate themselves slaying Korea with their release , you know they can't make themselves feel better with anything else. 0u0plz.png Welp.

#47742 L_im

L_im

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 01:08 PM (Edited by L_im, 03 March 2017 - 01:10 PM.)

There was a video on my rec about Korean dating foreigners, i don't usually watch these videos cause they're made for Koreabos/Weeaboos seeking validation, but i decided to watch it anyway and guess what? The comment section was full of Koreaboos ofc :rolleyes:
Personally i'm all for interracial relationships, but it has to be natural, between two people who genuinly love each other regardless of their race and culture, not like your typical Koreaboo seeking for someone Korean who looks and remind them of their bias, that's disgusting.

Another thing that kinda bothered me is how the Koreaboos in the comment section were saying that South Korea have to be more multi cultural and open minded, just because they want to be able to date the cute korean who looks like their bias? These people are pathetic.
You should worry about Korea being more open minded about the way Koreans view other races as equal people not about them being more opene minded so you could date that one who reminds you about your bias.

And what else?? These Koreaboos are saying South Korea needs to be less homogeneous??? I'm like? Why?
Oh right so it would be easier for you to be with that cute Korean guy??

For not talking about the fact that Korea birthrate is among the lowest in developed countries, they need to worry about having more pure Koreans first.

And it's funny how many Koreaboos/Weeaboos wants countries like Korea and Japan to be less homogeneous because of their gross fetishes towards them but could careless about other Asian homogeneous countries, really wonder why...

#47743 Interativa

Interativa

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,660 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 03 March 2017 - 02:06 PM (Edited by Interativa, 03 March 2017 - 02:14 PM.)

Onces said Twice will improve vocally for their next comeback during the TT era.

Onces:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/ori...

They are so stiff, I can't. :lol:
Are they scared of their fans or something?

Bash: at my country, it's a mess. Brazil definitely have the most corrupt politicians in the world, I'm pretty sure 99% of them are corrupt and have robbed our money

#47744 Zombie Streaming

Zombie Streaming

Idol

• PipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 02:09 PM (Edited by Zombie Streaming, 02 November 2017 - 11:58 PM.)

#47745 OverDrewYa

OverDrewYa

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 623 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 03 March 2017 - 02:28 PM

Bash: at my country, it's a mess. Brazil definitely have the most corrupt politicians in the world, I'm pretty sure 99% of them are corrupt and have robbed our money

right with ya mate, i'm from Romania and we've been protesting actively for over a month to fucking change the corrupt government or at least the leading party but nothing is happening, go figure

also bash at my self for vegetating at home for the whole weekend even if my friends invite me out because I am way too fucking broke to do anything :)

#47746 rich witch

rich witch

Biscuit

• Oh!Pressor
  • 10,798 posts
  • Locationminho's suit pocket

Posted 03 March 2017 - 03:22 PM

bash at shape of you for being like THE most annoyingly overrated song of 2017

200.webp#13

#47747 seolababy96

seolababy96

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 200 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 03 March 2017 - 03:23 PM

I remember when AOA stans used to brag about album sales (their sales were never even that big to begin with) and now they're being outsold by WJSN lmao

And this is how you know that 'sexy' doesn't last that long.

We all know AOA hit big when they release Miniskirt so they decided to stick with the sexy concept.

Sticking to one concept all the time is very hard - all your previous tracks will be compared. And then Seolhyun and Jimin's controversy happened and they lost it all.

Soon this will happen to Twice. Their cute concept it's on it's very last legs - one incident. Boom. Buhbye Twice.

Sent from my iPhone using OneHallyu mobile app

#47748 Girl_Bye

Girl_Bye

SCONE

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,190 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 03:28 PM

Trolls now are so dull and redundant 

And mess at those who will use troll threads as an excuse to bash idols and then claim "well OP shouldn't have tried it then" as if they don't know the user is a obvious troll 

d06Q3_s-200x150.gif

#47749 Cheshire Cat

Cheshire Cat

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,262 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 03:29 PM (Edited by BlueBubbleTea, 03 March 2017 - 03:30 PM.)

People who talks shit about someone's physical appearence or humiliate idols looks - this is the lowest you could've reach

No one deserves to be mocked by how he/she looks

Agreed, the people who do this are so fucking superficial and absolutely disgusting on the inside. It must be sad to be so insecure about yourself that you have constantly put down other peoples appearances just so that you can feel remotely better about yourself smile.png

I truly don't get people who do this towards idols/singers because there is zero correlation between their physical appearance and the quality of their music. Like grow up you aren't in elementary school anymore lmfao. 

wpid-7f58a205ac1d393800823f8cfa049abb.jp

#47750 seolababy96

seolababy96

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 200 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 03 March 2017 - 03:38 PM

7dff188b91704a220184d0207d3e178c.jpg

Why is she a visual pls her face makes me want to vomit those nasty ass teeth

Sent from my iPhone using OneHallyu mobile app

#47751 CYJvita

CYJvita

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 182 posts
  • Locationcloud 9

Posted 03 March 2017 - 04:43 PM

Bash at whoever is choosing songs and producers for GOT7. The SoundClouds of JB, Youngjae and Yugyeom clearly shows they are capable of better. The SoundCloud producers are a thousand better than the JYPE approved ones that GOT7 gets.

#47752 Hoyothaa

Hoyothaa

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 871 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 05:44 PM

POPULAR

Minzy's new label is doing more for her in the past year than YG ever did in the 8+ years she was with them.

And fuck the old stylists/makeup artists for sticking her with obviously unflattering looks for the entirety of 2NE1's group promotions.

#47753 Raindraco

Raindraco

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 169 posts
  • Locationhigh abov eyou falls

Posted 03 March 2017 - 06:53 PM

Minzy's new label is doing more for her in the past year than YG ever did in the 8+ years she was with them.

And fuck the old stylists/makeup artists for sticking her with obviously unflattering looks for the entirety of 2NE1's group promotions.

5 times, we saw them.

#47754 Mergo

Mergo

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,153 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 07:01 PM (Edited by Mergo, 03 March 2017 - 07:01 PM.)

"Please Don't Go"
(with CL) 2009 6 To Anyone
"I Wanted To Love" 2017 TBA Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People OST Filmography

2013 Star Family Show Mamma Mia Guest KBS Episode 23
2017 Sister's Slam Dunk Main cast

This is so tragic. I feel so bad for her. What the hell is wrong with YG? 

#47755 saltyseulgi

saltyseulgi

☀︎

• PipPipPip
  • 998 posts
  • Location♡혹시 너도 나 같은 맘인지 내게 말해줘♡

Posted 03 March 2017 - 07:13 PM

idol: sings stably for 2 seconds while doing measly dance moves that 2nd graders could do before voice cracking

fans: WowW ThEY ImPROved SOOOO MUcH!11!!! wHO saYs thAt they'RE juSt a VisuaL?!!

they're singers 

they should be able to sing

put your listening ears on sweaty ;)

#47756 Secret Gay Care

Secret Gay Care

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 03 March 2017 - 07:52 PM

lmao at the Somi stans who deny that Korea (and Asia)'s worshipping of white people is half of the reason why Koreans (and i-fans) put Somi and her dad on a pedestal.

true

#47757 L9L

L9L

Trainee

• Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 08:06 PM (Edited by SunnyNight, 03 March 2017 - 08:11 PM.)

jesus some fans are too much i worry for them

to them you either %100 worship their bias and the floor they walk and join the cult aka "the fandom" 

the rules is to swap everything bad under the carpet and not to talk about it 

or you are %100 jealous hater , there is no middle ground

200.webp#13

#47758 scarlette007

scarlette007

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,507 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 08:10 PM

Oh, JYPE, what enemies we have become. JYPE sickens me. The management' bias af treatment between their idols and artists are blatantly appalling. For fuck sake - Jimin' total promotion (including teasers) was no greater than 1.5-2 weeks max for her mini album she helped produced and that included from start to finish. (So yeah lets promote an idol song for months but when actual talent creates their own song/s they spent months/years creating than let's not promote that at all. Her Hopeless Love solo debut also was even promoted worse which is shocking as a. the song was killer and b. 0 promotions outside of the KPOP STAR stage). Even JYPE' better promoted darlings Ayeon and Yerin get little more than that. But TWICE and for the most part GOT7 gets weeks of teasers (multiple video/photo teasers) and weeks upon weeks of promotions (not including tours/concerts), and appearances of music shows/radio/vocal shows. Can we really even say since debut Twice has even stopped promoting? Everytime I look a repackaged version of the SAME song/s are being released and in between those they have a comeback. (I won't touch upon how pathetic it is JYPE is reselling the same song or how ultra-zealous to max it is that the fans are actually buy it.) You know if JYPE gave their artists 5% of what they give to TWICE maybe people would actually be able to say JYPE prioritizes all their artists or actually gives a flying flip on talent/musicianship/artistry.
I could have perhaps said 2 years JYPE was trying to rebrand itself as a company that gave a fuck about talent but if 2016 didn't disapprove that than 2017 is sure on its way to make it solidified.
I am thoroughly disgusted by JYPE management. 100% untrustworthy.

#47759 yeoleeda

yeoleeda

꽃이 가득한 소녀

• PipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts
  • LocationOng Seong teeth and Minhyun Existence

Posted 03 March 2017 - 08:20 PM

you know its a real fact when you watching a non kpop related then army make comments about their idol,like i was watching mina oh videos about busan and making jeon pancake and yet their reminding of jungkook,how annoying and ignorant

#47760 Kaoru

Kaoru

Idol

• PipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 08:47 PM

People who who write incest fanfics about real life siblings being in love etc. are so messed up!

Jessica x Krytstal

Jungyeon x Seungyeon

Sandara x Thunder

Can they not? It's so gross... https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

Even worst when they write them as not siblings to I guess try to look less creepy imstupid.png

New bash people that write mpreg needs help wthplz.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bashing!, Be nice juseyo~, read the rules

Up, Up and Away!