Rules & Warning Manual
This is the Warning Manual for OneHallyu and the set of rules that users must follow. Moderators will be using this as a set of guidelines along with their own judgment to assess the severity and degree of warnings. Please note that the punishment may be more severe if the they feel the circumstance is necessary. This includes, but is not limited to, increasing warning points, adding suspensions and bans, and skipping earlier "levels" opting for more severe punishments.
It is the responsibility of every user to thoroughly read through and understand this manual. Claiming to have not been aware of a rule will not override any punishment given. By creating an account and posting on the forum, you are acknowledging you have read through OneHallyu's rules and terms.
Please note that the following warning points do not expire. Warning points may be removed during an amnesty event hosted by an administrator at their discretion.
Antagonizing Staff - 5-10 Points + Temporary or Full Suspension
Abusive Behavior - 3-5 points + Account Restrictions
Offensive Language + Imagery - 3-5 points + Account Restrictions
Inappropriate Language – 3-5 Points + Account Restrictions
Trolling/Antagonizing - 1-5 points + Account Restrictions
Disturbing The Peace - 2 points + Content Removal + Account Restrictions
Wishing Death Upon Users/Celebrities - 3-5 points + Temporary or Full Suspension
Privacy Violation - 5 points + Content Removal
Reputation Stalking - 1-2 points + Temporary Suspension
Duplicate Accounts - 3 points - Permanent Ban
Pornography - 3 points-Immediate Ban
Gore - 5 points-Immediate Ban
Spam - Varying Points are allocated + Posting rights are removed
Signature Violations - 1 point
Excessive Reporting - 1-10 points
Creating Threads About A Punishment or Content Removal - 2 points + Account Restrictions
Original Poster/Original Post Rules
User Location Rules
2nd Chance Account and Probation:
- If at anytime you receive 10 warning points, your account will be banned. However, you are allowed the opportunity to make one 2nd chance account.
- Upon being banned, all won, unique awards, regular awards, tokens, marketplace items, and etc will be forfeit.
- Under no circumstances will any of the above listed items be transferred to the 2nd chance account.
- All 2nd chance accounts are subjected to a one month period of probation. During this one month period, the 1st broken rule will result in the account receiving 5 warning points (regardless of the severity of the broken rule). All additional broken rules will receive the normal punishments as per the rule manual.
- If a rule is broken after the probationary period, then the account will receive the normal punishment as per the manual.
- If at anytime the 2nd chance account receives 10 warning points, the user will receive a permanent IP ban.