Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Activity Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
moondust

✿ ONE IN A MILLION! ✿ The Official TWICE Thread ✿ #Feel_Special #Fake_&_True

TWICE Thread Demographics  

2,043 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favourite TWICE title track(s)?

2. 2. What's your gender?

3. 3. Where do you live?

4. 4. How old are you?

5. 5. When did you start stanning TWICE?

They look young~ I would like to see them with a more normal/simple style first XD They have too much make-up here.

The 6th girl on the first pic (who's kinda pouting) looks like a young Park Si Yeon ^-^ but maybe it's just on this pic XD

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1

why new girl group, when JYP cannot even manage their idols now ??? I really don't get it  :unimpressed:

Miss A comeback??... and where the hell is JJP ??? Wonder Girls status unknown...and my beloved 2PM ??? How in the world a new girl group ??? 

• Like 27
  • Dislike 141

why new girl group, when JYP cannot even manage their idols now ??? I really don't get it :unimpressed:

Miss A comeback??... and where the hell is JJP ??? Wonder Girls status unknown...and my beloved 2PM ??? How in the world a new girl group ???

Miss A Comeback will be soon.

JJProject was nothing but a project. Apparently there will be 2 extra members for them.

Wonder Girls are on hiatus.

2PM had a comeback with their Grown album earlier this year. Don't get greedy.

• Like 33
  • Dislike 2

Miss A Comeback will be soon.

JJProject was nothing but a project. Apparently there will be 2 extra members for them.

Wonder Girls are on hiatus.

2PM had a comeback with their Grown album earlier this year. Don't get greedy.

soon? when? JYP himself comeback instead *facepalm*

whatever it is, I pity Jr. and JB who are talented and they wasted their time doing nothing all these years even longer hiatus than EXO *another facepalm*

Will WG ever comeback again? a girl group with a child?

2PM made their comeback I am aware...but it isn't as successful as their previous comebacks! If they don't comeback soon, I am afraid people will really forget about them. from one of the best idol group out there to...nothing.

• Like 8
  • Dislike 82

soon? when? JYP himself comeback instead *facepalm*

whatever it is, I pity Jr. and JB who are talented and they wasted their time doing nothing all these years even longer hiatus than EXO *another facepalm*

Will WG ever comeback again? a girl group with a child?

2PM made their comeback I am aware...but it isn't as successful as their previous comebacks! If they don't comeback soon, I am afraid people will really forget about them. from one of the best idol group out there to...nothing.

JYP said that Miss A will have their comeback before the year ends.

Jr. and JB are still young. They have plenty of time to get out in the music scene and still look good.

Who knows if the Wonder Girls will come back again, but it definitely won't be soon.

Even if 2PM weren't as successful as before, they still sold well. Nobody's going to forget 2PM.

• Like 21
  • Dislike 1

Some look 15, some look 25.

Any profiles for any of them yet.

Nothing yet, but I'm sure we'll start hearing more about the girls after JYP's comeback is over in late September.

JYP said that Miss A will have their comeback before the year ends.

Jr. and JB are still young. They have plenty of time to get out in the music scene and still look good.

Who knows if the Wonder Girls will come back again, but it definitely won't be soon.

Even if 2PM weren't as successful as before, they still sold well. Nobody's going to forget 2PM.

well someone did forget about 2PM. I don't want to argue, but I am really disappointed with JYPE lately *sigh* I want to trust them but...there's nothing. I just really hope all the best for JYP's artists...they sure are all talented.

• Like 8
  • Dislike 33

why new girl group, when JYP cannot even manage their idols now ??? I really don't get it  :unimpressed:

Miss A probably November or end of October, JJP early early next year with two new members.

2pm is probably early next year too and 2am will be having a second comeback later this year.

WG's?

• Like 1

Miss A probably November or end of October, JJP early early next year with two new members.

2pm is probably early next year too and 2am will be having a second comeback later this year.

WG's?

is it confirmed ?? or another bullshits JYP gave us ??

• Like 2
  • Dislike 2

This thread is for talking about the JYP new girl group.

If you want to talk about 2pm or the schedules of other JYP artists please do so in their respective threads or in the JYP Nation thread.

Thank you

Edited by da-artist
  • Like 3
  • Dislike 2

Miss A's comeback makes sense around that time frame since  Min said it at the Singapore Music Wave press conference they wanted to comeback with new music.

JYPE released their  expected projections for next year and JJP are expected to make some money plus it was in article that talked about Sunmi's debut that will be coming back early next year.

Changmin of 2am said it on a show he's MC's for that 2am will be coming back this autumn plus they have been tweeting pics of them in the studio themselves and one of the producers they are working with David Kim of Duble Sidekick

Just visit the JYP nation thread, or the artist threads.

Edited by CandyCane23049
  • Like 1

supposedly at least one of the trainees is a '96 er....so i'm sure we're going to see some young girls in this group.

i'm excited to see what they bring and their concept