• Dislike 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Click here to view the Tweet OMG LOOK AT HIS EYES   Full vid http://youtu.be/IEDTLRiVTWk omo why so teary :"""(

Let's make a comeback for this thread with Changsub fulfilling his promise at their concert today! He's so proud of his efforts in the past 4 months      Cre on pics   I'm out! 

Whyis the thread not active? :._.: Is there any other active forum?

Individual threads barely active here plus BTOB fans mostly stay in the main thread. You can try allkpop,soompi,kpopselca? I'd say OH is the most active among other forums. 

Individual threads barely active here plus BTOB fans mostly stay in the main thread. You can try allkpop,soompi,kpopselca? I'd say OH is the most active among other forums. 

Thanks for replying  :happy: Then I'll just stay around the main thread then. Now and then maybe I'll stop by and post a thing or two. :chu:

Edited by odaeng

Thanks for replying  :happy: Then I'll just stay around the main thread then. Now and then maybe I'll stop by and post a thing or two. :chu:

Np~ Ayy feel free to post anything and join our flop squad. The more the merrier they said.  :smile:   

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

How come I didn't know this thread exists?

Well..I'm new here. I'm a big fan of Changsub and got into the fandom because of him. And I also a big fan of Perrine. She's the one that introduced me to Changsub. Nice to meet y~all. :smile:

Btw, this is my favourite playlist by Perrine: Changsub playlist

Edited by ezawo

How come I didn't know this thread exists?

Well..I'm new here. I'm a big fan of Changsub and got into the fandom because of him. And I also a big fan of Perrine. She's the one that introduced me to Changsub. Nice to meet y~all. :smile:

I am also quite new here in this forum. But I've been in the fandom for quite a while and felt the need to encounter more Melodys. Follow this topic and let's keep this thread alive :3 #spreadthechangsublove

tumblr_mw4s03hmrU1qi4jgto1_500.gif

• Like 1

I am also quite new here in this forum. But I've been in the fandom for quite a while and felt the need to encounter more Melodys. Follow this topic and let's keep this thread alive :3 #spreadthechangsublove

tumblr_mw4s03hmrU1qi4jgto1_500.gif

Yes, we should keep this thread alive. 

tumblr_mb1pkpUImr1qjkli4o3_500.gif

Please do share anything about him. Especially the fancam, gif, singing cut or whatever. Look forward for this thread to be active. :)

Yes, I agree we must do our best to update here from time to time. . We dontt know when a new fan might show up [emoji4] [emoji106]

TrJdyBo.jpg

3M3aMm6.jpg

Daddy Oppa. . [emoji7] [emoji7] there's so much to love about him tbh. .

Can someone really wake up like that? There's too much perfection.  :ilove:

That's every Changjae shippers' fav photo I think but I prefer this angle [emoji7] [emoji4]

xGU0hzy.jpg

And this is my current lockscreen wallpaper,hehe

OPv8qcz.jpg

I've seen this pic on twitter a while ago.

They look so cute and innocent here and Changjae is real :3

A compilation of all of Changsub's covers:

I'm playing this right now and cleaning my appartment hehe.  :ahmagah:

Can you really clean the apartment while listening to this? If me, I couldn't concentrate enough. Especially when he's singing the sad songs, I might crying while cleaning. Like "Why I have to clean this?~teardrops.. :rlytearpls: