OneHallyu

Ask A Mod Thread ~ FAQ in OP

sadface

3 hours ago, craZee said:

@Belkiss @UMJI MOODS @pluto Can you guys try accessing the forums you couldn't access before now? If still no luck, please change your theme to Minimal Vision or IPS Default and try again.

It still doesn’t work for me on any of the themes. I’ve also cleared my internet history and cache many times while having this problem and nothing worked

58 minutes ago, UMJI MOODS said:

There appears to be an error in the system. I received a notification that I earned a trophy(what for i don't know). When I went to my profile I found this instead of my trophies. I thought it best to inform you. 

62ae1754701c3063425854.jpg

Hey, this would have been my fault, I was trying something and it sent out a medal to everyone... 😅

It's been removed~

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, UMJI MOODS said:

There appears to be an error in the system. I received a notification that I earned a trophy(what for i don't know). When I went to my profile I found this instead of my trophies. I thought it best to inform you. 

62ae1754701c3063425854.jpg

Thank you! Must've been a glitch but it should be resolved now. Please check!

EDIT:

1 minute ago, Nelkoya said:

Hey, this would have been my fault, I was trying something and it sent out a medal to everyone... 😅

It's been removed~

Found the glitch. 😏

• LOL 2

Hi, recently I’ve been unable to open certain threads and subsections on my phone as well. I’ve had no problem before but had the same issue on my laptop (which I posted about earlier). It loads and then says this:

Spoiler

IMG_6599.png 

I tried different browsers. Just thought i’d let you guys know, cause I’m not sure what to do 😅

23 hours ago, pluto said:

Hi, recently I’ve been unable to open certain threads and subsections on my phone as well. I’ve had no problem before but had the same issue on my laptop (which I posted about earlier). It loads and then says this:

Reveal hidden contents

IMG_6599.png 

I tried different browsers. Just thought i’d let you guys know, cause I’m not sure what to do 😅

this sometimes happens to me on mobile when there are too many embedded links or media images in a thread 🤔 what subsections are you having issues with 

5 hours ago, love said:

this sometimes happens to me on mobile when there are too many embedded links or media images in a thread 🤔 what subsections are you having issues with 

that makes sense, it works better now when there's a new page in the same thread lol

more or less the same subsections i had issues with on laptop before, but it's random, celeb news and music atm 

5 hours ago, AYOSHIARI said:

Capture.jpg

what is this 7M won in my profile? is there any benefit i can have since i own millions won?

won is our in-forum currency!  you earn it by creating threads, posting, or earning reactions.  you can also win them in forum games or be donated some by other users.  with won you can purchase things from the member shop or potentially buy platinum tokens from other users, which you can use to get bigger prizes :)