Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
sadface

Ask A Mod Thread ~ FAQ in OP

9 minutes ago, Mystica_ said:

Ok can a mod help me block someone from viewing my profile and make them stop stalking me?

there is a member here that keeps checking my profile every now and then and it is seriously annoying! What is more annoying is that im afraid they have access to look at my threads / latest replies if they are opening OH on PC

i hope you provide a service where i can block someone and they cant see my replies! 

please help me .. 

have you tried setting your profile to private?  you can do so with the little eye toggle next to your username on your profile OR by going to account settings > edit profile > scrolling down all the way to the bottom to "privacy" > changing the privacy setting

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, lovesojung said:

have you tried setting your profile to private?  you can do so with the little eye toggle next to your username on your profile OR by going to account settings > edit profile > scrolling down all the way to the bottom to "privacy" > changing the privacy setting

I followed you instructions and putted Administrators! Because there is no other option! What does it mean?

Edited by Mystica_

1 minute ago, Mystica_ said:

I followed you instructions and putted Administrators! Because there is no other option! What does it mean?

it means that the only people who will be able to view your profile are the administrators of OH, i.e. Bekki and Pineapple.  if you ever wish to do something that requires another staff member to look at your profile (such as getting/swapping awards) you may be asked to temporarily go public again, but then you can always switch it right back ^^ 

• Love 1

6 hours ago, Yeonjunator said:

IS KAYDEN MOD A|GAINNN

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

heeeeeeey! I just took a break from OH but back now.... thanks for the looooove ❤️

• Love 1

9 minutes ago, Chuan said:

done with all the requests except the first bts topic...i'm willing to remove it if the content has already been posted but i can't seem to find the other threads being referred to within the topic itself.  do you have any links?

and yes, now that the voting for November songs has begun, we can pin the winner of October's OH!Chart ~

• Like 1

Spoiler

On 12/15/2019 at 1:14 PM, lovesojung said:

done with all the requests except the first bts topic...i'm willing to remove it if the content has already been posted but i can't seem to find the other threads being referred to within the topic itself.  do you have any links?

and yes, now that the voting for November songs has begun, we can pin the winner of October's OH!Chart ~

It was reported at least one month ago:

Thank you for removing the other posts. I also edited the previous edit, sorry - added two more.

Edited by Chuan
Note

41 minutes ago, babushka said:

hi, I'm not able to get rid of a sticky note, can a mod please do it for me?

Is it the note about an anime item? 

6 minutes ago, babushka said:

yep

Okay I’ll get rid of it. Has your request been fulfilled first before I delete it? 

• Like 1

hi! i was just wondering whether the youtube video in signature function was broken? ive tried embedding it using the youtube icon and also just pasting the link directly, but both don't work

1 hour ago, givemerice said:

hi! i was just wondering whether the youtube video in signature function was broken? ive tried embedding it using the youtube icon and also just pasting the link directly, but both don't work

we don't allow embedded videos as signatures ^^ you can read more about that in the tutorial for users and the rules ~

hello when the site relaunched I tried emailing and tweeting to unban my old account @BeatGotSica since I had self banned before the site went down so I just made this account and would like if I could get that old account back and then just permaban this one please

12 minutes ago, BlueSpringRide said:

hello when the site relaunched I tried emailing and tweeting to unban my old account @BeatGotSica since I had self banned before the site went down so I just made this account and would like if I could get that old account back and then just permaban this one please

hello, i'm not seeing any current restrictions on the account you linked. have you tried logging into the account?  do you still receive a message saying you are banned? 

is it possible to delete this post

Edited by lovesojung
done; quote removed for broken link

5 hours ago, lovesojung said:

hello, i'm not seeing any current restrictions on the account you linked. have you tried logging into the account?  do you still receive a message saying you are banned? 

omg sorry for the trouble! My dumbass was trying to log in this whole time with the wrong email *facepalm* thanks for everything please permaban this account please thank you