OneHallyu

Ask A Mod Thread ~ FAQ in OP

sadface

where do i go to adjust the amount of recent topics i can see?

You can't. It has to be adjusted by us, however the current recent topics hook we have is slightly faulty. We'll be fixing it within the next day or so. 

shayy

Is there a way to get some threads' that weren't restored content back? Just the OP. Like my nugu artist threads. I've made the threads and bios and stuff myself and it took me a lot of time for each (but more importantly i'm quite lazy to re-do it)

Also, make me the OP of kris thread back again please :3

You can't. It has to be adjusted by us, however the current recent topics hook we have is slightly faulty. We'll be fixing it within the next day or so. 

oh, now i see why i had the option and then it disappeared when i refreshed the page.

shayy

Is there a way to get some threads' that weren't restored content back? Just the OP. Like my nugu artist threads. I've made the threads and bios and stuff myself and it took me a lot of time for each (but more importantly i'm quite lazy to re-do it)

Try googling the thread name + hallyu8 + page 1. When you see the first thread appear on google, you'll notice under the link there is a small green triangular button. Click the button, choose cache and you'll be chosen a 1 month old screencap of that thread. Just simply copy the OP and paste it on your thread here. Should do the trick.

Not all threads will appear though just so you know :/

Make a blank post in the Kris thread.

shayy

Made you OP again =).

You can use the cached method by google searching the 'Hallyu8 EXo Kris Thread' and then clicking the green arrow at the side of the page and going on 'cached'. They're you'll be able to access the OP hopefully, and copy and paste what you need ^^

I taste gross. Go eat Ringo.

=P.

Welcome back Marvin. ^_^!

Yaay,Marvin is Back!

Marvin, can't say anything about the others, but I missed you. ;_;

Are you guys happy to be back with us again? It was strange on the temporary forum without you all as mods...

Thank you! =D. All the welcomes back have made returning even more fun than I thought it would be! ^^.

I missed you too Hanna <3.

Try googling the thread name + hallyu8 + page 1. When you see the first thread appear on google, you'll notice under the link there is a small green triangular button. Click the button, choose cache and you'll be chosen a 1 month old screencap of that thread. Just simply copy the OP and paste it on your thread here. Should do the trick.

Not all threads will appear though just so you know :/

Make a blank post in the Kris thread.

Made you OP again =).

You can use the cached method by google searching the 'Hallyu8 EXo Kris Thread' and then clicking the green arrow at the side of the page and going on 'cached'. They're you'll be able to access the OP hopefully, and copy and paste what you need ^^

=P.

Thank you! =D. All the welcomes back have made returning even more fun than I thought it would be! ^^.

I missed you too Hanna <3.

I'll try that out, thank you two very much <3

And welcome back Marvin!

Just pick anyone thread and we'll make you the OP to that and delete the other one. 

You guys can go ahead and make those threads if you want to.

As for the YT vids on your profile, that is on our to-do list. 

the other thread seems to be deleted already. can you make me op in here.

oh how do i make the thread bolded. thanks

the other thread seems to be deleted already. can you make me op in here.

oh how do i make the thread bolded. thanks

Made you OP. I think the bolded font you see is an indication to there being new comments in the thread that you haven't read yet. 

Made you OP. I think the bolded font you see is an indication to there being new comments in the thread that you haven't read yet. 

i asked hazel and she's okie for me to take over her post can you delete that . thank you

and yep u are right the bolded is what i haven't read yet :D

• love unlocked this topic
  • love locked this topic
  • love locked and unlocked this topic