OneHallyu

Ask A Mod Thread ~ FAQ in OP

sadface

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's called a freakin' testing. Can you be patient and let me do my job instead of complaining? Thank you. 

Jesus fucking Christ, warn us next time, our wise and benevolent Queen. Apologies for being a cunt, I was scared shitless that I can't cuss like any self-respecting ***** should.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Do you realize in what kind of forum you are in? People will use slur because they want to troll around here. It may be a moral choice to some, but not the ones who are intentionally doing it. 

If someone is a scumbag, let them be scumbag to my face, so I can make my own decisions. If you censor the words, people will start using them with impunity, since they no longer show, and so they don't have to bear the consequences. Crime and punishment.

Fine, the hook has been deleted. 

Thank you. I'd like to add that those who want to be assholes will always be. After all, they could call me a phagg0t. It happens on every forum with a filter I've seen. I don't condone slurs (hope someone didn't get the wrong idea) and I understand that you want the forum to be better; I just humbly think it's a bad way to go about it.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

At least you're being kind to explain and advice me about this unlike a certain/certain users around here. Thank you :)

Apologies if I was a bit... pointy. I tend to be direct in a discussion. Please don't think for a second that I don't appreciate a lot what you do here, my Queen.

If I didn't understand where you were coming from I might have taken offense to that. I am far from a "weak ass American" lol

I should have written an essay or be silent, but I was... driven, and so I made a shortcut. The two words came from different places, yet merged in an unholy communion. Normally I'd edit it five minutes after, but it was too late already. Once again, I'm sorry.

Regarding your post about Americans...Do you think only US residents use this site? I know I'm late but I was wondering why you only mentioned Americans. :lol:

That's not what it was about. It was really idiotic to express it like that anyway.

Besides, no convos in the Ask a Mod thread, unless it's about sex with Ringo.

Edited by Ringo
ಠ_ಠ!
  • Like 1

Sorry to be quoting myself, but I don't think my query has been answered, so:

There has been more than one instance where a user who, after starting a thread and receiving responses, proceeds to completely edit the OP's title and content.  This results in the users who posted their responses earlier looking stupid.

Edit: Making the "Edit by" line automatically inserted (instead of leaving it an optional extra) would also help during forum games.  Some users cannot resist the temptation of editing their earlier posts, resulting in unwanted disputes arising over which user was the first to post the correct answer. 

So you're the one who I have to thank for my editor's OCD being exposed to the world. Were there a poll, I'd vote contra, dear mods.

Edit: Fuck.

Edited by h0neanias
  • Like 3

Fine but when I get me a "fake drawn penis art" the mods better not tell me shit.

It's not about it being drawn but about what's depicted. So the rule would be that chests are fine, private parts are not. That Regina's pic is ugly is another matter.

Anyway, agreed that the new edit info feels much better, dear mods. Thank-o.

Edited by h0neanias

• love unlocked this topic
  • love locked this topic
  • love locked and unlocked this topic