Photo

2 Days 1 Night (1박 2일) Current Season S3 Official Thread

2 Days 1 Night 1박 2일 1N2D 1 Night 2 Days kim jun ho cha tae hyun defconn kim jong min yoon shi yoon jung joon young

• Please log in to reply
526 replies to this topic

#1 jinwoo13

jinwoo13

Idol

• PipPip
  • 264 posts
  • Locationin front of computer

Posted 21 July 2015 - 09:13 PM (Edited by jinwoo13, 21 January 2017 - 05:26 PM.)

Uk59eQl.png

DQVtqh6.png

4Z36Vxz.png

s7jvHP3.png

CQQm7u5.png

Spoiler

YjFE2bY.png

Spoiler

ePn2YSI.png

youtube kbs world II 1n2d facebook II 1박 2일 season 3 naver II kbs happy sunday

yo ho jin pd II kim jun ho II jung yoon young II defconn

DQVtqh6.png

recommended episode by Onehallyu member

[please write which episode would you recommend for newbie. i will put it on this op page]

Spoiler

sugesstion for op page are welcome :)

#2 jinyoung-halbae-fox

jinyoung-halbae-fox

Jinyoung's Fox

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,593 posts
  • Location△△·△∷ B1A4 COMEBACK - NOV 28th - A Lie - 거짓말이야

Posted 21 July 2015 - 09:23 PM

thx for making this thread.. season 3 is my fav season.. and the previous episode is really nice..

#3 weakai

weakai

✧✧✧

• PipPip
  • 413 posts
  • Locationunderwater

Posted 21 July 2015 - 09:23 PM (Edited by weakai, 21 July 2015 - 09:34 PM.)

I've only watched part.1(very good btw, I teared up when Jongmin visited his father's grave... I like that it can go from funny to serious in a non jarring way) so I won't read what you wrote, sorry. lol

I love this season so much! so, so much. I'm completely obsessed. I never followed the last ones, though, maybe I should? have you watched season 2?

ah, also... I'm very sad to know that Joohyuk's mother passed away.  :unsure:

hopefully he won't be away from the show for too long, but I'd understand if he was, losing someone you love is devastating...

but yeah, you're definitely not the only one! even though it seems like no international fan watch 1n2d :( but it's okay, I'd rather that they were famous domestically (which they are), it's better for them

thank you for the thread ˆ_ˆ

#4 Krystal Meth

Krystal Meth

Toto's bitch

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,589 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 09:29 PM

Yeah lets keep this going even though I need to catch you

#5 тħıиκ đıffeяeит

тħıиκ đıffeяeит

𝔖𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥 𝓒𝔩𝔲𝔟

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,299 posts
  • Locationclubbing in the South

Posted 21 July 2015 - 09:37 PM

thanks for making this thread <3

tumblr_ni0pt9IBOf1rkea4fo1_500.gif

2D1N Season 3 is my favorite variety show rn <3

i still need to watch the latest episode ^^ 

subbed is out btw 

tumblr_myomtt3UbI1t14im1o1_500.gif

#6 4 Won Fu

4 Won Fu

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 10:16 PM (Edited by 4 Won Fu, 21 July 2015 - 10:18 PM.)

I've only watched part.1(very good btw, I teared up when Jongmin visited his father's grave... I like that it can go from funny to serious in a non jarring way) so I won't read what you wrote, sorry. lol

I love this season so much! so, so much. I'm completely obsessed. I never followed the last ones, though, maybe I should? have you watched season 2?

ah, also... I'm very sad to know that Joohyuk's mother passed away.  :unsure:

hopefully he won't be away from the show for too long, but I'd understand if he was, losing someone you love is devastating...

but yeah, you're definitely not the only one! even though it seems like no international fan watch 1n2d :( but it's okay, I'd rather that they were famous domestically (which they are), it's better for them

thank you for the thread ˆ_ˆ

From part one of this arc my favorite moment was Kim Jong Min (in general) sharing the story about chasing a chicken only to have it turn around and peck him on the head before chasing him all the way back home. I was touched by the cast skipping the morning games to go visit the grave site with him too.

No, I never watched seasons one or two. I started with the first episode of season three and adore the current cast. 2D1N has become my favorite variety show out of Korea because they are able to rely on their core cast rather than having idol guests every week to make a fun episode to watch.

I like all cast members but particularly favor Kim Jong Min and Jun Ho. I still listen to Saligo Daligo sometimes. I am not as familiar with the others outside of the show yet.

As to Joo Hyuk's mother's passing, I can only offer condolences and wish for his well being.

Based on the number of posts I see on sites hosting episodes I think they do have an international following for the show, it's just not as organized as those for others like Running Man yet as they only have one season together.  

I am glad and thankful to know others are interested too as I was afraid I would be making a dead thread. lol...

#7 Kid

Kid

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 222 posts
  • Location???

Posted 22 July 2015 - 11:30 AM

Yes! I love this show. its one of my favorite shows variety shows right now along with IC 

#8 4 Won Fu

4 Won Fu

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 11:49 AM

Yeah lets keep this going even though I need to catch you

I hope you (and everbody else) catch up to me soon lol. :)

It's alright to talk over earlier episodes from this season along with the most current one. If its 2D1N season 3 onward its alright with me and I hope all of you. It deserves the love.

#9 coward

coward

Legandairy

• PipPipPip
  • 2,216 posts
  • LocationHi, my name is coward and I'm a kvariety addict.

Posted 22 July 2015 - 12:32 PM

Yes! I love this show. its one of my favorite shows variety shows right now along with IC

Ditto. The PDs for both do such a great job. I need to watch this latest episode, but it is for show that I won't skip. I have learned about Korea by watching their trips.

#10 Kid

Kid

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 222 posts
  • Location???

Posted 22 July 2015 - 12:38 PM

Ditto. The PDs for both do such a great job. I need to watch this latest episode, but it is for show that I won't skip. I have learned about Korea by watching their trips.

i really like the chemistry they have, its just fun to watch. The latest episode is good too, made me like JJY more.

#11 Kid

Kid

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 222 posts
  • Location???

Posted 22 July 2015 - 12:41 PM

I hope you (and everbody else) catch up to me soon lol. :)

It's alright to talk over earlier episodes from this season along with the most current one. If its 2D1N season 3 onward its alright with me and I hope all of you. It deserves the love.

I'm caught up, sometimes I even watch old episodes again when I have nothing to do lol. 

#12 weakai

weakai

✧✧✧

• PipPip
  • 413 posts
  • Locationunderwater

Posted 22 July 2015 - 05:45 PM

From part one of this arc my favorite moment was Kim Jong Min (in general) sharing the story about chasing a chicken only to have it turn around and peck him on the head before chasing him all the way back home. I was touched by the cast skipping the morning games to go visit the grave site with him too.

No, I never watched seasons one or two. I started with the first episode of season three and adore the current cast. 2D1N has become my favorite variety show out of Korea because they are able to rely on their core cast rather than having idol guests every week to make a fun episode to watch.

I like all cast members but particularly favor Kim Jong Min and Jun Ho. I still listen to Saligo Daligo sometimes. I am not as familiar with the others outside of the show yet.

As to Joo Hyuk's mother's passing, I can only offer condolences and wish for his well being.

Based on the number of posts I see on sites hosting episodes I think they do have an international following for the show, it's just not as organized as those for others like Running Man yet as they only have one season together.  

I am glad and thankful to know others are interested too as I was afraid I would be making a dead thread. lol...

hi! I watched parts 2 and 3 so I can comment on both of your posts now, hehe.

the MVP to me was yoo ho jin PD, he's basically a member of the cast at this point. I don't remember if it was this episode or in the one where he had shingles, but defconn said something like "as long as this man is healthy, we will have a job", and I agree, I think as long as yoo ho jin is there and committed to 1n2d, there will be no reason for the show to lower its quality! after all, it doesn't rely on guests, but on great cast, great chemistry, great producers/directors/writers, and overall a real atmosphere, at least as real as variety shows can go haha.

I felt bad for joonyoung's mom... she's so sweet, but joonyoung is such a bad son lol. but he's a good guy deep down. and I loved their eco-friendly house! it must be a dream to live in jeju-do, it's so beautiful~

and I agree with you on the chicken story that jongmin told! hahah he's a very sweet guy, sometimes I wish the others would stop a little with calling him the worst teammate... he definitely exaggerates many things for the laugh, but he's shown that he can be smart as well hehe

now I feel empty without new episodes to watch  :unsure:

#13 4 Won Fu

4 Won Fu

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 04:15 AM

I am just hoping others are going to step up and share their own episode thoughts and show opinions (as it's a thread for every one not just me and what they want or think too) as well to help keep this alive and going. It's too good a show not to generate interest.

I get my subtitled episodes at either Kshowonline, Youtube, or Drama Fever right now. They always have the latest episode every Tuesday evening (US Eastern Time.)

hi! I watched parts 2 and 3 so I can comment on both of your posts now, hehe.

the MVP to me was yoo ho jin PD, he's basically a member of the cast at this point. I don't remember if it was this episode or in the one where he had shingles, but defconn said something like "as long as this man is healthy, we will have a job", and I agree, I think as long as yoo ho jin is there and committed to 1n2d, there will be no reason for the show to lower its quality! after all, it doesn't rely on guests, but on great cast, great chemistry, great producers/directors/writers, and overall a real atmosphere, at least as real as variety shows can go haha.

I felt bad for joonyoung's mom... she's so sweet, but joonyoung is such a bad son lol. but he's a good guy deep down. and I loved their eco-friendly house! it must be a dream to live in jeju-do, it's so beautiful~

and I agree with you on the chicken story that jongmin told! hahah he's a very sweet guy, sometimes I wish the others would stop a little with calling him the worst teammate... he definitely exaggerates many things for the laugh, but he's shown that he can be smart as well hehe

now I feel empty without new episodes to watch  :unsure:

A new episode is only a few days away. :)

PD Yoo Ho Jin is a lot of fun and I do appreciate his work. I have not forgotten his actions when the cast rebelled driving the hot van with heater going and escaped during the earlier summer trip as the look of disbelief was priceless. I do wish they would have the camera drone operator and seeming expert at everything on more often too (as he became my favorite guest player from the crew.)

I think people care too much about the winning sometimes as it has never been the competition that was interesting when compared to the cast chemistry. I would team with Kim Jong Min or Jun Ho any time as they are always up to some mischief and make me laugh.

Thanks for sharing.

#14 coward

coward

Legandairy

• PipPipPip
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 09:16 AM (Edited by coward, 24 July 2015 - 09:21 AM.)

I am just hoping others are going to step up and share their own episode thoughts and show opinions (as it's a thread for every one not just me and what they want or think too) as well to help keep this alive and going. It's too good a show not to generate interest.

Don't worry, no one has ever had to ask me twice for my opinion.

Jun Ho grows better with time, for me. I don't have a favorite, but I appreciate the different roles the guys play. I like that Jong Min is up for whatever and easy to get along worth. I think that Defconn has a lot of enthusiasm and keeps the show from getting draggy when the others are tired. Joo Hyuk and Tae Hyun add class and contrast (family man vs life long bachelor). Joo Young is the lucky one everyone wants. It all plays well with Jun Ho's trickster.

They all have annoying aspects, but I mostly see the positive. I think the cast is good and with time they will have better chemistry. Personally, I prefer shows that aren't guest heavy, unless they have a lot of non idol guest. This one and infinity Challenge are tops for me. They are interesting and engaging.

As for the last few episodes, it was fun to see where they are from. I was most touched by Jong Min. He seemed well loved and the story about the chicken was cute. He seemed to honestly enjoy being back. And when the guys asked to go to his dad's grave, I was touched. I know that this cast isn't as family like as some others, but they still respect and care about each other and if was nice to see that. I wasn't that impressed worth Joon Young'sfamily like others were. I think they wets just too much like most families I know, not a bad thing, just hard to be impressed by common things (though I do get that that is not necessarily common in Korea ).

See, I always have opinions.

Edited to clarify, I have nothing against idol guest. I just think that the Korean entertainment landscape had so much to offer beyond them and enjoy seeing others get a bit of airtime. That's why I like happy together even though it's a struggling show. There's are really some great characters out there who don't sing.

#15 4 Won Fu

4 Won Fu

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 05:08 PM (Edited by 4 Won Fu, 28 July 2015 - 06:12 PM.)

The subtitled version of the latest episode of 2 Days 1 Night has hit the internet. In the spirit of never giving up on a good thing here are my thoughts on the Trip to Bal-Ri part 1 written while watching.

*The Jet ski accident was a surprise but somehow I thought better of the cast for actually being concerned. Kim Jong Min swiping a beach freebie in a choco pie from the life guard and then getting caught was funny. Then he got nut shot.

*It was cool to see them playing volley ball with the two beach pros. How to put this... It was quickly clear that no athletes were present for the cast. I was stunned when Jun Ho scored a point.  The antics with tearing up the court ribbon to make it bigger or smaller was hilarious.

*What is with the mouse ear hats? Somehow that close up of the smiling little girl with the scarred face and no teeth stuck with me. I hope she does well in life.

* Bali... Bal-Ri. Yep. now I understand the budget of a variety show. The residents treated them so nice though and even brought out the tomato juice. Who tried to kill Jun Ho? That was my first thought before I realized they had surprised the cast with a random game of chance to see who got lunch. LOL. 

*I don't understand the garlic necklaces. I wonder if they were really for keeping the cast from smelling the vinegar or capsaicin in the drinks they had to choose from? I LOL'd at Tae Hyun tricking Jun Ho and him trying to suck a well dry through the water hose. Some how I want to try a blue ocean now too.

*Defconn was on the ball this episode and entertained. I felt bad for Joon Young at points like watching everyone eat or during the drinking game.

*The water fight was cute. The karaoke Spa game was too funny. All of them held up their spoon like it was a microphone and after the challenge card fail everyone wanted the punishment.

*Wow. They have attractive writers for this show. But she didn't laugh. :rlytearpls:  I hope some one brightens her day.

*I loved the fact they cheated once. I also loved their editor. They knew exactly when to fast forward. They knew when to stop for a moment and let the cast play with the puppies when coming over. Good editing.

* Bottle nose dolphins. Too funny.

Another great episode and the cast really relaxed and just had fun. Really nice this week. Loved everyone. Even the locals and the puppies.

#16 4 Won Fu

4 Won Fu

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 06:12 PM

Hope all of you enjoyed it too. What did you think?

#17 coward

coward

Legandairy

• PipPipPip
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 10:34 AM

Hope all of you enjoyed it too. What did you think?

The opening was cute with the lifeguard.

I really liked how Junho got the short end every sick for lunch. And then he couldn't not be funny. (Though that game I think doesn't translate to well, but glad that he is in something other than chicken school on gag concert) if that had happened to the others, it wouldn't have been nearly as funny.

Defconn during the soap challenge was scary. My eyeballs hurt for him. I really didn't think that they would get it on the tenth try.

But you know, they had that health episode earlier this where they got hit for bad eating habits, but then Jong Min just stuck his hands in the bowl to get some for Joohyuk. They pitted it out, but then didnt say anything, so that felt weird at the end.

The budget is pretty clear here. But they do have a lot of people to move around, so they just have to earn their ratings a little more, which they do.

I am really curious why they are crying on the phone in the preview.

#18 4 Won Fu

4 Won Fu

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 10:45 AM

The opening was cute with the lifeguard.

I really liked how Junho got the short end every sick for lunch. And then he couldn't not be funny. (Though that game I think doesn't translate to well, but glad that he is in something other than chicken school on gag concert) if that had happened to the others, it wouldn't have been nearly as funny.

Defconn during the soap challenge was scary. My eyeballs hurt for him. I really didn't think that they would get it on the tenth try.

But you know, they had that health episode earlier this where they got hit for bad eating habits, but then Jong Min just stuck his hands in the bowl to get some for Joohyuk. They pitted it out, but then didnt say anything, so that felt weird at the end.

The budget is pretty clear here. But they do have a lot of people to move around, so they just have to earn their ratings a little more, which they do.

I am really curious why they are crying on the phone in the preview.

I wish I knew some one to gif me Defconn and the soap challenge. LOL. I could not have done it. My eyes are just too sensitive. I will admit sometimes I try some challenges they do just to see if I could but not that one. I still feel bad for him after the cute new writer told him not to talk to her.

Their bad habits were pointed out to them but it's like quitting smoking or losing weight. You really have to want to change and they don't.

The preview made it look like a packed episode was up for next week. Their editor is better than most and the preview maker too.

#19 coward

coward

Legandairy

• PipPipPip
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 01:05 PM

I wish I knew some one to gif me Defconn and the soap challenge. LOL. I could not have done it. My eyes are just too sensitive. I will admit sometimes I try some challenges they do just to see if I could but not that one. I still feel bad for him after the cute new writer told him not to talk to her.

Their bad habits were pointed out to them but it's like quitting smoking or losing weight. You really have to want to change and they don't.

The preview made it look like a packed episode was up for next week. Their editor is better than most and the preview maker too.

If you find a gif makerI have a request from IC that involves YJS dancing awkwardly in jeans...

I so try things on my own too! I always fail, but it's still a private thrill of mine. The writer was kinda, how to put it, try hard? She seemed super interested in being like the music bank chick on producers, epically with the comment to Defconn. Seemed rude to be honest.

They really do have the best staff. I'm not sure where they come up with stuff from, but that are creative people and the only ones they ever mislead are the members. I don't think I have ever felt like a preview wasn't true to the n next episode, which I can't say for every variety show.

#20 4 Won Fu

4 Won Fu

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 09:53 AM (Edited by 4 Won Fu, 02 August 2015 - 12:05 PM.)

I am looking for the right stick to beat others into posting about the current season with. :)

Two and a half days to the next episode. A lot of old ones to talk on too. Right now, I want Kang Min Kyung to come back for some reason.

I don't know why they were all in tears over the phone call for this up and coming episode either but it hangs over me. I don't like seeing them hurt.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2 Days 1 Night, 1박 2일, 1N2D, 1 Night 2 Days, kim jun ho, cha tae hyun, defconn, kim jong min, yoon shi yoon, jung joon young

Up, Up and Away!