Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Salieri

🔫 Official Detective versus Detectives (Tantei no Tantei/探��探�) (Episode 11 (final) already out and in op)🔫

Detective_versus_Detective-p01.jpg

Drama: Detective versus Detectives
Romaji: Tantei no Tantei
Japanese: 探åµã®æŽ¢åµ
Director: Yusuke Ishii, Shunsuke Shinada, Tomonobu Moriwaki
Writer: Keisuke Matsuoka (novel), Yuichi Tokunaga
Network: Fuji TV
Release Date: July 9, 2015 --
Runtime: Thursdays 22:00
Language: Japanese

Plot
Rena Sasaki (Keiko Kitagawa) is a beautiful woman with excellent memory and intelligence. She becomes a private detective and risks her life to chase down evil private detectives, because her younger sister was murdered by a stalker. The person that provided information to the stalker on her sister's location was a private detective

Cast

175px-Tantei_no_Tantei_chart.jpg

Credit: 1

Episodes

1. The woman detective, Living for revenge

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

Episode 5

Episode 6

Episode 7

Episode 8

Episode 9

Episode 10

Episode 11

Edited by Neo Galaxy

I think this is the only jdrama that looks interesting this season. I like the first episode, I'll watch the second episode and I'll decide if continue watch it or not.

Two episodes already been aired and just got uploaded. I will update the op but the show seems so good already ^.^

Just watched episode 4 and I really don't knew what the director is doing /:

Episode 4 was quite something huh? I think they have specifically hinted at him since Episode 1, he seems real shady  :ninja: . I wonder what exactly is in his past that puts him on edge? Super glad you made this thread, I made a similar one (Tantei no Tantei Thread ) to try and get some Korean-drama-lovers on this train. Don't know if it did anything :blush:

Anyway, Episode 5 is finally out. The wait has done crazy things to me  :rlytearpls: !

i love this drama, binge watched all four episodes 

i have a bad feeling about how the older sister treated Rena in the hospital T.T 

poor Rena and her tsundere feels <3

Episode 4 was quite something huh? I think they have specifically hinted at him since Episode 1, he seems real shady :ninja: . I wonder what exactly is in his past that puts him on edge? Super glad you made this thread, I made a similar one (Tantei no Tantei Thread ) to try and get some Korean-drama-lovers on this train. Don't know if it did anything :blush: .

Anyway, Episode 5 is finally out. The wait has done crazy things to me :rlytearpls: !

He was up to no good since episode 2. From episode 3 onwards it just narrowed down so much. And thanks you for sharing the link to the show and for promoting the j-drama in the k-drama section :lol:

i love this drama, binge watched all four episodes

i have a bad feeling about how the older sister treated Rena in the hospital T.T

poor Rena and her tsundere feels <3

I have a feeling from seeing the preview of episode 5 something horrible is going to happen :(

Glad to see you guys jumped on board with the drama. won't be watching episode 5 until later this week. if you want to talk about the episode please spoiler it :) that way people who may be interested in the drama won't be spoiled XD

Will be updating the thread later today.

Edited by Neo Galaxy

He was up to no good since episode 2. From episode 3 onwards it just narrowed down so much. And thanks you for promoting the j-drama in the k-drama section :lol: I have a feeling from seeing the preview of episode 5 something horrible is going to happen :(

Glad to see you guys jumped on board with the drama. won't be watching episode 5 until later this week. if you want to talk about the episode please spoiler it :) that way people who may be interested in the drama won't be spoiled XD

ah sorry about that *=^^ 

and ye I'm not the type of person who likes to wait for each episode D: 

so ill be binge watching it when its on episode 10 haha

OMG EPISODE 6 AND DARN  :omg:  :omg:  :omg:  :omg:  :omg:  it's in the op for those that want to watch it

Edited by Neo Galaxy

I saw this it on Saturday and was wondering whether you were going to update :hehe: . 

Somehow, this episode had a different feel than the previous episodes. I think that's because this is another arc. I also feel like Rena is changing; she is becoming slightly more expressive at being warmer. Of course we all know she is quite a sensitive and caring person on the inside anyway. Whatever shady business the president may have been involved with, I can say he at least did a good thing placing Kotoha by Rena's side. They are both benefitting from each other. Kotoha is the voice of reason seeking to find her niche and become stronger. Rena is realizing that she can let down her walls for the first time since her sister died. And both are knowingly and unknowingly seeking to find the sister they wish they had within each other. It is a healing process in the works; they keep each other grounded.

I can't believe how much of a cliff hanger the ending was. I'm going to have a really hard time waiting all the way until next Saturday! I already know it's going to feel like years! It looks like real action packed goodness. 

Also, I wanted to quickly address something about episode 5.

So in the videos Kotoha discovers concerning Rena, it appeared to me that they were taken on different days due to the change of clothes. I wasn't sure though, but Episode 6 confirmed this. So Rena apologized over a span of days and kept coming back after being beaten, only for the cycle to continue? That makes my heart hurt Rena, you poor tortured soul :cry: . But, oh my goodness what is wrong with Kotoha's sister and her husband? How can they be so cruel? I mean, I don't get why Ayane instantly hated on Rena; sure she loves her sister, but a normal not psycho human wouldn't stoop this low :>_>:. After watching episode 6, I don't think we've seen the last of her trouble-making days. 

Lastly, here is a talk-show that Keiko was recently in. No, I don't understand Japanese unfortunately, but it just shows a sort of behind the scenes glimpse at how Keiko had to train for the action scenes in Detective versus Detectives.

Also, another talk-show featuring both Keiko and Haruna, lol it looks kind of funny, but again I can only use context clues to interpret. Skip to 5:08  :hurr: . It looks like their trying to guess the weight of certain objects. Haha, Haruna guessed too high for the watermelon and tried to cheat and push the scale down  :chu:

It's nice to see them both lighthearted. I haven't been aware of Keiko before Detective versus Detectives, so it feels real weird to see how smiley and completely polar opposite she is to her character Rena Sasaki. However, that is the sign of a good actress, plus that kind of strong role seems to be her calling :smile: . 

Edited by Azura21
  • Like 1

I saw this it on Saturday and was wondering whether you were going to update :hehe: . 

Somehow, this episode had a different feel than the previous episodes. I think that's because this is another arc. I also feel like Rena is changing; she is becoming slightly more expressive at being warmer. Of course we all know she is quite a sensitive and caring person on the inside anyway. Whatever shady business the president may have been involved with, I can say he at least did a good thing placing Kotoha by Rena's side. They are both benefitting from each other. Kotoha is the voice of reason seeking to find her niche and become stronger. Rena is realizing that she can let down her walls for the first time since her sister died. And both are knowingly and unknowingly seeking to find the sister they wish they had within each other. It is a healing process in the works; they keep each other grounded.

I can't believe how much of a cliff hanger the ending was. I'm going to have a really hard time waiting all the way until next Saturday! I already know it's going to feel like years! It looks like real action packed goodness. 

Also, I wanted to quickly address something about episode 5.

So in the videos Kotoha discovers concerning Rena, it appeared to me that they were taken on different days due to the change of clothes. I wasn't sure though, but Episode 6 confirmed this. So Rena apologized over a span of days and kept coming back after being beaten, only for the cycle to continue? That makes my heart hurt Rena, you poor tortured soul :cry: . But, oh my goodness what is wrong with Kotoha's sister and her husband? How can they be so cruel? I mean, I don't get why Ayane instantly hated on Rena; sure she loves her sister, but a normal not psycho human wouldn't stoop this low :>_>:. After watching episode 6, I don't think we've seen the last of her trouble-making days. 

Lastly, here is a talk-show that Keiko was recently in. No, I don't understand Japanese unfortunately, but it just shows a sort of behind the scenes glimpse at how Keiko had to train for the action scenes in Detective versus Detectives.

Also, another talk-show featuring both Keiko and Haruna, lol it looks kind of funny, but again I can only use context clues to interpret. Skip to 5:08  :hurr: . It looks like their trying to guess the weight of certain objects. Haha, Haruna guessed too high for the watermelon and tried to cheat and push the scale down  :chu:

It's nice to see them both lighthearted. I haven't been aware of Keiko before Detective versus Detectives, so it feels real weird to see how smiley and completely polar opposite she is to her character Rena Sasaki. However, that is the sign of a good actress, plus that kind of strong role seems to be her calling :smile: . 

about the abuse Rena had showin within episode 5 and 6 i think those two episodes may play a bigger role in the future episodes. Since right now Rena has been kidnapped and well..  :omg: Kotoha I just feel so sorry for the amount of things she been through  :._.: hearing about Rena not going to say sorry heck even  Kotoha sister beated her for not using formaility like dafuq? I really won't like it if she hires another dectievie to beat both Kotoha and Rena up. Though it was pretty clear it was different days the videos were recorded on seprate days as well.

Thanks you for sharing those videos :chu: 

All episodes are in the op sorry for the long wait  :._.:  but i'm pretty sure everyone watched it already? :smile:  

is this any good? been away from jdorama like forever now...

Is amazing I just finshes it and was mind blown :) watch it if you can

Found this thread to late... 探åµã®æŽ¢åµ was great. I loved it  :)