OneHallyu

Happiness! The Official Red Velvet (레드벨벳) Thread

can't wait for their comeback to show those anti's how loved and respected they are by korean and international netizens. all those hates are coming, bc they know red velvet is super popular and is a big rival to their faves

Yes. I have faith in uri RV.

I know from the start "these super talented group will rocks kpop world", and that's true in 2015. Let's wait for their next comeback!

with all of this hate with no activities, I wonder what will happen to OH when they Comeback next month with a speculated BP comeback :rolleyes: even if both groups did well, they will find a reason to create  fanwars :rolleyes:

more and more insecure haters. They should rewatch dumb dumb and ICC, I'm sure they will be even more scared by how great RV actually will be  :lol:

• Replies 198.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ulric

• swagger

• dvang

• AnonSone

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Power Up — 10 wins Psycho — 9 wins Rookie — 9 wins Umpah Umpah — 6 wins Russian Roulette — 6 wins Ice Cream Cake — 6 wins One of These Nights — 5 wins Dumb Dumb — 5 wins Red Flavor — 5

2014   2015   2016   2017 2018 2019 2020 Channels where you can find Red Velvet's variety shows etc. with Eng

Posted Images

guys while i was think about Red Velvet comeback i had a crazy thought for the album what if the album tell the story of Red Velvet :

1. a mellow/serene song that show an incompleteness before Yeri joined (prerelease)

2. a upbeat Happiness 2.0 about joy or complete to show where they are now (main track)

3. a Seulgi focus track that tell something about her or she is the main singer

4. same as the last one but Irene 

5. a jazz/soul/dance track that is a SuelRene track

6. Same as Seulgi but Yeri maybe in the indie genre 

7. same as Seulgi but Joy turn

8. a JoyRi Unit song that upbeat about them being maknae or their bond

9. same as Seulgi but Wendy this time and maybe in english

10. the last song should be about hope and what Red Velvet want to strive for or want in the future

i know that Wendy only has one focus track but she alway contribute so i didn't think she needs more work and also it just fit perfectly.

msy.gif

I found an SNSD thread yesterday, which talks about the achievement thatthey have made in their 9 years career.

It's not only about charts, all kill nor selling lots million albums.... but also about recognition from both South Korean and International public.

Because of that I believe that achievement that a girl group can have is not only about charts, sales or how many trophies they win, recognition also important... 

Our RV has been featured on Billboards, Fuse (as the only Kpop act on its '13 Artists Poised to Breakout This Fall' article) , and this Vice Noisey article http://noisey.vice.com/blog/the-top-20-k-pop-songs-of-2015 as one of the Top 20 Kpop Songs .. which makes me proud as their fan 

Excactly what I thought.

I see this time SM makes RV not for "normal big idol" in korea

RV was made for international recognition. Just look at RV's discography, they're not accepted really well in korea. But me as foreigner see them as TOTAL MASTERPIECE. RV and station project actually makes me respect SM now.

Edited by violetvelvet
  • Like 3

There's a post in bashing thread that talks about Irene's leadership

that j*rk

but we should learn that we can't always change ppl opinions. I will just let them go, it's useless for having debate with haters tbh

just keep supporting our loved ones

Guys...

:wth: I would ignore that, but just seems like they're running out of ideas to hate on RV for

Guys...

I've seen it and it's full of bs.

This person acts like he/she knows what is happening behind the scene and who is Irene talking to from what? a few shots of her on tv :imstupid: 

And this person even blame her for the lack of promotion like with she is not their manager, her job as a leader of the group.

This person also goes as far and compared her to Minah, Jihyo and Seungyoon. They are not even the leaders of their group?? It's Sojin, Nayeon, Gyuri. You may as well compare all RV members to them, not just the leader. And what Minah and Seungyoon (don't know much about Jihyo) did was a lot beyond expectation from an idol like you cannot request everyone to be like that, especially under the strict management of SM.

Edited by coolcoolcool
  • Like 5

Well..... I think it's better for me to avoid bashing thread such an unhealthy place to keep up

Yeah, I agree. Thats why I never go to that thread or never visited that thread

guys why are taking what’s written in the bashing too seriously , it’s a bashing thread for a reason , it’s a hate thread , there is no creative bash or criticize it’s just hate build on hate, and people just want upvotes lol

as I said the bashing thread remains irrelevant :rolleyes:

• Like 4

This person acts like he/she knows what is happening behind the scene and who is Irene talking to from what? a few shots of her on tv :imstupid: 

And this person even blame her for the lack of promotion like with she is not their manager, her job as a leader of the group.

This person also goes as far and compared her to Minah, Jihyo and Seungyoon. They are not even the leaders of their group?? It's Sojin, Nayeon, Gyuri. You may as well compare all RV members to them, not just the leader. And what Minah and Seungyoon (don't know much about Jihyo) did was a lot beyond expectation from an idol like you cannot request everyone to be like that, especially under the strict management of SM.

It's Jihyo who is Twice leader, not Nayeon

I remember that Onew once got the same bash like that. There are a lot of groups that has great leader but not being promoted well by their company

SeungYoon is from Winner I believe, he's the leader of the group but I agree with everything you said! That whole thread is full of BS honestly :/  

• Like 1

SeungYoon is from Winner I believe, he's the leader of the group but I agree with everything you said! That whole thread is full of BS honestly :/  

Oh lmao I thought they were talking about Kara because some people mistake her as the leader and it is known she worked her to promote the group before they got popular

It's Jihyo who is Twice leader, not Nayeon

I remember that Onew once got the same bash like that. There are a lot of groups that has great leader but not being promoted well by their company

Oops my mistake :)

Taeyeon, CL, ... how about them? They are great leaders and shines as individual artists, how about Victoria? she took care of her members very well

Winner is a group that has great leader (Kang Seungyoon, I respect him so much) but get bad treatment from their company

Oh lmao I thought they were talking about Kara because some people mistake her as the leader and it is known she worked her to promote the group before they got popular

Oops my mistake :)

No its fine  :lol: Seungyoon and Seungyeon do sound alike and the person suddenly bringing in a male idol when talking about female leaders are easy to mistaken, so I understand. 

• Like 1

Taeyeon, CL, ... how about them? They are great leaders and shines as individual artists, how about Victoria? she took care of her members very well

Winner is a group that has great leader (Kang Seungyoon, I respect him so much) but get bad treatment from their company

xD I didnt include anything about leaders in my comment besides correcting coolcoolcool about Seungyoon being the leader and that bashing thread being bs  :lol: I think you quoted to wrong person. 

xD I didnt include anything about leaders in my comment besides correcting coolcoolcool about Seungyoon being the leader and that bashing thread being bs  :lol: I think you quoted to wrong person. 

I've just realize that I quoted the wrong user after seeing the username, my bad  :imstupid:

• Lee changed the title to Happiness! The Official Red Velvet (레드벨벳) Thread
  • Mogwai pinned this topic
  • Mogwai unpinned this topic