Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
zella

Happiness! The Official Red Velvet (레드벨벳) Thread *NEW OP DESIGN*

I wonder if SM will force them to have PS.

Unless they've already done it...  :wth:

Ok_whatever.gif

• Like 2

Guest KimJisoo

Surprisingly, I'm totally anticipating this new girl group by SM :smile:

Will Yuri's cousin debuting in same group ?? Cause she's pretty~

And Seul Gi too :lol:

Ikr? Sujeon is super pretty :ahmagah:

Do you remember her birth year? I honestly don't think any girls older than 1992 will debut because that's a bit too old

Ikr? Sujeon is super pretty :ahmagah:

Do you remember her birth year? I honestly don't think any girls older than 1992 will debut because that's a bit too old

I don't really search info about them~ I just happen to know two of them~

Guest KimJisoo

So far I seem to like SuJeon,YeJin, Seulgi and Seungyoon ^~^

If there are any videos with them singing please post them here ;3 I like vocalists

Edited by KimJisoo

Guest KimJisoo

So many of these trainees are born in the range of 1992-1994 ._.

Does this means they'll debut at korean age 20-22? That's pretty old tbh

Holy shit! Chanyeol's ex?!  :shock:

P.S: Are they sure they should be releasing this info to the public? I'm sure they know how crazy Exo stans can get...

I'm excited. I can't wait for these girls to debut. I can't wait for that 2nd Taeyeon and the second trainee (Seungyoon) looks very pretty. She could be the face or visual.

I thought Chanyeol's ex was that girl/model from SHINee's Amigo mv. Or is it the same person?

I think the girls from Henry's mv , exo's drama teaser, and SHINee's WSS mv will probably debut in this group too.

So many of these trainees are born in the range of 1992-1994 ._.
Does this means they'll debut at korean age 20-22? That's pretty old tbh

I think some of the rumoured trainees are not going debut though. Just like how  some rumoured sm trainees were expected to debut in exo but they ended up didn't.

Edited by bleachyie

Guest KimJisoo

I'm excited. I can't wait for these girls to debut. I can't wait for that 2nd Taeyeon and the second trainee (Seungyoon) looks very pretty. She could be the face or visual.

I thought Chanyeol's ex was that girl/model from SHINee's Amigo mv. Or is it the same person?

I think the girls from Henry's mv , exo's drama teaser, and SHINee's WSS mv will probably debut in this group too.

I think some of the rumoured trainees are not going debut though. Just like how some rumoured sm trainees were expected to debut in exo but they ended up didn't.

That's true. Oh well. I'm sure that the girls 92' and older aren't in this group though. I'll add more girls to the OP when I get back on my laptop

Guest KimJisoo

Nvm they deleted my accidental posts ^~^

Edited by KimJisoo

That's true. Oh well. I'm sure that the girls 92' and older aren't in this group though. I'll add more girls to the OP when I get back on my laptop

20130426_seoulbeats_shinee_onew_key_rand

This girl. I got a weird feeling that she's gonna be in sm's new group. They didn't show her face at all in the mv, just like predebut Krystal didn't show her face  by wearing a masquerade mask in Juliette mv. This girl kinda looks like one of Yuri's cousin's imo. The ulzzang one.

Guest KimJisoo

SM is throwing looks out the window with this group.

have you seen some of Yg's girl group's members? Be happy kim eunbi isnt on this team Lol I mean I stan both groups but this one has better visuals tbh

Btw I will throw occasional shade at YG's group since I've been waiting for that group to debut for 2 years and I'm just getting so pissed about how long I've waited so I've decided to just not care until they actually debut which is going to be never

Edited by KimJisoo
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 2

59553447.jpg

this girl too could be in the new sm new gg too.

Chances that these girls from their seniors' mvs/teasers debuting are high.

Edited by bleachyie

Guest KimJisoo

59553447.jpg

this girl too could be in the new sm mv too.

chances that these girls who appear in sm's senior mvs/teasers debuting are high.

She's pretty! What MV is this? I'm not that big of an SM Stan outside of SNSD so I don't know these things too well. Lol.

However I'm very interested in this group ^~^

She's pretty! What MV is this? I'm not that big of an SM Stan outside of SNSD so I don't know these things too well. Lol.

However I'm very interested in this group ^~^

I think its from exo's wolf teaser? not sure. maybe you should check it out on yt

I don't follow sm's boygroup that much except for tvxq and shinee.

wait, Check this out here on this link I just found:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.599613710070764.1073741915.303259959706142&type=3

Its says that girl in EXO's wolf teaser

her name is Yoon So Hee. She's an SM C&C trainee.  Not sure how likely is an sm C&C going to debut in sm group but I think its not impossible.

320452_599613806737421_1295716526_n.jpg

580249_599613803404088_2040825132_n.jpg

she's is indeed very pretty. Not just pretty, she's GORGEOUS. She's like a model. :stare: :stare: :stare: :stare:

I disagree with what Symphony said. So far the rumoured trainees aren't bad looking at all, they are actually good looking especially Seungyeon, and the girls in the henry's. shinee's and exo's mvs. Well, ofc some of them will probably get some work done before debut :hurr:

Edited by bleachyie

59553447.jpg

this girl too could be in the new sm new gg too.

Chances that these girls from their seniors' mvs/teasers debuting are high.

But she's an actress under SM c&c..

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

But she's an actress under SM c&c..

But still, sm c&c are owned/under SME, sm C&C is still apart of sm just like snsd, tvxq, etc. Its not impossible for her to debut in sm's new girl group. SME- LSM might transfer her from sm c&c over to sme, and train her for new sm girl group.

Anything is possible tbh

Edited by bleachyie

tumblr_mrku1z4HqY1sdar2po1_500.jpg

She's very pretty :stare: :stare:

so she's the girl from shinee's amigo mv and rumoured to be chanyeol's ex gf, right?

I hope she's still with sme. I wonder if it'll be awkward between her and chanyeol if she debuts lol :hurr:

tumblr_mrku1z4HqY1sdar2po1_500.jpg

She's very pretty :stare: :stare:

so she's the girl from shinee's amigo mv and rumoured to be chanyeol's ex gf, right?

I hope she's still with sme. I wonder if it'll be awkward between her and chanyeol if she debuts lol :hurr:

Yep. :D but I have a feeling she's not a trainee anymore.. :( She was initially considered in the first member line up of snsd. Imagine training for so long.. Let's hope she's still in SM.