Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

Happiness! The Official Red Velvet (레드벨벳) Thread | I’m a little monster ~ MONSTER OUT NOW!

:rlytearpls:

tumblr_pz5mjjIAqd1x20zlpo8_250.gifvtumblr_pz5mjjIAqd1x20zlpo1_250.gifvtumblr_pz5mjjIAqd1x20zlpo9_250.gifv

tumblr_pz5mjjIAqd1x20zlpo5_250.gifvtumblr_pz5mjjIAqd1x20zlpo3_250.gifvtumblr_pz5mjjIAqd1x20zlpo6_250.gifv

tumblr_pz5mjjIAqd1x20zlpo2_250.gifvtumblr_pz5mjjIAqd1x20zlpo4_250.gifvtumblr_pz5mjjIAqd1x20zlpo7_250.gifv

k-popfemina

• Like 2

On 10/5/2019 at 12:38 PM, LilVelvet said:

October is not happening in my opinion.

We've already had Chen and SuperM (even if the latter is US only), and we know Super Junior (Oct 14th) and Taeyeon (Mid-October) are coming. I know Super Junior is technically Label SJ, but i'm sure SM still takes their release schedule in to consideration. Red Velvet just seems like overboard. 

I think the comeback will happen early November - last week of October at the earliest and around the 19th November at the latest. Mainly because after the 19th November, SuperM's tour has a massive break until February. I assume this is where NCT (probably 127) and EXO will have their comebacks. 

It'll be interesting to see how SM fits all of this in to three months. Especially since Red Velvet, NCT, EXO, Super Junior and Taeyeon are supposedly releasing full albums which most likely means a repackage as well. 

This is why I also think the "full album" quote from SM was a misunderstanding. Seems like too much in a short space. 

i agree on Oct. is not happening.  that leaked sm schedule was pretty accurate as far as who is coming back.  but instead of chen, taeyeon, and rv in sept. they seem to make cb in Oct. or later.  I think it's possible RV will tease the last week of Oct. and maybe cb early Nov... I don't think will do music shows very long.  probably 2 weeks tops.  so it's very easy to fit in 3-4 sm artists in a month.  taeyeon might not even go on shows.  and exo probably only 1 week.  pretty much all sm artists are past the 'exposure needed' phase so promoting on these shows for long period is not necessary any more.  even nct is getting past that phase. 😋😂

spacer.pngtumblr_pz6zaxofYE1whjw8go2_400.gifv

redvelvetcult

1 hour ago, Cat of The Canals said:

Oooooh Wan is blonde now. Not sure how I feel about it with the hair length and all 😭

Yeah same. I'm not liking it on her. The blonde is bad and with this haircut it's worse lol

20 hours ago, swagger said:

i agree on Oct. is not happening.  that leaked sm schedule was pretty accurate as far as who is coming back.  but instead of chen, taeyeon, and rv in sept. they seem to make cb in Oct. or later.  I think it's possible RV will tease the last week of Oct. and maybe cb early Nov... I don't think will do music shows very long.  probably 2 weeks tops.  so it's very easy to fit in 3-4 sm artists in a month.  taeyeon might not even go on shows.  and exo probably only 1 week.  pretty much all sm artists are past the 'exposure needed' phase so promoting on these shows for long period is not necessary any more.  even nct is getting past that phase. 😋😂

Exactly.

Do you think Day 3/Finale is a full album like that article said? Or just a misunderstanding? 

It seems random to me to suddenly end the series with a full album. I thought maybe they could combine all 3 parts like SHINee did but I don't think that would be cohesive...Day 1 and Day 2 are already so different!

tumblr_pz7r01GsaD1tiq650o1_400.gifvtumblr_pz7r01GsaD1tiq650o2_400.gifv

irxne

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, LilVelvet said:

Exactly.

Do you think Day 3/Finale is a full album like that article said? Or just a misunderstanding? 

It seems random to me to suddenly end the series with a full album. I thought maybe they could combine all 3 parts like SHINee did but I don't think that would be cohesive...Day 1 and Day 2 are already so different!

It doesn't seem that odd to me they would release a full album.  It is considered a FINALE... so why not finish big? 😂  But... even if it's still another mini.  I don't mind. 

are you talking about the packaging? I haven't seen shinees albums. well.. the RV day 1 and day 2 do have similar packaging.. but I don't think they will do any kind of combined theme by the way the spine on the albums look alone. 

Hi guysss. Do you know what happened with Joy's thread? I can't seem to find it

When Wendy sing my heart melts:rlytearpls::chu:

• Love 2

RIP Sulli 😞 I really hope Red Velvet are doing okay. I know Seulgi will probably be the one most affected since she trained with Sulli during their trainee days and has known her for 10+ years. 

I really hope SM takes some new measures to address their artists mental health and well being. Especially for Yeri who is always the target of ridiculous hate comments. I can’t even imagine how any of the girls are feeling right now, to not only experience 1 but 2 deaths in their company. My heart dropped reading the news regarding Sulli. Absolutely heartbreaking.  I just hope RV take as long as they need and don’t feel rushed to comeback. Their health and well being will always come first. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, soneluvie said:

RIP Sulli 😞 I really hope Red Velvet are doing okay. I know Seulgi will probably be the one most affected since she trained with Sulli during their trainee days and has known her for 10+ years. 

I really hope SM takes some new measures to address their artists mental health and well being. Especially for Yeri who is always the target of ridiculous hate comments. I can’t even imagine how any of the girls are feeling right now, to not only experience 1 but 2 deaths in their company. My heart dropped reading the news regarding Sulli. Absolutely heartbreaking.  I just hope RV take as long as they need and don’t feel rushed to comeback. Their health and well being will always come first. 

I'm sure everyone is trying to deal with it the best they can.

Reminds me when Wendy went to Sulli's pop-up store grand opening.  And she said how she wanted to get closer to Sulli. They are same age etc. 😥

• Like 2

tumblr_pzhlxmHRYW1whjw8go2_400.gifvtumblr_pzhlxmHRYW1whjw8go4_r2_400.gifv

tumblr_pzhlxmHRYW1whjw8go3_400.gifvtumblr_pzhlxmHRYW1whjw8go1_400.gifv

redvelvetcult

• Love 2