Ayumi Hamasaki 浜崎あゆみ Queen of the Universe

880 replies to this topic

#1 Starfire.

Starfire.

Cake

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,866 posts
  • LocationMy Room

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:08 PM (Edited by Starfire., 09 April 2018 - 07:49 PM.)

OP Under Construction

#2 Midna

Midna

♥︎Team Matsupi♥︎

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,085 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:14 PM

NO 

#3 Jezebel

Jezebel

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts
  • Locationwhat

Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:44 PM

Has Ayu lost weight?

#4 DocumentaLy

DocumentaLy

Bitchy but accurate

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39,988 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:47 PM

Has Ayu lost weight?

How ever did you find us?

#5 Jezebel

Jezebel

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts
  • Locationwhat

Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:51 PM

Lbr, I never stopped following you. :lol:

#6 Kuu-sus

Kuu-sus

Kehovah Witness

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,566 posts
  • Locationslaying Japan

Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:01 PM

I have seen the devil

#7 kinjiki

kinjiki

Global Superstar

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,027 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 04 May 2013 - 03:14 PM

here u go

ayufan.com/blog/?p=12517

http://ayufan.com/blog/?p=12526

#8 Nyokou

Nyokou

モノノフ♥소원

• PipPipPip
  • 1,947 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 04 May 2013 - 03:49 PM

B)

#9 DocumentaLy

DocumentaLy

Bitchy but accurate

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39,988 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:21 PM

here u go

ayufan.com/blog/?p=12517

http://ayufan.com/blog/?p=12526

Still waiting on my book...

#10 kinjiki

kinjiki

Global Superstar

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,027 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:31 PM

I'm finding it really hard and frustrating to stan for this bitch. She doesn't career about her career and commercial success anymore which is fine but as an International fan it's hard to stan for a bitch that tours one country for 9 months a year and only bothers to release an album so she has more material to tour with.

#11 DocumentaLy

DocumentaLy

Bitchy but accurate

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39,988 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 01:05 AM

I'm finding it really hard and frustrating to stan for this bitch. She doesn't career about her career and commercial success anymore which is fine but as an International fan it's hard to stan for a bitch that tours one country for 9 months a year and only bothers to release an album so she has more material to tour with.

Like I said a while ago, she's in the Madonna phase of her career. There's nothing else to really do.

#12 Kuu-sus

Kuu-sus

Kehovah Witness

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,566 posts
  • Locationslaying Japan

Posted 10 May 2013 - 02:28 AM

IA Factory, I think her lack of singles has killed any popularity she had left in the mainstream and her casual fans probably are now completely turned off by now, probably just went off to stan Namie

I think she should go back to releasing singles and creating some buzz for her albums, I miss her singles being so different from one another then the album being a 180 on everything she did up until even tho sometimes it meant a messy album

like I said in some thread long ago, one of her singles could just be a hit and propel back to the top but alas

and even her tours are starting to bore me and her visuals....lawd RIP ...her last thing that caught my eye was like in early 2011

#13 TheGentleman

TheGentleman

Star

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,615 posts
  • LocationThat #1 spot is my home sweet home

Posted 10 May 2013 - 09:52 AM

I'm sorry, did I just enter the anti-Ayumi Hamasaki thread and nobody warned me?

#14 kinjiki

kinjiki

Global Superstar

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,027 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 10 May 2013 - 06:46 PM

Her singles are too formulaic. She should just release a single every two months and make people fucking like her again. Media whore everywhere!

In retrospect, Alterna was Ayu saying good bye to her commercial career and success really.

If you are afraid of changes
Watch me at a distance
Whatever I do or don't do
I'm talked about behind my back
Whatever will be, will be.

#15 Shik

Shik

Dead Empress

• Hall OH Fame
  • 556 posts
  • LocationStalking you.

Posted 10 May 2013 - 06:48 PM

When is my beautiful goddess returning? 

#16 kinjiki

kinjiki

Global Superstar

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,027 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 10 May 2013 - 06:58 PM

When is my beautiful goddess returning? 

She's only interested in touring to make as much yen as possible ^___^

She'll probably release another album to tour with at the end of the year. I wish I had discovered her earlier. (I became a fan just before the Fairyland single was released)

OMG Fairyland is such an awesome song.

#17 Midna

Midna

♥︎Team Matsupi♥︎

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,085 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 11:01 PM

Not too bothered but it would be nice if her career picked up again :( (and an international world tour plz)

#18 Midnight~Circus

Midnight~Circus

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,924 posts
  • LocationThe Big Apple

Posted 11 May 2013 - 12:54 AM

Her singles are too formulaic. She should just release a single every two months and make people fucking like her again. Media whore everywhere!

I couldn't agree more.

Ayu needs to take a break and reinvent herself. It seems the quality of her music has stagnated.

#19 kinjiki

kinjiki

Global Superstar

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,027 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 11 May 2013 - 02:45 PM

Tell All photobook text translation
http://www.ahsforum....ad.php?t=117865

It must be ~exciting~ being in her staff when she suddenly just decides to go somewhere overseas.

"If I wanted to live for myself, I wouldn't have chosen this life. That's the conclusion I've reached" :/

Interesting, I wonder what sounds they considered..after ASFXX it seemed like Ayu went in whatever direction she pleased.

I had gained one more thing during the recording session in L.A. this time. The composer Mr Hoshino, who had a hand in numerous songs including "A Song for xx" and "MOON", had now taken on the role of ayu's vocal director. From him, and from engineer Mr Eiyama, I heard about how ayu was like before she debuted. Mr Hoshino and ayu met about a year before her debut. In preparation for her debut, he had worked with her to find a music style and direction suitable for Hamasaki Ayumi.

"At that time, that alone took up most of the time we set aside to prepare her for debut, and I felt that it was a really difficult task. In truth, she had really worked hard. And then, the lyrics written by her before debut. You would not have imagined that an 18 year-old wrote them. (laugh) I remember feeling shocked, and wondering "Just what life experiences had this girl of 18 accumulated?" In the end, her strong will came through even then, when she came right out and said "I want to do it this way". It wasn't a debut dictated by the adults around this kid of 18."

I would love to read more about Ayu's pre-debut development. Max said that everyone from music show producers to advertisers told him that she would never sell and doesn't have the face or demeanour to make it.

#20 DocumentaLy

DocumentaLy

Bitchy but accurate

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39,988 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 03:14 PM

I would like to see her just start working with completely new people production wise. Maybe get some up and coming people.

Tell All photobook text translation
http://www.ahsforum....ad.php?t=117865

It must be ~exciting~ being in her staff when she suddenly just decides to go somewhere overseas.

"If I wanted to live for myself, I wouldn't have chosen this life. That's the conclusion I've reached" :/

Interesting, I wonder what sounds they considered..after ASFXX it seemed like Ayu went in whatever direction she pleased.

I would love to read more about Ayu's pre-debut development. Max said that everyone from music show producers to advertisers told him that she would never sell and doesn't have the face or demeanour to make it.

I remember reading this article from 2000 or so and it was talking about how she only had a year or so left before her career was over.

Up, Up and Away!