OneHallyu

I'm on my phone. It's hard. I just picked a random gif. I don't have my gif folder.

How would a gif folder work if the gifs are gonna be reaction gifs for an online site like OH? Does drag and drop work here?

YeVrwv8.gifYeVrwv8.gifYeVrwv8.gif

3bf53611277680a8b2b008ac16b30035.jpg

actually nvm

this 1

tumblr_mqqf6p8Wpr1ss05cuo1_400.gif

That didn't help the reaction. If anything it made it worse.

How would a gif folder work if the gifs are gonna be reaction gifs for an online site like OH? Does drag and drop work here?

3bf53611277680a8b2b008ac16b30035.jpg

That didn't help the reaction. If anything it made it worse.

im glad we on the same page

tumblr_mqqf6p8Wpr1ss05cuo1_400.giftumblr_mqqf6p8Wpr1ss05cuo1_400.gif

giphy.gif

I don't use it often here but at AKP there are tons of weird comments that I see so I use it there more often. Also I had this in HD but it's in my photobucket gallery and I''m too lazy to get it from there.

Speaking about gifs there was this gif of Kris which I TREASURED, it was my absolute favourite. It was a gif of Kris winking, smiling and waving/saying hi to the camera with two fingers only, I think it he was wearing cat ears but I'm not sure. And his hair looked like it was form the Mama era. He was like slowly gliding accros the screen. The gif was in black in white. Please help a sister out.

Archived