Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

SHOWTIME, NU'EST TIME • Official 뉴이스트 Thread

Favourite NU'EST title track  

408 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite NU'EST title track

• FACE
    • Action
    • Hello (ì?¬ë³´ì?¸ì??)
    • Sleep Talking
    • Goodbye Bye
    • Overcome
    • Love Paint
    • BET BET
  2. 2. How old are you?

• 10-20
    • 21-30
    • 30+
  3. 3. Where do you live?

• Europe
    • Asia
    • Middle East
    • Oceania
    • North America
    • South America
    • Other
  4. 4. Gender

• Female
    • Male
    • Other
  5. 5. Favourite HAPPILY EVER AFTER track

• Segno
    • BET BET
    • BASS
    • Talk About Love
    • Different
    • Fine
    • Universe

I'm hoping that they'll have it the 10th or a little after so my vacation of being stuck with relatives 24/7 won't impede on my listening to their songs. 

Edit: Oh wait, comeback is on the 9th?  :omgwtf: I'll miss it!

ooo unlucky but the date could change!

EVERYONE is different on and off stage.. 

what did Aron did on MA?

omg is this paint true?? so big?? what?? y its there?

i hope aswell that he will be full recovered. 

this gif is just  :har:  :har:  :har:

I concur but I'll respect your opinion.

Maybe it just depends on where you're from? I've always called them pins rather than pegs.

Well I'm from Australia so maybe its a British thing?  I always thought of the word "pin" as a piercing sharp needle.  Before I saw the penalty photo I was thinking of a safety pin but that didn't make sense either if they had to put it on their face....  Now that I think of it hair "pins" aren't really needle like objects *strokes chin*

I thought their comeback was confirmed to be August 9?  So that news wasn't official?  TBH I think it's better if their comeback is later into August, if Pledis was smart they wouldn't try to compete with EXO....

I concur but I'll respect your opinion.

Well I'm from Australia so maybe its a British thing?  I always thought of the word "pin" as a piercing sharp needle.  Before I saw the penalty photo I was thinking of a safety pin but that didn't make sense either if they had to put it on their face....  Now that I think of it hair "pins" aren't really needle like objects *strokes chin*

I thought their comeback was confirmed to be August 9?  So that news wasn't official?  TBH I think it's better if their comeback is later into August, if Pledis was smart they wouldn't try to compete with EXO....

That would be some hardcore penalty for MA if they used safety pins :hehe:

That was the confirmed date but I've read it's moved so I dunno and the whole Instiz thing its just a big blahhhh. I would prefer it a bit later too even if it does mean waiting longer. I just hope they do well with this comeback.

Start with Pledis CANT compete with EXO even if they want.. Its SM, exotics, and this Song is rlly good this time.. Pledis is too little compared to SM and it dont have (luckily!!) "exotics" (I hope u know what i mean!) 

Do someone know when Growl will go on sale? 

+ Even if they wouldnt release to the same time I have problems to see Nuest on Nr.1 and winning in the moment.. I dont know how good the Song have to be that Nuest can win.. 

That would be some hardcore penalty for MA if they used safety pins :hehe:

That was the confirmed date but I've read it's moved so I dunno and the whole Instiz thing its just a big blahhhh. I would prefer it a bit later too even if it does mean waiting longer. I just hope they do well with this comeback.

I also dont believe Instiz much and i dont want to. I dont want them release later.. no this time not.. 

Start with Pledis CANT compete with EXO even if they want.. Its SM, exotics, and this Song is rlly good this time.. Pledis is too little compared to SM and it dont have (luckily!!) "exotics" (I hope u know what i mean!) 

Do someone know when Growl will go on sale? 

+ Even if they wouldnt release to the same time I have problems to see Nuest on Nr.1 and winning in the moment.. I dont know how good the Song have to be that Nuest can win.. 

I also dont believe Instiz much and i dont want to. I dont want them release later.. no this time not.. 

Truthfully speaking I don't think they will win music shows, not that I won't try my hardest to take part ofc I will but I just don't see it happening. As long as they do well with the song I don't care as much, winning music shows isn't the main point for me them gaining more recognition as a group and good sales is.

I like that there is more discussion in the thread too :smile:

Apparently they did the same with the Yoboseyo comeback they predicted they would comeback later when they came back at the start of Feb. Seeing as there is no confirmed date yet I wouldn't think too much of it.

Been listening to Music Access by any chance?^^

If this is the case I won't think too much with the Instiz thing and just stick with the confirmed/rumored whatever date of the 9th

Truthfully speaking I don't think they will win music shows, not that I won't try my hardest to take part ofc I will but I just don't see it happening. As long as they do well with the song I don't care as much, winning music shows isn't the main point for me them gaining more recognition as a group and good sales is.

I like that there is more discussion in the thread too :smile:

If this is the case I won't think too much with the Instiz thing and just stick with the confirmed/rumored whatever date of the 9th

tbh i want them to win!!! Sometimes i wish to them nothing more that to win!! 

Its clear that no one in Korea pay attention to this shows and they dont care about and sales and so on are more important. But fuck i want them to win!!! 

I want them the attention they deserve. I want give them strength and say with this you are on the right way.. 

I dont know to which Fandom u all belong beside LOVE, but maybe you know the moment when your bia Band wins the first time (on such Show). The Band and you, as Fan, will NEVER forget this magic moment!! Its something very special, precious and happens only ones, and i want with all my heart them and us to experience this. I still have the pics from SJ and Shinee finning the first time in my head, and everytime i see it i cry again and again. I will have the same pics of Nuest in my heart and head.. 

and o/c they will get more attention when they win.. 

tbh i want them to win!!! Sometimes i wish to them nothing more that to win!! 

Its clear that no one in Korea pay attention to this shows and they dont care about and sales and so on are more important. But fuck i want them to win!!! 

I want them the attention they deserve. I want give them strength and say with this you are on the right way.. 

I dont know to which Fandom u all belong beside LOVE, but maybe you know the moment when your bia Band wins the first time (on such Show). The Band and you, as Fan, will NEVER forget this magic moment!! Its something very special, precious and happens only ones, and i want with all my heart them and us to experience this. I still have the pics from SJ and Shinee finning the first time in my head, and everytime i see it i cry again and again. I will have the same pics of Nuest in my heart and head.. 

and o/c they will get more attention when they win.. 

Frustrating I know I was like this during Hello.

We should be Streaming, trending and searching on korean music sites as soon as we are able to, it's gonna be hard work hopefully it will pay off.

I wasnt like this during Hello coz i knew the song  cant win..  If the next Song an faster one like its rumored, it the first time than i say its time and it can.. But i have to listen to the Song first.. 

^ There were a lot of comebacks around that time so that was obvious but the song I thought did really well even if there was no win so that's gotta count as something.

^Yoboseyo is such an under appreciated song, it's annoying that some LOVEs even right it off just cause its slow or whatever. It is actually their highest charted song and mini album they did really well with it and yeah like you say even without winning.

I kinda agree but I just wanna see their faces if they do it would be amazing<3 and you never know it could just happen^^

Frustrating I know I was like this during Hello.

We should be Streaming, trending and searching on korean music sites as soon as we are able to, it's gonna be hard work hopefully it will pay off.

Yes. Here's hoping^^

[MA] “I woke up ‘cause Mel was walking around the bed and then he went to the corner of the room and I saw him eating his poo.." - Aron

^Yoboseyo is such an under appreciated song, it's annoying that some LOVEs even right it off just cause its slow or whatever. It is actually their highest charted song and mini album they did really well with it and yeah like you say even without winning.

ye I'm glad they tried out something different and went in a new direction but lets hope this comeback they will do even better! :smile: I hope they do a follow up song this time :unimpressed:

^ That was so gross but I could not help lmao when he said it. Mel is strange^^

Hope so too I really wanted them to perform Introduce Me To Your Noona >.<

130801 Fancafe Update

[Fancafe : 친구해요/Minhyun] 130801 친구해요~~!!ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹
[FANCAFE ‘Let’s be friends’ board/MINHYUN] (Seoul/19/Minhyun) If you want to befriend me come here ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Let’s be friends~~!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

cr:thenuest

Aron Music Access

130731 - Jane & Crazyno

130801 - Ben

^^

Mel still a Baby... It will be better..

Like i saw now Rant and Bash against other Bands is not that great Idea for visitors.. SORRY AGAIN!!! 

I am so pissed rn.. 

[iNFO] 'NU'EST in ㄴㅇㅅㅌ' will have 8 times broadcast of 15 minutes program on M-net Japan

http://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000142.000003711.html

[iNFO] NU'EST - Japan TV program show will start on M-net September 10th

@NUESTSG

looks like that Japanese debut could be coming closer.

[MA] “I woke up ‘cause Mel was walking around the bed and then he went to the corner of the room and I saw him eating his poo.." - Aron

ye I'm glad they tried out something different and went in a new direction but lets hope this comeback they will do even better! :smile: I hope they do a follow up song this time :unimpressed:

hehe Mel

Check out Aron's impersonation of JR or should I say Agumon on yesterdays MA it's so funny.

:ahmagah:

tumblr_mqvwrkbBdm1s9mlkqo1_400.gif

• Like 1

^I will later today and omg that gif is so distracting :stare:

[iNFO] 'NU'EST in ㄴㅇㅅㅌ' will have 8 times broadcast of 15 minutes program on M-net Japan

http://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000142.000003711.html

[iNFO] NU'EST - Japan TV program show will start on M-net September 10th

@NUESTSG

Nice, hope someone can upload that and that article also states they will comeback late August lol

looks like that Japanese debut could be coming closer.

Do u rlly think it have something to do with that? They was already a few times on Japanese TV.. So its not new, or?

^I will later today and omg that gif is so distracting :stare:

Nice, hope someone can upload that and that article also states they will comeback late August lol

:soul:

ps

and make pls an dp  

Edited by lovely_me

[PHOTO] 130622 NU'EST LOVE TOUR IN SINGAPORE - NU'EST and staffs on stage

BQreunKCEAA9seK.jpg

@NUESTSG

:chu:  :stare:

the quality tho.. :unsure:

Edited by lovely_me

Aron's Music Access

130802 - Elly

"My favorite movie is a little mature, for the mature audience so I can't say the title.."  - Aron

:hurr:

Not good that alot of people are still saying Aron has lost weight >.<

Another article saying the comeback is late August

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=019&aid=0002363831&viewType=pc

Edited by PurpleCloud

130803 Music Access Aron Love Letter

BQuVL1FCcAAx4p0.jpg

:donthinkso:

NU'EST L.O.∧.E story Ep 4

Shooting

BQufTB2CEAA4lg-.jpg

Edited by lovely_me

130803 Music Access Aron Love Letter

BQuVL1FCcAAx4p0.jpg

:donthinkso:

NU'EST L.O.∧.E story Ep 4

Shooting

BQufTB2CEAA4lg-.jpg

asdfghjklkjhgfds wait shooting for what??? album jacket??

Aron's letter haha that was cute :)

tumblr_mqy111hVzB1qfq9euo1_250.giftumblr_mqy111hVzB1qfq9euo2_250.gif
tumblr_mqy111hVzB1qfq9euo3_250.giftumblr_mqy111hVzB1qfq9euo4_250.gif
tumblr_mqy111hVzB1qfq9euo5_250.giftumblr_mqy111hVzB1qfq9euo6_250.gif

Minhyun’s fail bowling skills~

Aron's Music Access

130802 - Elly

"My favorite movie is a little mature, for the mature audience so I can't say the title.."  - Aron

:hurr:

Not good that alot of people are still saying Aron has lost weight >.<

Another article saying the comeback is late August

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=019&aid=0002363831&viewType=pc

What kind of movie omg I actually wanna know the title :hehe:

That isn't good to know he's gonna end up looking so skinny....and to think people said he was chubby during Face.... :>_>:

Edited by Anima

asdfghjklkjhgfds wait shooting for what??? album jacket??

Aron's letter haha that was cute :)

tumblr_mqy111hVzB1qfq9euo1_250.giftumblr_mqy111hVzB1qfq9euo2_250.gif
tumblr_mqy111hVzB1qfq9euo3_250.giftumblr_mqy111hVzB1qfq9euo4_250.gif
tumblr_mqy111hVzB1qfq9euo5_250.giftumblr_mqy111hVzB1qfq9euo6_250.gif

Minhyun’s fail bowling skills~

What kind of movie omg I actually wanna know the title :hehe:

That isn't good to know he's gonna end up looking so skinny....and to think people said he was chubby during Face.... :>_>:

dunno.. it was only as rough trans "the shooting has end" but i dont know for what. Hasnt thy already shoot for the jackets???

I laugh hard about his skills but Minki isnt much better :) 

and where were the others? y only Ren and Minhyunnie?

dunno.. it was only as rough trans "the shooting has end" but i dont know for what. Hasnt thy already shoot for the jackets???

I laugh hard about his skills but Minki isnt much better :)

and where were the others? y only Ren and Minhyunnie?

Yes they did shoot for album jacket unless it was part of the MV filming? Doubt this but It's the only thing I can think of.

Hope we get JR, Aron and Baekho Love Story next week.

Fan taken picture from the shooting

someone doesn't look like a happy bunny

796599991.jpg?1375539349

^ Awww Aron <3

[M-time] 2013 NU'EST  TOUR IN JAPAN

http://youtu.be/TNVh3JOZzcY

Shooting

BQufTB2CEAA4lg-.jpg

This from their Japanese show NU'EST in ㄴ.ㅇ.ㅅ.ㅌ. They filmed the opening for it today.

[NU'EST in ㄴ.ㅇ.ㅅ.ㅌ]

Air Time:Tuesday 11.45PM-00.00AM

Re-run:Wednesday 12.45-1PM

Saturday 4.15-4.30PM (JST)

Edited by PurpleCloud