Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
d_lay_d

The Official TWICE 18+ Thread

Poll  

2,225 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the sexiest body?

• Nayeon
    • Jeongyeon
    • Momo
    • Sana
    • Jihyo
    • Mina
    • Dahyun
    • Chaeyoung
    • Tzuyu
  2. 2. Who's your favourite fantasy sex partner?

• Nayeon
    • Jeongyeon
    • Momo
    • Sana
    • Jihyo
    • Mina
    • Dahyun
    • Chaeyoung
    • Tzuyu
  3. 3. Your gender?

• Female
    • Male
    • Other

:omg: KAMI NAZE PULL CHAEYOUNG OMG!! She's too young...

I'm judging a lot of you.. Not even 18 and still posting 18+ content.......

Not this again...what 18+ content are u even on about?

07NqWd0.gif

• Like 3

:omg: KAMI NAZE PULL CHAEYOUNG OMG!! She's too young...

I'm judging a lot of you.. Not even 18 and still posting 18+ content.......

Chill out, dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We can talk about the youngest contestants on the show BUT the moderators want us to keep it PG rated when talking about them though.  So until they are eighteen, NO DIRTY TALK PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again, the moderators have said that we can talk about the underage girls here as long as we don't try to use any sexually explicit material or language to describe them.  We can only do that with the eight adult contestants on the show, OK?  Maybe you have gotten lost into your world and failed to recognize what's going on here

lol, I just don't trust people at all about this kind of thing, this is the internet. And paedophilia is not some joke for me, I've seen already too much pervert men here and there with their gross comments on some 14yo girl body and I seriously don't want to see that here with sixteen trainees.

It is better than having regular fighting in Artist threads. :)

This is not the matters, I don't mind if you like the older girls, but not the ones who are 14.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

lol, I just don't trust people at all about this kind of thing, this is the internet. And paedophilia is not some joke for me, I've seen already too much pervert men here and there with their gross comments on some 14yo girl body and I seriously don't want to see that here with sixteen trainees.

This is not the matters, I don't mind if you like the older girls, but not the ones who are 14.

It is better for you to leave the thread. :) Leave the 18+ section better still.

Edited by Onehallyu#1CutieOppaKW

It is better for you to leave the thread. :) Leave the 18+ section better still.

It would be a lot better if the underage girls were not in this thread, like I said you can like the older ones, I don't mind this is not the purpose of my intervention here.

It would be a lot better if the underage girls were not in this thread, like I said you can like the older ones, I don't mind this is not the purpose of my intervention here.

It doesn't change anything, we will continue to flash underage girl in this thread

Like we will talk about Tzuyu tonguing. :)

• Like 3
  • Dislike 2

Being a kpop fan for some years have taught me one thing. That kpop fandoms are 90% made up of horny fangirls thirsting for youthful looking oppas and the obsession with 'flowerboys' to the point sasaengs exists. That alone is far more disturbing than any content posted here. Basically if you are against this thread, you are against the nature of how the kpop industry works because KPOP EXPLOITS TEENS and all the content users posts here are kpop related..

Got it?

9f4Zo5O.gif

tumblr_nq3hr6Fb7j1tibdelo1_540.gif

• Like 4
  • Dislike 1

This thread is absolutely disgusting, and I'm shocked that the mods would allow this. Sexual exploitation of minors is different from legal work exploitation, and I find this thread to be very offensive.

• Like 7
  • Dislike 9

Being a kpop fan for some years have taught me one thing. That kpop fandoms are 90% made up of horny fangirls thirsting for youthful looking oppas and the obsession with 'flowerboys' to the point sasaengs exists. That alone is far more disturbing than any content posted here. Basically if you are against this thread, you are against the nature of how the kpop industry works because KPOP EXPLOITS TEENS and all the content users posts here are kpop related..

Got it?

this is so much truth.

kpop does exploit teens imo..

i mean such threads wouldnt exist if the girls were doing things that suit their age, right?

so instead why dont u all direct your anger to those CEOs who force them to do things that doesnt suit their age?

so as far as they arent slut shaming them or talking really bad sexual things, this thread is totally fine IMO

meanwhile the goodies in this thread tho  :lub:  :lub:  :lub:  :lub:

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1

CHOb7gOVIAADI6q.jpg

:)

isn't Natty like 13? are you seriously posting a pic of her in this thread?  :>_>:  

• Like 6
  • Dislike 3

isn't Natty like 13? are you seriously posting a pic of her in this thread?  :>_>:  

I will post anyone in from Twice/Sixteen. :) 

No big deal we start to talk about Apink Hayoung before she get 18 in Apink 18+ thread.

• Like 3
  • Dislike 3

Again, we can talk about the young girls on the show as long as we keep it clean.  We still can use sexually explicit material and language to describe the adult members on the show though

This thread is absolutely disgusting, and I'm shocked that the mods would allow this. Sexual exploitation of minors is different from legal work exploitation, and I find this thread to be very offensive.

most of your threads are offensive to different categories of ppl in this forum and you're here to play the role of the spokesperson for the puritan community

this thread is like any other thread in the +18 section and ppl here didn't post anything that can offend or shock your supposed prudish mentality

kpop is full with teenage who are used like a stan attractor in various ways 

( what I'm thinking about is those rookies groups with a supposed innocent concept but their way of moving and lyrics are more like oppa fuck me please )

, no one  complained about that

anyway I don't think sixteen girls are hot  enough  to post here more often ( they're gorgeous for sure but no thanks)

you can found me in seolhyun's thread +18 my sexy hot bias is waiting for me :blush:

• Like 1

Whoa, whoa, whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Chill out there.  All of us can talk of a sexually explicit nature about the girls BUT we have to keep it clean when talking about the young contestants on the show, OK?  The moderators of the forum have made that clear

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

most of your threads are offensive to different categories of ppl in this forum and you're here to play the role of the spokesperson for the puritan community

this thread is like any other thread in the +18 section and ppl here didn't post anything that can offend or shock your supposed prudish mentality

kpop is full with teenage who are used like a stan attractor in various ways

( what I'm thinking about is those rookies groups with a supposed innocent concept but their way of moving and lyrics are more like oppa fuck me please )

, no one complained about that

anyway I don't think sixteen girls are hot enough to post here more often ( they're gorgeous for sure but no thanks)

you can found me in seolhyun's thread +18 my sexy hot bias is waiting for me :blush:

I have never said anything that is offensive in terms of taboo subjects. Saying negative things /= potential pedophilia.

CHOb7gOVIAADI6q.jpg

:)

THE FUCK. she's only 13..............  :>_>:  smhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Okay but why an 18+ thread? Why not just a regular appreciation thread. Idgi...

Please give me some Nayeon noona :cry: she's legal. I just want to ease my brain a little

Hah, this thread is really funny, SOMEONE EVEN THREATENED TO REPORT UNDERAGED AKB MEMBERS even though that THEIR BASIC CONCEPT, wow, can kstains be more ignorant.

Edited by Yura'sDarling~
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 2

Hah, this thread is really funny, SOMEONE EVEN THREATENED TO REPORT UNDERAGED AKB MEMBERS even though that THEIR BASIC CONCEPT, wow, can kstains be more ignorant.

Exactly. If ppl want to report then complain to JYP and Yasushi Akimoto which comes up with these concepts. Dunno why fans are trying to report users for posting what's given.

Just like why did SIXTEEN perform a song about alcohol and clubbing when they're underaged really.

pdA9X0N.gif

Please give me some Nayeon noona :cry: she's legal. I just want to ease my brain a little

tumblr_nq765dId3x1qdzttlo1_400.giftumblr_nq765dId3x1qdzttlo2_400.gif
tumblr_nq765dId3x1qdzttlo3_400.giftumblr_nq765dId3x1qdzttlo4_400.gif
tumblr_nq765dId3x1qdzttlo5_400.giftumblr_nq765dId3x1qdzttlo6_400.gif

WQKAHVb.gif

Edited by kamitruth
  • Like 3
  • Dislike 1

Alway said in the the Bar(18+) comments. A little perv is ok. We just talk about boobs,legs,booty,hugs.mid riffs under this threads. We talk what really show, and it can be sensitive in official artist thread. In here, we can let it off a bit w/o offending anyone.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1