Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
d_lay_d

The Official TWICE 18+ Thread

Poll  

2,225 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the sexiest body?

• Nayeon
    • Jeongyeon
    • Momo
    • Sana
    • Jihyo
    • Mina
    • Dahyun
    • Chaeyoung
    • Tzuyu
  2. 2. Who's your favourite fantasy sex partner?

• Nayeon
    • Jeongyeon
    • Momo
    • Sana
    • Jihyo
    • Mina
    • Dahyun
    • Chaeyoung
    • Tzuyu
  3. 3. Your gender?

• Female
    • Male
    • Other

Jungyeon is so fucking hot, when she debuts (im only up to ep 4 so i'm hoping she's still in it) she will 90% make my top 5 bias list 

It's my pussy, not hers.. so? 

I lold
Edited by cybershrimp

OK guys, since I got a warning, i'll be super duper careful discussing the youngest contestants on the show.  Adding a little cleanliness to the conversation, all I have to say that i'd love to date Tzuyu someday because I know that she's absolutely perfect girlfriend material for any man out there including myself

• Like 2
  • Dislike 5

OK guys, since I got a warning, i'll be super duper careful discussing the youngest contestants on the show.  Adding a little cleanliness to the conversation, all I have to say that i'd love to date Tzuyu someday because I know that she's absolutely perfect girlfriend material for any man out there including myself

Me too. I want to 'date' Tzuyu too :hurr:

bJ4EIdA.gif

uS2FNmJ.gifzETl2qE.gif

Edited by kamitruth
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 2

Updated the front page :ahmagah:

By "Minor girls" do you mean outside of the top 7 or younger than 18?  :ohbi:

By "Minor girls" do you mean outside of the top 7 or younger than 18?  :ohbi:

Underaged pun

son0Xt0.gif

• Like 1

this is disgusting, tzuyu and somi are underage, somi is only 14...

• Like 2
  • Dislike 3

^

HDaPgDl.gif

I miss Momo T_T

tumblr_nq1xd7bkrM1utoybro5_250.giftumblr_nq1xd7bkrM1utoybro6_250.gif

tumblr_nq1xd7bkrM1utoybro7_250.giftumblr_nq1xd7bkrM1utoybro8_250.gif

tumblr_nq226aXcOZ1uxdroio1_250.giftumblr_nq226aXcOZ1uxdroio3_250.gif
tumblr_nq226aXcOZ1uxdroio2_250.giftumblr_nq226aXcOZ1uxdroio4_250.gif
tumblr_nq21eyHYud1uxdroio2_250.giftumblr_nq21eyHYud1uxdroio1_250.gif
tumblr_nq21eyHYud1uxdroio3_250.giftumblr_nq21eyHYud1uxdroio4_250.gif
tumblr_nq20mtMDwR1uxdroio1_250.giftumblr_nq20mtMDwR1uxdroio2_250.gif

The girls having fun in the water :ahmagah:

• Like 5
  • Dislike 3

this is disgusting, tzuyu and somi are underage, somi is only 14...

Chill out, man.  The moderators for the forum have said that we can talk about the youngest contestants on the show, especially Tzuyu and Somi.  BUT as long as we keep it PG and also refrain from using any sexually explicit material or language to describe the underage girls

• Like 5
  • Dislike 6

I don't normally look at these people in a sexual way (I'm under 18), but I must say these girls are gorgeous! 

Nothing on here is overly explicit, and tbh as long as I see nothing on Natty I'm good.

I don't normally look at these people in a sexual way (I'm under 18), but I must say these girls are gorgeous! 

Nothing on here is overly explicit, and tbh as long as I see nothing on Natty I'm good.

Natty looks like a child tbh. I'll be leaving her out.

MyEtfYR.gif

Natty looks like a child tbh. I'll be leaving her out.

MyEtfYR.gif

Honestly

Natty actually looks underage, Somi not so much.

Chill out, man.  The moderators for the forum have said that we can talk about the youngest contestants on the show, especially Tzuyu and Somi.  BUT as long as we keep it PG and also refrain from using any sexually explicit material or language to describe the underage girls

nah, this is still gross. 

I'm seriously smh at this...  :>_>:

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

nah, this is still gross. 

I'm seriously smh at this...  :>_>:

This ain't gross.  It's just that we just have to make sure that we talk about the young girls on the show in a PG rating kind of way and refrain from using any sexually explicit material or language to describe the girls.  Since some people here, including myself, got into trouble for saying sexual things about them, especially Tzuyu and Somi, from now on, we will add some cleanliness to the chat by keeping it clean when talking about the underage contestants on the show.  There's no need to freak out at all

• Like 2
  • Dislike 2

This ain't gross.  It's just that we just have to make sure that we talk about the young girls on the show in a PG rating kind of way and refrain from using any sexually explicit material or language to describe the girls.  Since some people here, including myself, got into trouble for saying sexual things about them, especially Tzuyu and Somi, from now on, we will add some cleanliness to the chat by keeping it clean when talking about the underage contestants on the show.  There's no need to freak out at all

I don't understand why you (or the op) make a thread in the 18+ forums to talk about 2 underage girls.

If you want to appreciate Somi and Tzuyu you can but why here where we all know what people are looking for?

this is just hypocrisy.

Edited by Soko
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

I can't say I support perving over underage girls per se, but this is basically just stuff from the show Sixteen we all probably watch. By saying these clips are not to be shown you might aswell say the show itself and the sexy dances these girls do shouldn't happen either. Which fair enough if you do. But I think you should be consinstent in your argument then.

When you are a kpop star you don't sit at home reading the bible all day. You perform and dance infront of an audience and the type of dancing involved isn't exactly Swan Lake stuff.

I think when the girls perform their dances they want to be (partially anyways) percieved as sexy, at least when they perform numbers like many of those in the show.

But I agree, there is no need bring up this and that sexual act you would like to perform with girls that are not of age. I have however seen none of that going on in this thread.

Also, that kamitruth guy is pretty funny.

Edited by Suzuran
  • Like 7
  • Dislike 1

I don't understand why you (or the op) make a thread in the 18+ forums to talk about 2 underage girls.

If you want to appreciate Somi and Tzuyu you can but why here where we all know what people are looking for?

this is just hypocrisy.

Once again, the moderators have said that we can talk about the underage girls here as long as we don't try to use any sexually explicit material or language to describe them.  We can only do that with the eight adult contestants on the show, OK?  Maybe you have gotten lost into your world and failed to recognize what's going on here

this is just hypocrisy.

Stop being so dramatic. There is no proper 18+ content in this thread anyways.

We will protect these SIXTEEN younglings

younglingsj4dms.gif

tumblr_nq285rk3QO1uxdroio2_500.giftumblr_nq284ueXez1uxdroio1_500.gif

tumblr_nq1zvbkuwV1qlihd0o2_400.giftumblr_nq1zvbkuwV1qlihd0o3_400.gif

tumblr_nq1zvbkuwV1qlihd0o5_r1_400.giftumblr_nq1zvbkuwV1qlihd0o4_400.gif

MZQ6rwc.gif

• Like 4
  • Dislike 1

Momo, MOMO!

fking JyP miss-bone-164.gif

wait, but some of us are minors ourselves so it wouldn't be weird to crush on a 16 y/o when your 15 yourself

Momo, MOMO!

fking JyP miss-bone-164.gif

wait, but some of us are minors ourselves so it wouldn't be weird to crush on a 16 y/o when your 15 yourself

ikr. Still not over Momo getting eliminated

kTob9cg.gif

lols at lurkers negging the posts here. The SIXTEEN girls went to watch JYP's 18+ performance and even covered a song about alcohol

tumblr_nq22607BdR1uv1rm3o1_250.giftumblr_nq22607BdR1uv1rm3o2_250.gif
tumblr_nq22607BdR1uv1rm3o3_250.giftumblr_nq22607BdR1uv1rm3o4_250.gif

Chaeyoung

:chu:

Edited by kamitruth
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 2

:omg: KAMI NAZE PULL CHAEYOUNG OMG!! She's too young...

I'm judging a lot of you.. Not even 18 and still posting 18+ content.......

• Dislike 1