Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
d_lay_d

The Official TWICE 18+ Thread

Poll  

2,225 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the sexiest body?

• Nayeon
    • Jeongyeon
    • Momo
    • Sana
    • Jihyo
    • Mina
    • Dahyun
    • Chaeyoung
    • Tzuyu
  2. 2. Who's your favourite fantasy sex partner?

• Nayeon
    • Jeongyeon
    • Momo
    • Sana
    • Jihyo
    • Mina
    • Dahyun
    • Chaeyoung
    • Tzuyu
  3. 3. Your gender?

• Female
    • Male
    • Other

wait what?no no no

first off, twice group membes aren't even confirmed, secondly, 18+ threads cannot be created for groups where most of the members aren't 21+ iirc and most of sixteen isnt even 18+

this thread is getting locked  :>_>:  :soul:

wtf!!! take somi out, she is 14 :wth:

Somi's potential 

^  :omgwtf: 

The show is exploiting them more than this thread by making them twerk and take photoshoots in bikinis

• Like 9
  • Dislike 7

ok but underage kids do wear bikinis. ever gone to a beach? underage kids can do dances such as twerking and such. the problem here is that the OP is promoting the sexualization of these activities. those things aren't inherently sexual (and i don't even remember the twerking you are talking about it's probably just booty-popping part of a dance, which isn't all the way sexual, it depends on context) but this thread is promoting that way of thinking.

not to mention, don't tell me you see nothing wrong with "somi's potential". she's like 14!

if the OP just included those like maybe nayeon, momo, and mina, yeah i could understand because they are above 18 but i don't know why they had to include underaged girls. > : (

It wasn't for a beach though it was for a photo shoot, I mean I'm not saying I agree with this thread, but the show itself is sexualizing them ten times more than this thread

i know it wasn't @ a beach. i watch the episode. but to say just because they are wearing bikinis means they are sexualized? lol. and even if i did agree with that reasoning, does two wrongs make a right? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Actually another thing is you know the images he's gonna use for this thread? All the gifs? They all come from the show, not from some creepy papa saesang, everything posted here was seen by thousands before on TV. but I do agree it's weird to make this thread cause they're not legal yet. Just adding my last two cents on the topic Edited by Arsene Lupin
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.