Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
d_lay_d

The Official TWICE 18+ Thread

Poll  

2,243 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the sexiest body?

• Nayeon
    • Jeongyeon
    • Momo
    • Sana
    • Jihyo
    • Mina
    • Dahyun
    • Chaeyoung
    • Tzuyu
  2. 2. Who's your favourite fantasy sex partner?

• Nayeon
    • Jeongyeon
    • Momo
    • Sana
    • Jihyo
    • Mina
    • Dahyun
    • Chaeyoung
    • Tzuyu
  3. 3. Your gender?

• Female
    • Male
    • Other

OK guys, since I got a warning, i'll be super duper careful discussing the youngest contestants on the show.  Adding a little cleanliness to the conversation, all I have to say that i'd love to date Tzuyu someday because I know that she's absolutely perfect girlfriend material for any man out there including myself

• Like 2
  • Dislike 5

this is disgusting, tzuyu and somi are underage, somi is only 14...

Chill out, man.  The moderators for the forum have said that we can talk about the youngest contestants on the show, especially Tzuyu and Somi.  BUT as long as we keep it PG and also refrain from using any sexually explicit material or language to describe the underage girls

• Like 5
  • Dislike 6

nah, this is still gross. 

I'm seriously smh at this...  :>_>:

This ain't gross.  It's just that we just have to make sure that we talk about the young girls on the show in a PG rating kind of way and refrain from using any sexually explicit material or language to describe the girls.  Since some people here, including myself, got into trouble for saying sexual things about them, especially Tzuyu and Somi, from now on, we will add some cleanliness to the chat by keeping it clean when talking about the underage contestants on the show.  There's no need to freak out at all

• Like 2
  • Dislike 2

I don't understand why you (or the op) make a thread in the 18+ forums to talk about 2 underage girls.

If you want to appreciate Somi and Tzuyu you can but why here where we all know what people are looking for?

this is just hypocrisy.

Once again, the moderators have said that we can talk about the underage girls here as long as we don't try to use any sexually explicit material or language to describe them.  We can only do that with the eight adult contestants on the show, OK?  Maybe you have gotten lost into your world and failed to recognize what's going on here

:omg: KAMI NAZE PULL CHAEYOUNG OMG!! She's too young...

I'm judging a lot of you.. Not even 18 and still posting 18+ content.......

Chill out, dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We can talk about the youngest contestants on the show BUT the moderators want us to keep it PG rated when talking about them though.  So until they are eighteen, NO DIRTY TALK PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, I just don't trust people at all about this kind of thing, this is the internet. And paedophilia is not some joke for me, I've seen already too much pervert men here and there with their gross comments on some 14yo girl body and I seriously don't want to see that here with sixteen trainees.

This is not the matters, I don't mind if you like the older girls, but not the ones who are 14.

Again, we can talk about the young girls on the show as long as we keep it clean.  We still can use sexually explicit material and language to describe the adult members on the show though

This thread is absolutely disgusting, and I'm shocked that the mods would allow this. Sexual exploitation of minors is different from legal work exploitation, and I find this thread to be very offensive.

Whoa, whoa, whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Chill out there.  All of us can talk of a sexually explicit nature about the girls BUT we have to keep it clean when talking about the young contestants on the show, OK?  The moderators of the forum have made that clear

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Unfortunately my love in SIXTEEN is under 18 now

:._.:

Hey, you can talk about the girl that you're liking so much in SIXTEEN but since she's underage, you have to keep your comments the quality of a PG movie rating though

Hey guys, TWICE is officially debuting very soon.  And of course we will continue to talk about the girls using sexually explicit content and language.  BUT as always, we have to only talk about the adult members because of course Tzuyu is only sixteen years old.  So when talking about Tzuyu, we have to keep it clean, OK?

• Like 5
  • Dislike 9

OK, i'm calling ONLY all the fanboys here to answer this one question that I have for you.

Excluding Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu, which one of the six adult members in TWICE do you want to fuck when given the chance?

Nayeon, Jungyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo or Mina?

• Like 1

First of all, let me clarify that Momo will soon turn nineteen on November 9th.  So yes, it is safe for me to say this.  I know that Momo has such a soft jiggly peach ass.  So yes, i'm more than willing to do just whatever to make it jiggle on its own

• Like 3
  • Dislike 2

Of course I wanna fuck the fucking brains out of Momo because she's such a total hottie.  I wish I can say the same for Tzuyu but I rather wait until at least 2018 to start making sexual comments about her

• Like 6
  • Dislike 3

Hey, I know that this sounds weird but I gotta ask all of you this since the holiday season is around the corner with Thanksgiving as well as Hanukkah, Christmas and New Year's.  If possible, which TWICE member or members do you want to have to yourself for Christmas?  Of course I would have Momo, Sana, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu

Hey everyone, it's Momo's birthday today in South Korea.  She's officially nineteen years old which means it's safe to say that all of us fanboys can fantasize about her all they want.  And yes, i'm included.  So for that..............

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY TO MOMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

wait, so she was 17 before in regular years?

No need for stupid questions, first of all.  And second of all, if you weren't lazy enough, she has previously been eighteen years old.  And now, she's the Korean age of nineteen years old.  So that means it's OK for fanboys like myself to fantasize about Momo as much as we want.  There's no limits to it at all

• Like 1
  • Dislike 5

I bet Tzuyu's pussy smells so good. Would smother my face in it.

Dude, do you realize that Tzuyu is only sixteen years old?  I really don't think that you should make any sexual comments about her at this time.  Please consider waiting three more years before making any more sexual comments about Tzuyu, OK?  And trust me, i've been in trouble for making sexual comments about underage female idols and i'm not going there again until they're legal.  Maybe you should do the same

• Like 1

Guys, let me handle this with grace.  I would like it if all of you refrain from talking about Chaeyoung, Tzuyu and technically Dahyun in a sexually explicit kind of way.  It's best to wait it out until they're all nineteen years old

• Like 5

Why ? They're legal where I live. Only interested in Tzuyu tho.

Regardless, we still have to keep it PG when talking about the youngest members, even Tzuyu.  So yeah, waiting until they're all nineteen years old is the best option in order for us to avoid getting warnings

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

it was in my post, sorry! If you want I can delete Tzuyu's fancam.  :cry:

Don't feel sorry, you're OK with posting the Tzuyu fancam as long as you haven't made any sexual comments about Tzuyu.  Of course people like you and me in this thread are strictly forbidden to talk about Tzuyu AND Chaeyoung in a explicit sexual manner until they become the Korean legal age of nineteen years old, OK?  Of course it's gonna be three more years before we start being sexually explicit about Tzuyu and the same goes for Chaeyoung.  Hopefully this will calm you down

Hmmmm, I know that Sana and Mina are such total hotties.  So not only I wanna fuck Momo, I also wanna fuck Sana and Mina because along with Momo, I know for sure that they really do have such a cute and sexy moan and for sure they won't have any shame showing it off while I fuck them like crazy

• Like 7

Tzuyu sure does look very gorgeous in the sexy version CF, although the official video was made private by the company.  And that's all I gotta say about her because of course I have gotten into trouble for sexual comments about her this past summer and I am not going to EVER go there again until 2018.  And I hope that all of you can do the same because I hope that you won't get into trouble for talking dirty about Tzuyu as she's only sixteen at the moment.  It's really better safe than sorry

wow, I wasn't interested in actually seeing "18 only" things of the girls, But to see what would you guys post, Kind of shocked and disappointed you guys would post the underaged girls. 

Relax, I know that everyone in this thread, including myself and kamitruth, the user behind the thread, can post stuff about the three (technically) underaged members in the group, especially Tzuyu and Chaeyoung.  BUT we can't say anything sexual about Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and Dahyun until they're all the legal Korean age of nineteen years old.  So yeah, until they're all legal, we should only have sexually explicit talk about the adult members in the group, including Momo and Jungyeon, OK?  And trust me, no one here wants any warnings for any sexual comments about the underaged girls in the group at all

• Like 3

What's with people talking about Dahyun and Tzuyu here?

Well, we must assume that they just like the two girls a lot as fans

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Well its my first time on topics 18+ , for me even if tzuyu are still underage (not sure i know that she have now 17 and 18 in korea) she have the best body of twice so far, maybe thats why she got CFs from LG huawei and All korea are with Tzuyu LG posters. :imstupid:  :hurr:  :hurr:  :hurr:

In case you are a little confused about her age, she'll turn seventeen in June, which means that she's still excluded from any sexually explicit talk about the group until she turns nineteen

AYE. you can say you think she pretty and the life and all that innocent crap but you keep your smut mind regarding the minors off limits til they of age. we dont need that kinda drama during our perving....

OK, ma'am, first of all, I have gotten a warning for saying some sexual things about TWICE's Tzuyu last year and haven't made any more since, OK?  And for your got damn information, i'm refraining myself from making any more sexual comments about Tzuyu and other underaged female idols until they become the legal Korean age of nineteen years old and the legal international age of eighteen years old.  And second of all, i'm just doing my fucking best to save these people's asses from getting some warnings for sexual comments regarding underaged female idols because i'm sure that all of the forum's administrators and moderators want everyone to refrain from doing so in order to avoid getting any warnings, K?

So therefore, people like you can get perverted only, and I do mean ONLY over the six adult members of TWICE.  And that's because Dahyun is STILL excluded from any adult sexual talk about the group.  And yes, she now has one more year to go before turning nineteen.  And on the other hand, Chaeyoung and especially Tzuyu have two more years to go before then.  Chaeyoung will be seventeen in April and Tzuyu will become the same age two months after Chaeyoung's birthday, OK?  So with all of this being said, please remember from now on that sexually explicit talk about underaged female idols like APRIL's Jinsol, Red Velvet's Yeri and especially TWICE's Chaeyoung and Tzzuyu is strictly forbidden anywhere on the Internet, especially here on the forums, OK?

And by the way, please think about what you're going to say before making up such pointless nonsense like that, ma'am, OK?  I'm sure that everyone doesn't want to hear any sexually explicit talk about Tzuyu right now as she is still young at this moment in time.  So please respect that right now, OK?  Thank you and have a nice day

• Like 3
  • Dislike 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.