Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
d_lay_d

The Official TWICE 18+ Thread

Poll  

2,225 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the sexiest body?

• Nayeon
    • Jeongyeon
    • Momo
    • Sana
    • Jihyo
    • Mina
    • Dahyun
    • Chaeyoung
    • Tzuyu
  2. 2. Who's your favourite fantasy sex partner?

• Nayeon
    • Jeongyeon
    • Momo
    • Sana
    • Jihyo
    • Mina
    • Dahyun
    • Chaeyoung
    • Tzuyu
  3. 3. Your gender?

• Female
    • Male
    • Other

lol, I just don't trust people at all about this kind of thing, this is the internet. And paedophilia is not some joke for me, I've seen already too much pervert men here and there with their gross comments on some 14yo girl body and I seriously don't want to see that here with sixteen trainees.

This is not the matters, I don't mind if you like the older girls, but not the ones who are 14.

It is better for you to leave the thread. :) Leave the 18+ section better still.

Edited by Onehallyu#1CutieOppaKW

It would be a lot better if the underage girls were not in this thread, like I said you can like the older ones, I don't mind this is not the purpose of my intervention here.

It doesn't change anything, we will continue to flash underage girl in this thread

Like we will talk about Tzuyu tonguing. :)

• Like 3
  • Dislike 2

isn't Natty like 13? are you seriously posting a pic of her in this thread?  :>_>:  

I will post anyone in from Twice/Sixteen. :) 

No big deal we start to talk about Apink Hayoung before she get 18 in Apink 18+ thread.

• Like 3
  • Dislike 3

Okay but why an 18+ thread? Why not just a regular appreciation thread. Idgi...

Alway said in the the Bar(18+) comments. A little perv is ok. We just talk about boobs,legs,booty,hugs.mid riffs under this threads. We talk what really show, and it can be sensitive in official artist thread. In here, we can let it off a bit w/o offending anyone.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1