Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
d_lay_d

The Official TWICE 18+ Thread

Poll  

2,225 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the sexiest body?

• Nayeon
    • Jeongyeon
    • Momo
    • Sana
    • Jihyo
    • Mina
    • Dahyun
    • Chaeyoung
    • Tzuyu
  2. 2. Who's your favourite fantasy sex partner?

• Nayeon
    • Jeongyeon
    • Momo
    • Sana
    • Jihyo
    • Mina
    • Dahyun
    • Chaeyoung
    • Tzuyu
  3. 3. Your gender?

• Female
    • Male
    • Other

wait guys...wasn't Mina involved in a dating rumor last year?bambam-mina_1489417012_af_org.jpg

I bet they were fucking in here and this guy enjoyed all her bed techniques

1604_560.gif

b2f6799d5032cc225f9c5a5afb279100.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_ojnwnngb4G1rd60xqo1_400.gif

24534645584F9FFF13

c4fc624b70aea97c1cf3e30fa19e2de8.gif

273CDB45584F9FF924

100.webp

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

tumblr_nrhkgg04O31qd67a3o1_500.gif

daymmmm this girl is def kinkyhurrplz.png

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

dunno why but Jeongyeon these days is soooo demn preettywarstarplz.png

aye mate. I noticed too. But I thinnk she leans more to love making than fucking. That's why she's my bias. I wanna make love to herhurrplz.png

• Like 1

reuploaded as requested

Mina's thighshurrplz.png

n0nn53q.gif

Mina's YUMMY ASSraepfaceplz.png raepfaceplz.png raepfaceplz.png

BWJY0ea.gif

and of course a closeup of those thighsQRLGYBO.png

4A65XjX.gif

gosh I just wanna spread 'em thighs and eat her out to my hearts content. The sounds she would make~jCQ9zCm.png

• Like 4

I bet that stupid excuse of a boyfriend of hers hadn't eaten her out. Fucked maybe but eaten her, I don't think so. The lucky bastardrlytearpls.png

If it were me I would be go down on her make her cum countless times before fucking her...with my fingers or dildohurrplz.png

Edited by nojamOppaJEONGYEON

These images are (very well-timed) screen captures from the

There's no image manipulation going on here dude... Momo's TTs are ALL NATURAL smile.png

20fps cropped MV scenes of Momo

24fps full MV scene

Then I'll enjoy it to my heart's content[emoji7]

I noticed "dem thighs" also made a (sneaky) appearance at the fan sign the night before studmuffinplz.png

yeah I noticed this too but had no time to make a gif out of it so thankssmile.png

dem meaty thighs tho...sooooooooooooo THICCdeepstareplz.png

• Like 2

As you wish smile.png here's a ton more. First half of the pictures is stuff that's been posted before, but are some of my favourites. The pictures in the bottom half is all stuff I got from fancams. ENJOY! smile.png

https://imgur.com/a/Z63Eh2a

I'll post more when I get more. I have tons more videos and gifs, but they've all been posted on here before, so I don't want to keep reposting. Be sure to hit that star ;) >>>

YOU ARE AMAZING. how on earth did you see these details? any tips for a newbie?meowfaceplz.png

Watch fancams from lots of different angles, and by lots of different YouTubers. And of different members. For example, you can watch a Momo fancam, but then Sana might be dancing in front and do a nice spin so you can get a close up of the safety pants. So the more Fancams you watch, the more you'll find. Plus, you can slow the videos down on YouTube. So you can do that too, then just pause it when you like. You just need to be really pervy XD

I'll keep that in mind. Gotta start watching then lol. And no prob for being pervy, I think am being developed in this thread XD

Btw do you download the whole video when you find something pervy and cut it?

XD No I just pause the video at the right frame. Then I use Gyazo. A screenshot software, where you can select which part of your screen you want to take a screenshot of, which I can then save to my PC.

Btw that Jeongyeon gif is killing me <3

She truly a girl crush amirite? THAT killer charisma[emoji7]

How about the very short videos you took? How do you cut them?

Yeah she's great XD

Oh, they weren't mine. They were some of my favourite reposts from this forum. All the fancam pictures were mine. I only do the screenshots :D

Ahhh I thought they were yours😊 I love your screenshots though. Perfect moments captured for pleasure seekers hehe.

I also love the fact that you have plenty of Mina since she's rarely posted here but you quenched my thirst XD Thanks[emoji1]

• Like 1

Momo

c748KJT.jpg

Full Album

Mina

7aywas8wa6c21.jpg

a1pi81gbo5c21.jpg

If you like what you see please click the yellow star. Thank you[/size]

Fuckin' hell Mina's low cut dress showing all that delicious collarbone and yummy cleavage is everything. Goodness gracious she makes me so wet it's not even funny ffs

Jihyo (in white shorts): 180614 - Flash-BACK*

2Va98oI.jpg

If you don't see it :twitch: then this next one will definitely help train to enhance your 'poor' eyesight :stud:

J5j9j9H.jpg

Cr: HaniHaeyo

*Original photo source was from twicetagram but the post was removed.

THE MOMENT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR

GOODNESS GRACIOUS HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

If you like what you see please click the yellow star. Thank you[/size]

Mina bowing to her sunbaes. The sunbaes must be hard by then cuz damn those cleavage sure made me wet

• Like 3

hey guys I wanna ask what gif maker app is good to use for editing gif without losing quality???

hZOpKp0.gifv

Gfycat is what a lot of people use, I believe. The mobile app is decent if you can't access the site on your PC

Oooh thanks!