Please use your display name or email address to log in! User names are defunct. If your display name had special characters, log in with your email address and update your display name asap. ×
Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Activity Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
d_lay_d

The Nation's GG TWICE 18+ thread (. ) Just like TiTies ( .)

2,118 members have voted

1. 1. Which TWICE babe has the best BODY?

• SANA
    • MINA
    • MOMO
    • TZUYU
    • DAHYUN
    • JIHYO
    • NAYEON
    • JEONGYEON
    • CHAEYOUNG
  2. 2. Which TWICE babe would you FUCK?

• SANA
    • MINA
    • MOMO
    • TZUYU
    • DAHYUN
    • JIHYO
    • NAYEON
    • JEONGYEON
    • CHAEYOUNG
  3. 3. Are you a female/male fan of TWICE?

• MALE
    • FEMALE

(. ) Welcome to the Official TWICE 18+ Thread ( .)

This thread is all about loving TWICE in a different kind of way <3

aKlc1mP.jpg

THE ONE IN A MILLION RULE

Please do NOT post any material about minors (under 18 years of age) on this thread.

Lets appreciate these hot babes and fap together

tumblr_oimo23LoQl1rpynb3o1_540.gif

tumblr_oimo23LoQl1rpynb3o2_540.gif

tumblr_oimo23LoQl1rpynb3o3_540.gif

tumblr_oimo23LoQl1rpynb3o4_540.gif

tumblr_oimo23LoQl1rpynb3o5_540.gif

tumblr_oimo23LoQl1rpynb3o6_540.gif

tumblr_oimo23LoQl1rpynb3o7_540.gif

tumblr_oimo23LoQl1rpynb3o8_540.gif

tumblr_oimo23LoQl1rpynb3o9_540.gif

Edited by d_lay_d
  • Like 42
  • Dislike 63

wait what?no no no

first off, twice group membes aren't even confirmed, secondly, 18+ threads cannot be created for groups where most of the members aren't 21+ iirc and most of sixteen isnt even 18+

this thread is getting locked  :>_>:  :soul:

• Like 5
  • Dislike 5

only 6/16 are above eighteen why...

• Like 2
  • Dislike 2

wait what?no no no

first off, twice group membes aren't even confirmed, secondly, 18+ threads cannot be created for groups where most of the members aren't 21+ iirc and most of sixteen isnt even 18+

wtf!!! take somi out, she is 14 :wth:

Somi's potential 

^  :omgwtf: 

The show is exploiting them more than this thread by making them twerk and take photoshoots in bikinis

• Like 9
  • Dislike 7

The show is exploiting them more than this thread by making them twerk and take photoshoots in bikinis

where have you seen somi twerk or  take pictures with a bikini?

I don't care about sana and nayeon they are 18 but somi is too young :donthinkso:

• Dislike 1

Somi is like 14 yo

I_don't_understand.gif

could you at least wait until the final line up published 

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1

ok but underage kids do wear bikinis. ever gone to a beach? underage kids can do dances such as twerking and such. the problem here is that the OP is promoting the sexualization of these activities. those things aren't inherently sexual (and i don't even remember the twerking you are talking about it's probably just booty-popping part of a dance, which isn't all the way sexual, it depends on context) but this thread is promoting that way of thinking.

not to mention, don't tell me you see nothing wrong with "somi's potential". she's like 14!

if the OP just included those like maybe nayeon, momo, and mina, yeah i could understand because they are above 18 but i don't know why they had to include underaged girls. > : (

Edited by noonas
  • Like 9
  • Dislike 6

ppl you can't include

dahyun

tzuyu

chaeyoung

somi

jiwon

eunsuh

chaeryeong

minyoung

natty

chaeyeon

aka over half of the group/contestants. so what's the point of creating this thread  :derp: 

• Like 4
  • Dislike 4

wait what?no no no

The 18+ section of this forum isnt even anything explicit  There are alot of bikini photos of underaged AKB48 members and a 18+ Shannon thread which didn't get deleted..

Y9hYra4.gif

• Like 6
  • Dislike 14

The 18+ section of this forum isnt even anything explicit  There are alot of bikini photos of underaged AKB48 members and a 18+ Shannon thread which didn't get deleted..

Y9hYra4.gif

i don't follow akb48 but i will alert mods :)

same for the shannon thread :)

• Like 3
  • Dislike 3

ok but underage kids do wear bikinis. ever gone to a beach? underage kids can do dances such as twerking and such. the problem here is that the OP is promoting the sexualization of these activities. those things aren't inherently sexual (and i don't even remember the twerking you are talking about it's probably just booty-popping part of a dance, which isn't all the way sexual, it depends on context) but this thread is promoting that way of thinking.

not to mention, don't tell me you see nothing wrong with "somi's potential". she's like 14!

if the OP just included those like maybe nayeon, momo, and mina, yeah i could understand because they are above 18 but i don't know why they had to include underaged girls. > : (

It wasn't for a beach though it was for a photo shoot, I mean I'm not saying I agree with this thread, but the show itself is sexualizing them ten times more than this thread

• Like 1

It wasn't for a beach though it was for a photo shoot, I mean I'm not saying I agree with this thread, but the show itself is sexualizing them ten times more than this thread

i know it wasn't @ a beach. i watch the episode. but to say just because they are wearing bikinis means they are sexualized? lol. and even if i did agree with that reasoning, does two wrongs make a right?  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

i know it wasn't @ a beach. i watch the episode. but to say just because they are wearing bikinis means they are sexualized? lol. and even if i did agree with that reasoning, does two wrongs make a right? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Actually another thing is you know the images he's gonna use for this thread? All the gifs? They all come from the show, not from some creepy papa saesang, everything posted here was seen by thousands before on TV. but I do agree it's weird to make this thread cause they're not legal yet. Just adding my last two cents on the topic Edited by Arsene Lupin
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 1

i don't follow akb48 but i will alert mods :)

same for the shannon thread :)

The mods cant do anything about those AKB48 posts since it's part of AKB48's concept. Same as this thread. I will only be posting what's on the SIXTEEN show which isn't anything explicit.

The irony of the 18 + section of OH is that a fair majority of users here are underraged but still look into the 18+ section. Tell the mods to fix this if they can.

C7A4XY2.gif

• Like 8
  • Dislike 6

MINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :la: :la: :la:]

Put Tzuyu there she's freaking sexy 

Edited by Neo Galaxy
  • Like 4
  • Dislike 7

Actually another thing is you know the images he's gonna use for this thread? All the gifs? They all come from the show, not from some creepy papa saesang, everything posted here was seen by thousands before on TV. but I do agree it's weird to make this thread cause they're not legal yet. Just adding my last two cents on the topic

uhh yes i know they are from the show, and i know they are not from some papa saesang (i actually thought kami was a GIRL until i saw VOTE FOR TZUYU say he should keep his dick in his pants). but the fact of the matter is a) those images aren't sexual on their own. looking at somi in a bikini doesn't make me feel anything sexual, all it makes me think of how proud i am of her that she is brave enough and confident enough to accomplish that photoshoot b) why does he feel the need to include underaged girls. you still haven't answered my question. the girls i posted that he can't include total up to 10, which means that there are still 6 girls who are of age that he could fap over if he wanted to, yet he wants to be weird and include a child, still on the cusps on puberty. why are you defending that?

also, why are you completely missing the point? all i said was that he should not be putting underage girls in his op or for discussion in this thread because that encourages their sexualization which is not okay?

The mods cant do anything about those AKB48 posts since it's part of AKB48's concept. Same as this thread. I will only be posting what's on the SIXTEEN show which isn't anything explicit.

The irony of the 18 + section of OH is that a fair majority of users here are underraged but still look into the 18+ section. Tell the mods to fix this if they can.

C7A4XY2.gif

you shouldn't be talking about minors in a sexual way, period. i know it is a grey area, especially for those 18-20, but grown people should be trying to make it known to young kids that this isn't their space. sx21 already said he knows that it's inevitable that minors will come into this place, but in the very least, we should make it so the things we can control (ie talking about minors sexually) be controlled, even if we can't control those who are doing it.

i've talked about this before about jungkook of bts: yeah i can't control what fans say about him, since several of them come from different parts of the world where 16 is the legal age, and YEAH a lot of people saying those things are underage themselves, but at least for us adults (im 18 now) we should at least be managing ourselves. 

but yeah i will report you and those threads anyways, i already reported the shannon thread do me a favor and help me find the akb ones : )

• Like 5
  • Dislike 4

you shouldn't be talking about minors in a sexual way, period. i know it is a grey area, especially for those 18-20, but grown people should be trying to make it known to young kids that this isn't their space. sx21 already said he knows that it's inevitable that minors will come into this place, but in the very least, we should make it so the things we can control (ie talking about minors sexually) be controlled, even if we can't control those who are doing it.

i've talked about this before about jungkook of bts: yeah i can't control what fans say about him, since several of them come from different parts of the world where 16 is the legal age, and YEAH a lot of people saying those things are underage themselves, but at least for us adults (im 18 now) we should at least be managing ourselves. 

but yeah i will report you and those threads anyways, i already reported the shannon thread do me a favor and help me find the akb ones : )

It's not my job to manage or control users here.

The fact that there are a dozen horny female users here drooling over their underaged oppas eg: Yibo, Yugyeom or Hansol but no one reports them shows the flaw in your argument.

http://onehallyu.com/topic/166423-uniq-yibos-abs/

http://onehallyu.com/topic/179489-got7-yugyeom-ig-freestyle-dance-illegal-yugiee/

http://onehallyu.com/topic/129622-seventeen-hansolbring-the-boysgirls-out/

Also AKB48 are minors being sexualized so you can't report the users who posts those updates on the threads. You would need to write a long complaint letter to AKB48's ceo Yasushi Akimoto about it instead.

lh4faky.gif

Edited by kamitruth
  • Like 7
  • Dislike 7

Wtf is somi doing here

• Dislike 1

It's not my job to manage or control users here.

The fact that there are a dozen horny female users here drooling over their underaged oppas eg: Yibo or Hansol but no one reports them shows the flaw in your argument.

http://onehallyu.com/topic/166423-uniq-yibos-abs/

http://onehallyu.com/topic/129622-seventeen-hansolbring-the-boysgirls-out/

Also AKB48 are minors being sexualized so you can't report the users who posts those updates on the threads. You would need to write a long complaint letter to AKB48's ceo Yasushi Akimoto about it instead.

lh4faky.gif

yes they are wrong and i don't support what they said. but have they made an 18+ thread about those bands? no. and people complain about that akb48 mv all the time.

and you have yet to tell me why you think it's okay to continue this trend. TWO WRONGS DO NOT MAKE A RIGHT. REPEAT IT WITH ME : TWO WRONGS DO NOT MAKE A RIGHT. i don't think any of you are right.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 2

yes they are wrong and i don't support what they said. but have they made an 18+ thread about those bands? no. and people complain about that akb48 mv all the time.

and you have yet to tell me why you think it's okay to continue this trend. TWO WRONGS DO NOT MAKE A RIGHT. REPEAT IT WITH ME : TWO WRONGS DO NOT MAKE A RIGHT. i don't think any of you are right.

lol The only difference between those minor oppa threads I mentioned and this one is that they're in different sections of the forum. I hope you realize the root of the problem aren't the users but kpop companies which allows their minor idols to be sexualized in such a way. These underaged idols dance provocatively, wear revealing clothes and sing adult related themes.

If you are against the exploitation of minors, then pls don't support kpop/jpop or watch anime. Do something about it and start a campaign against it.

IUAojKv.gif

• Like 6
  • Dislike 3

lol The only difference between those minor oppa threads I mentioned and this one is that they're in different sections of the forum. I hope you realize the root of the problem aren't the users but kpop companies which allows their minor idols to be sexualized in such a way. These underaged idols dance provocatively, wear revealing clothes and sing adult related themes.

If you are against the exploitation of minors, then pls don't support kpop/jpop or watch anime. Do something about it and start a campaign against it.

IUAojKv.gif

you obviously just enjoy arguing. my point stands -- you did not have to include somi in this OP. i don't know why you are so adamant on pushing her inclusion in the 18+ section. yes, somi is a pretty girl, and honestly, even if you are attracted to her, i can't say that's abnormal entirely. but your choice to include her in what can potentially be an explicit discussion shows your lack of respect for her and other minors, who are protected by law against explicit sexual exploitation.

btw, the japanese govt is already taking action against anime that exploits minors very explicitly (like lolicon and shotacon)

and i will do something :^) i will start a campaign against you :^)

good day.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 2