40715 replies to this topic

#41 TwiceCosmicFriend

TwiceCosmicFriend

Superstar

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,090 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 03:46 PM

Starship and Cube are confirmed to participate. I think JYP, Woolim, TS, Pledis, Leon, BigHit, ect will as well.

Hoping JYP puts Somi on the show.

#42 MamaMyu

MamaMyu

9Muses+MaMaMoo=TheDeathOfMe

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,718 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 19 November 2015 - 04:36 PM

Starship and Cube are confirmed to participate. I think JYP, Woolim, TS, Pledis, Leon, BigHit, ect will as well.

Hoping JYP puts Somi on the show.

If Somi is on that show and Eunsuh. Imma root for them for sure.

Starship and Cube. Seems interesting.

#43 Loo

Loo

❄ Special Snowflake ❄

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,287 posts
  • LocationJusTwice & BT4 & Krispy Potatoh

Posted 29 November 2015 - 03:16 PM (Edited by Laliloo, 29 November 2015 - 03:17 PM.)

:O So I was looking for some info about a trainee I like, and apparently she will be participating on the show. Koreans seem to already know some of the trainees who will be on, so I'm just going to post those I found here, I'm gonna look for more^^

- Loen: Park Soyeon (99). She participated in Kpop Star 2 (Maknae of the group YouU) and recently appeared as a backdancer in IU's twenty-three
7k5nnne4oi_1.jpg

- Fantagio: Name and age unknown
8volffgjxk_7.jpg

#44 Loo

Loo

❄ Special Snowflake ❄

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,287 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 03:39 PM (Edited by Laliloo, 29 November 2015 - 03:40 PM.)

This too, source is all FYProduce101

[NEWS] Mnet trying out different genres… Will try out an EDM girl group

At first the program was said to be hip hop oriented, but now it’s EDM.

Mnet will be producing an EDM girl group. ‘PRODUCE 101′ scheduled for after ‘Unpretty Rapstar 2′. A total of 101 trainees coming from different agencies will go through this survival show. Finally after a year 11 members will be chosen. Mnet will introduce an EDM girl group which is different from usual.

▶ ‘PRODUCE 101′, another daebak hit after ‘Sixteen’, ‘Show Me’ and ‘Unpretty’?

‘Unpretty Rapstar 2′ will start in September and once it ends ‘PRODUCE 101′ will start. Mnet with this indie program will be producing for the first time a new music type. A lot of people are wondering if this new program will be as successful as ‘SuperstarK’, ‘Show Me the Money’ and ‘Unpretty Rapstar’. 

Mnet stated that ‘PRODUCE 101′ will be different from JYP’s girl group debut project ‘Sixteen’ which was broadcasted in May. The selection of the final 11 members will be made by making trainees from different agencies compete with each other. That is the main difference between ‘Sixteen’ (and this program) as it only involved trainees from JYP. It’s also important to note that the genre (of this program) is EDM. This program is gaining interest not only for the amount of trainees which will be involved in it, but also for it to choose EDM as it’s music genre.

▶ What if the 11 final members each have different schedules given by their respective agencies?

The final 11 members selected will be affiliated with Mnet for a year. So agencies need to take that into account. They will gain recognition while the program is airing and the outcome after a year will be significant. 

It is possible that the 11 members will all be from different agencies. They could be a member of a girl group or a solo artist. Those who don’t make into the final selection will also be able to gain from this program.

One official said ‘By introducing trainees through ‘PRODUCE 101′ there are a lot of things to benefit from it. It’s a great opportunity for trainees to get attention from the public once they debut in rookie girl groups.’

▶ The genre is EDM

There is no idol group which only focuses on EDM (electronic dance music). Even though some include EDM songs in their albums, there is no girl group which only pursues EDM. Having an ‘EDM girl group’ is really unique.

‘PRODUCE 101′ will probably become famous with their EDM genre. Park Myeongsu who gained interest from the public after choosing to showcase an EDM song in ‘Infinite Challenge’ showed that this EDM genre is likely to become more successful in the future.

Mnet is working with a variety of music genres first hip hop, then pop and finally EDM through ‘PRODUCE 101′. It proves it by introducing ‘PRODUCE 101′ after their DJ EDM survival show ‘Headliner’ which will start on the 8th of September.

Mnet’s official explained ‘We’re aiming at introducing many different music genres. That’s why we’re introducing a new DJ survival show called ‘Headliner’ and a girl group which will try out many different genres such as EDM.’

[NEWS] Mnet ‘PRODUCE 101 planned for the end of the year… Will not be limited to EDM’

Mnet’s official stated ‘’PRODUCE 101′ scheduled to be broadcasted at the end of this year.’

In September, ‘Unpretty Rapstar 2′ will start airing and ‘PRODUCE 101′ will be broadcasted immediately after that.

On the 24th Mnet’s official stated ‘’PRODUCE 101′ broadcasting time hasn’t been confirmed yet, but it is scheduled for the end of this year. Many different genres will be showcased, not only EDM.’

It is being planned that the girl group will debut after ten episodes of ‘PRODUCE 101′, 101 trainees from different agencies will carry out various missions and finally 11 members will be selected (to form the group).

The final selection will be made after one year.

[NEWS] Mnet girl group project ‘Produce 101′ sent to training camp… SM·YG not attending

An official stated on the 26th ‘101 trainees from different agencies have recently went through the first shooting (of the program). They will be going through training camp next week. Mnet has provided them with living accommodations, they will be going under training and will complete missions.’

The trainees will be living inside dorms until the final members will be selected. The program will have a similar aspect to ‘Superstar K’. Mnet will create an environment for them where they will be able to concentrate on their training and disconnect themselves from the outside world.

[NEWS] Mnet audition girl group ‘Produce 101′, first broadcast in mid-January

New Mnet audition program ‘Produce 101′ will start it’s shooting at full speed. The first broadcast was initially planned for mid-December, but has been moved to January.

The 5th of December will mark the day ‘Produce 101′ starts shooting. The first episode is planned to air in mid-January next year.

As ‘Produce 101′ is a large project, it needed a lot of preparation.

‘Produce 101′ is a survival audition program with 101 trainees from domestic and foreign entertainment agencies. 10 trainees will be selected to form the final group, which will have it’s album activities supported by CJ E&M.

YG and SM won’t be participating in ‘Produce 101′, but it has been reported that domestic and foreign entertainment agencies have participated.

So if I understand it all well, they started filming, airing is for mid-January, YG and SM are not participating but seems like JYP is. 10 episodes. 11 or 10 members. Participants age ranges are from mid to late teens (all so young!). Music will be mainly EDM.

#45 ohmyarin

ohmyarin

Idol

• PipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 04:14 PM

:O So I was looking for some info about a trainee I like, and apparently she will be participating on the show. Koreans seem to already know some of the trainees who will be on, so I'm just going to post those I found here, I'm gonna look for more^^

- Loen: Park Soyeon (99). She participated in Kpop Star 2 (Maknae of the group YouU) and recently appeared as a backdancer in IU's twenty-three
http://ssimg1.ddadadak.com/upload/ba/svr...

omg where did you get this info???

#46 MamaMyu

MamaMyu

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,718 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 04:55 PM (Edited by MamaMyu, 29 November 2015 - 04:55 PM.)

This too, source is all FYProduce101

Oh hey Laliloo and thanks for the link. I needed that. Also that one girl from YouU..........I feel like I know her. I'll check it out later.

I'll be figuring out how to make this op look like later this week.

#47 myungju

myungju

doha's wife

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,570 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 09:59 PM

Hey, guys! Recently I've got some info about a trainee I follow and I think that maybe she'll join the show because it kinda makes sense. I'll be putting it under spoiler since it's all a rumor until now.

Spoiler

#48 binhyuked

binhyuked

нιкιкσмσяι

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,283 posts
  • Locationlost in kim Godoyeon's beautifulness

Posted 30 November 2015 - 07:35 PM

from where did u get this info omg...
the 2nd girl is a fantagio's trainee, I rmb watching her fancam, why would fantagio send her to this show tho, thought they were going to debut their upcoming gg in 2017-2018, ugh I'm confused, I hope she'd join the show tho I'll be rooting for her.

#49 WoShiProDevils

WoShiProDevils

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,893 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 30 November 2015 - 10:22 PM

Hey, guys! Recently I've got some info about a trainee I follow and I think that maybe she'll join the show because it kinda makes sense. I'll be putting it under spoiler since it's all a rumor until now.

Spoiler

Woollim sending only 1 trainee or will there be more?

#50 MamaMyu

MamaMyu

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,718 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 06:33 AM

I added the 3 rumored trainees in the second post. If you guys find more. I'll add em.

#51 myungju

myungju

doha's wife

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,570 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 06:38 AM

Woollim sending only 1 trainee or will there be more?

Most likely. Since there are rumors that Bora left, the other trainees just came to the company recently and might not be ready.

I added the 3 rumored trainees in the second post. If you guys find more. I'll add em.

Thanks! I'll try to see if I can find more.

#52 Park Hyoshin's vocal coach

Park Hyoshin's vocal coach

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,992 posts
  • LocationEunice is 15

Posted 02 December 2015 - 05:43 AM (Edited by Eggnog Yebin, 02 December 2015 - 05:46 AM.)

I can confirm that Yuki Wong will not be participating in Produce 101

Kim Yubin however is rumored to be a contestant @kyubin0515 on ig. She has the visuals of an internet ulzzang and the voice of an OST singer

#53 Park Hyoshin's vocal coach

Park Hyoshin's vocal coach

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,992 posts
  • LocationEunice is 15

Posted 02 December 2015 - 05:45 AM

Also not sure if this was posted, but Starship, Cube, Woollim, Loem and Fantagio are rumored to participate

#54 myungju

myungju

doha's wife

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,570 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 11:28 AM

I can confirm that Yuki Wong will not be participating in Produce 101

Kim Yubin however is rumored to be a contestant @kyubin0515 on ig. She has the visuals of an internet ulzzang and the voice of an OST singer

Yubin is really pretty, but she's really active on Instagram and the girls from the show are living in a dorm and practicing together already, so it makes me doubt if she's really in.

I read somewhere that the filming started already, but I don't think it has.

#55 GirlGroupTrash

GirlGroupTrash

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,649 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 12:06 PM

#56 binhyuked

binhyuked

нιкιкσмσяι

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,283 posts
  • Locationlost in kim Godoyeon's beautifulness

Posted 02 December 2015 - 12:18 PM

I highly doubt Yejin & Hyojung would participate, Yejin is a child actress anyways, what would she benefit from this? as for Hyojung, considering that she's the maknae of fantagio's upcoming group, I'm pretty sure she won't participate, the other trainees can still participate tho, I kinda see it, fantagio would send Sookyeong or that unknown girl to the show, otherwise, their upcoming gg's main vocalist.

#57 GirlGroupTrash

GirlGroupTrash

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,649 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 03:55 PM

I highly doubt Yejin & Hyojung would participate, Yejin is a child actress anyways, what would she benefit from this? as for Hyojung, considering that she's the maknae of fantagio's upcoming group, I'm pretty sure she won't participate, the other trainees can still participate tho, I kinda see it, fantagio would send Sookyeong or that unknown girl to the show, otherwise, their upcoming gg's main vocalist.

These are just rumors that I found on Twitter lol I'll post more as they come along~

#58 myungju

myungju

doha's wife

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,570 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 04:52 PM

It seems like this account is getting info from this thread + listing random trainees. Of course that every trainee has a chance of getting in, so some of them may join the show.

#59 Loo

Loo

❄ Special Snowflake ❄

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,287 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 06:00 PM

I haven't found any new trainee that will appear on the show according to Knetz, so I thought we could just list known girl trainees in Korea? Who knows, we could find some girls like that, with 101 trainees chances are high xD

#60 myungju

myungju

doha's wife

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,570 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 07:59 PM

I'm expecting us to get fantakens soon.

Up, Up and Away!