Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
john

OH!Snap [Naver:KRN] Selcas & Netizens Roundup: Tiffany, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Suzy, G-Dragon

Sooyoung is my bias in snsd she looks prettier to me than yoona but Suzy is my bias in kpop. Please JYP let Suzy make her drama comeback and does anyone know when Dorighwa will be released?

some says september others december

I think it's for december

Sooyoung is my bias in snsd she looks prettier to me than yoona but Suzy is my bias in kpop. Please JYP let Suzy make her drama comeback and does anyone know when Dorighwa will be released?

Nobody really knows but one thing is sure, it's between September and December.

I'm sorry, but I laughed at #1 comment for Sooyoung's article... but seriously, give the girl a break... I kinda agree, she looks a little Vietnamese to me, but she's gorgeous nonetheless.

As for the comments in GD's article. Thank the lord.

I want you to take a look at that phrasing. Did you mean to imply that SE asians are inferior? 

5. [+1395,-504] Act your age… Aunt Generation

sometimes ppl are so obvious they hate someone. Sooyoung is younger than many female idols that are promoting now

What`s with the salty knetz? Sooyoung is gorgeous and there`s nothing wrong with her face. These knetz needs to get on with their life and stop criticizing 

9. [+505,-95] Now that she’s got all that work done, she finally can look average

kjkfjdkjfkdj fucking shady

My god they were so rude towards Soo 

I haven't seen writen that a south east asian person can't be pretty 

And if she looks like one she's definetly stunning and I'm not being bias cuz the first time I saw a SNSD video I thought her and Yuri were the prettiest

Tell me, Thatssosoo John, do you really enjoy searching for an article with the most bitchy comments about your ex-bias?

I literally just went through Naver's celebrity photo reel where they post the most popular articles, and did the ones that are the most relevant to OH. Unless you would rather I pick and choose the articles with the comments that I most agree with and thus show my bias?

I have always translated both negative and positive articles about Sooyoung and my biases. Stop acting all high and mighty just because the comments don't agree or align with your point of view lol

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

kjkfjdkjfkdj fucking shady

Do you know what shade is?

Also OMG positive hyoyeon comments.

SY is gorgeous.

iYa8YT7OI1lNo.gif

Sooyoung is the prettiest member in my opinion... K-netz can bug off, tasteless assholes

soo1.gif

Also, can they not grasp the fact that different angle =/= plastic surgery? And even if she did get ps, for people that are part of a culture where it's that common to get it, they really like to judge it a lot

• Like 1

Hyoyeon's skin is scary, why is she bleaching so much  :omg:

Sooyoung looks gorgeous with the pink hair.

• Dislike 1

And even if she did get ps, for people that are part of a culture where it's that common to get it, they really like to judge it a lot

This tbh

Hyoyeon's skin is scary, why is she bleaching so much  :omg:

Sooyoung looks gorgeous with the pink hair.

That's BB cream actually lol

Also they've been so positive about her latley... Hyosolo coming soon?  :ninja:

i want to hug Suzy  :rlytearpls: why so cute

Sooyoung might not be the prettiest face in SNSD but imo she has the full the package pretty face, nice body and charisma.

Edited by The_Illuminati

the gd article has me deceased x.x