1188 replies to this topic

#1181 RelevantMarkLee

RelevantMarkLee

Idol

• PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • LocationMark's tummy

Posted 17 June 2017 - 03:14 AM

i don't think there's major difference between ten and taeyong choreo wise in their mv's , but i havent really seen taeyong freestyle. Idk much about nct so i make my judgements based on the videos i have

there's this one for example. i know him and hansol spent a lot of time on their dancing outside of sm, which is why they're really good compared to others

yes, there's no major difference, and their skills were also pretty much similar. imo.

only for number choreographies though, whereas ten wins over freestyle.
his lives tragic tho lmao. he always dances better on studio, and without singing.

#1182 Charlotte Van Der Tunt

Charlotte Van Der Tunt

Time lost is muffin lost

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,129 posts
  • Location🌻🌞SUNRISE🌻🌞

Posted 17 June 2017 - 03:14 AM

he goes off beat many times on cherry bomb showcase video. like seriously, he used to be really good. he was better than hansol and on the same level as ten predebut.
sad, considering how much i anticipated him to debut.
it could be because his health issue, i noticed he gets fatigue easily dancing and singing at the same time. leading to him loss balance and energy to actually finishing his move. well, or not. it could be another reason though.

Yeah, I think so too. He suffers severe bone pain sometimes and we've heard some accounts of Doyoung and some other members occasionally having to support him off-stage after recording for music shows since they debuted. The constant promotion with difficult choreography for over a year might be making it worse. Anyway, I wouldn't mind if he doesn't promote actively in another subunit for a while after this one ends. I really don't know why someone his age should be having such issues and I wonder if it's because he started dancing at a much older age (17years) than most dancers who start younger. Anyway, I hope he takes a break and get back to his original state.

#1183 RelevantMarkLee

RelevantMarkLee

Idol

• PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • LocationMark's tummy

Posted 17 June 2017 - 08:29 AM

Yeah, I think so too. He suffers severe bone pain sometimes and we've heard some accounts of Doyoung and some other members occasionally having to support him off-stage after recording for music shows since they debuted. The constant promotion with difficult choreography for over a year might be making it worse. Anyway, I wouldn't mind if he doesn't promote actively in another subunit for a while after this one ends. I really don't know why someone his age should be having such issues and I wonder if it's because he started dancing at a much older age (17years) than most dancers who start younger. Anyway, I hope he takes a break and get back to his original state.

17 years is not that old though.
i started dancing at 12, but some of kids i've taught start dancing around 16-18 yeard old too. and they were completely beginner with zero experience.

tbh the most probable thing is his health issue. or it's him just being lazy.
i mean they are idols, they visit the airport just as often as we visit toilets. lol. it's understandable to get tired.

#1184 Lucky Wanderer

Lucky Wanderer

Reality Transurfer

• PipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 09:31 AM

17 years is not that old though.
i started dancing at 12, but some of kids i've taught start dancing around 16-18 yeard old too. and they were completely beginner with zero experience.

tbh the most probable thing is his health issue. or it's him just being lazy.
i mean they are idols, they visit the airport just as often as we visit toilets. lol. it's understandable to get tired.

i bet another big factor is sometimes when you dance to the same song literally hundreds of times like they do, you just lose all the hype when you first did it and start putting in less effort

#1185 RelevantMarkLee

RelevantMarkLee

Idol

• PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • LocationMark's tummy

Posted 17 June 2017 - 04:06 PM

i bet another big factor is sometimes when you dance to the same song literally hundreds of times like they do, you just lose all the hype when you first did it and start putting in less effort

wow, i never really thought about it before O_O
but it really does possible if you take their idol life as consideration.

#1186 Delphina

Delphina

† High Deaconess of the Reformed Church of Taeyong †

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,840 posts
  • LocationWord to John Galiano

Posted 19 June 2017 - 05:46 AM

Re-Taeyong

He's really not helping himself last. 

What in the unholy fuck was that for example :

#1187 Charlotte Van Der Tunt

Charlotte Van Der Tunt

Time lost is muffin lost

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,129 posts
  • Location🌻🌞SUNRISE🌻🌞

Posted 19 June 2017 - 07:44 AM

This too. Another reason I'd like for him to take s break from promoting so he can practice his dancing more is because I want him to work on becoming more versatile. Their choreographies are challenging but it's all almost hip hop and nothing else. It probably gets boring and repetitive after a while and he might get more complacent

#1188 RelevantMarkLee

RelevantMarkLee

Idol

• PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • LocationMark's tummy

Posted 19 June 2017 - 01:45 PM

Re-Taeyong

He's really not helping himself last.

What in the unholy fuck was that for example :

:._.: ahem
that's part of the choreography tho, but i'm 100% sure that the original move required them to fall down butt-first before laying down with their back lol
but that was a brave move, i'll give him a credit for that. lol.

#1189 Delphina

Delphina

† High Deaconess of the Reformed Church of Taeyong †

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,840 posts
  • LocationWord to John Galiano

Posted 19 June 2017 - 02:09 PM

https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot... ahem
that's part of the choreography tho, but i'm 100% sure that the original move required them to fall down butt-first before laying down with their back lol
but that was a brave move, i'll give him a credit for that. lol.

Everyone else's uses their hands to catch themselves, sit, then stretch their legs, except that extra bitch who always doing the most smdh

@ 4:18 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dance, Questions, Types of Dance, KPOP, Idols, JPOP

Up, Up and Away!