• Please log in to reply
2993 replies to this topic

#2981 lllll

lllll

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,445 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 04:42 PM

I don't get the hype over BGA, like i know it's not serious and supposed to be fun but yeah i don't find it funny at all tbh....

the hype? Ryan Higa is one of the most important youtuber (20m subscribers) + other members are also well known youtubers, seeing them in a high quality kpop MV parody is what made the hype for their first song (i found it funnier than their new MV) and then subsequently for their second song

#2982 blue7kaoru

blue7kaoru

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,728 posts
  • LocationRoom 707

Posted 24 March 2017 - 05:04 PM

the hype? Ryan Higa is one of the most important youtuber (20m subscribers) + other members are also well known youtubers, seeing them in a high quality kpop MV parody is what made the hype for their first song (i found it funnier than their new MV) and then subsequently for their second song

I know that they're famous youtubers but i still don't get what's the big deal with them. If you like them that's fine but i personnally don't find it funny or anything.

#2983 lllll

lllll

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,445 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 05:34 PM

I know that they're famous youtubers but i still don't get what's the big deal with them. If you like them that's fine but i personnally don't find it funny or anything.

you asked about their hype, so i just explained it thinking you didn't know them. Besides that there is not a really a "big deal" except maybe the efforts that they put into it (compared to half assed parody) that make it noteworthy. It's just a video about kpop on one of the most popular youtube channel, ofc kpop fans would talk about it

#2984 iWannaDiePleaseKillMe

iWannaDiePleaseKillMe

Idol

• PipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 05:40 PM

End Me

#2985 Sian Sian

Sian Sian

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • LocationSF9 Yoo Tae Yang's perfect jaw line....

Posted 24 March 2017 - 07:14 PM

i really hate and think its unfair for pp to always point their fingers at fnc for mediaplaying. me like: which company doesnt? 

Ive seen almost all company doing it, but why ppl only raging at fnc? more worst itd accused most at the time when

Seolhyun getting her fame. ppl seriously just searching the platform to dislike her but it results fnc all the blame and dirty name for media play while ALL company obviously mediaplayed too.

they promoting ftisland: net said mediaplay

they promoting cnblue: also mediaplay

they promoting AOA: of course mediaplay

they promoting sf9: wut mediaplay

so what you expect them to do? not promoting them? from what all i see they just doing normal promotion tho,

btw its also affect the actor n other entertainer from the company. i feel sorry for that.

#2986 Sian Sian

Sian Sian

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • LocationSF9 Yoo Tae Yang's perfect jaw line....

Posted 24 March 2017 - 08:05 PM

Queens' are the most bitter, witchhunting fandom out of kpop, period. I feel bad for T-ara to have alot of fans like that. Like here,even when T-ara is not tagged n its a hwayoung thread, they still show up lmao. They never practice what they oh so ever preach. It reminds me of Jessica threads in 2014 n 2015. snsd/sones didnt have to be tagged for bitter ass ot8 stans to show up and be the bitter bs they are.

smh

And T-ara's discography is extremely overrated.

fx>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>snsd=kara>>>>>>>>>>t-ara

idk i have to agree or not..

but i give a try to listen to their song Sugar Free and i was like: Wut?

and i tried listen to their old song and the famous ones seemed to be Roly Poly and i was like: Wut?? all over again...

#2987 D'estineBlue

D'estineBlue

Trainee

• Pip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationI think it will be easier to find much more proper sigs if I start to actually stan some groups again, but, nope, I don't need those drama anymore..

Posted Yesterday, 12:17 AM

I think I really love Kpopalypse posts. His posts is something that you need to process in at least 4 dimensional way. Honestly IMO, if you actually get offended by his posts it's my best bet that you doesn't really catch the real context or meaning of those posts.

He's a genius, because he knew that lolita word actually means.

#2988 hiraishrimp

hiraishrimp

Katy Perry MR Removed at the Super Bowl

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,620 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted Yesterday, 02:44 AM

if exid bring out another up & down, they're over tbh

#2989 gimme dat redue belbet

gimme dat redue belbet

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:56 AM

Maybe this is late but I didn't like the Wings album.

Also, whereas a lot of people didn't like Rookie but loved the mini album, I adore the song Rookie but I think the Rookie mini is their worst album.

#2990 TruthKing

TruthKing

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • LocationStan Pristin, Stan Gugudan 2017

Posted Yesterday, 05:48 AM

Pristin will rise and dominate very soon

#2991 Chae Hyungwon

Chae Hyungwon

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:15 PM

I just wanna say i don't get why people don't like Pristin's debut song? I love it lol WEE WOO

#2992 Tayenne

Tayenne

Принцесса Серешня

• PipPipPip
  • 825 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:01 PM (Edited by Tayenne, Yesterday, 06:03 PM.)

A lot of people claim they can only tell real tea in the bashing thread, when in reality this thread has much better tea (and climate). They should admit at least they are there just for the drama and thirsty for upvotes/ negs.

#2993 Justyoonging

Justyoonging

Trainee

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Locationhere

Posted Yesterday, 07:29 PM

Yeri is both a good singer and dancer and IS a good add to Red Velvet

#2994 bin

bin

Trainee

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Locationwaiting for every day6 april

Posted Yesterday, 07:50 PM

i love pristin and all the members but tbh i've never really gotten the hype for pinky's kyulkyung's visuals?? like i mean she's cute and all but she's definitely not an unique visual and whatever + when the wee woo vid focuses on her face, like in the thumbnail, she looks lowkey creepy ngl

Up, Up and Away!