Photo

The unpopular opinions thread (Read OP)

13556 replies to this topic

#13061 125628

Trainee for 9 Years

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,061 posts

Posted 16 February 2019 - 09:43 PM

contrary to what people say, if Dalla Dalla were released by a smaller girl group, e.g. WJSN or CLC, I'd say more people would like it and OH would be all over it like "wig bop slay queens yas"
unlike what y'all are saying that Dalla Dalla is only liked cuz it's itzy lmao

the dalla dalla hate is just another case of hating something just because it's popular because it truly isn't a bad song, not an opinion lmao y'all are really reaching trying to drag it when it doesn't sound any different than a lot of kpop songs lel downvote me

#13062 IdleTeen

IdleTeen

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 16 February 2019 - 09:50 PM (Edited by IdleTeen, 16 February 2019 - 11:54 PM.)

Even though I starting watching k-dramas before j-dramas, I enjoy J-dramas way more. A lot of k-dramas have really good production quality and supposedly have exciting and thrilling storylines. However their actors are supposed to be "good looking" but the extreme amount of plastic surgery really throws me off. Most of them have stiff faces and are quite expressionless (not all the time tho) which is something I really don't like. Also their strive for perfection is unrealistic and not entertaining imo, and their acting is nothing special, and there are a ton of other reasons I have. I used to think j-dramas were lame because I didn't know much about them but when I starting searching I found a wide variety of fun genres. I find the way their actors are not perfect looking and much more expressive while acting more entertaining, among other reasons.

#13063 Seulgi's

Seulgi's

☾ BYULHARANG ☾

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,356 posts
  • LocationRose.?

Posted 16 February 2019 - 09:53 PM

I really wanna see more groups dethrone the big 3/bts in terms of sales and awards. It's highly unlikely but I want to see it happen, not through sajaegi, but through just honest votes and not spam

#13064 FarmerSoowifey

FarmerSoowifey

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 16 February 2019 - 10:00 PM

ITZY Dalla Dalla = Worse version of Twice Signal
Twice TT is also somewhat like the opposite of ITZY Dalla Dalla. Dalla Dalla only good part is the chorus while the weakest part of TT is the chorus. But TT chorus isn't terrible, it's simply really weak compared to how good the rest of the song is.

I know a lot so called Once are more JYPGG stans than Once. But I always feel like these JYPGG stans are insulting Like Ohh Ahh when they compare it with Dalla Dalla.

LOA has never been my favourite but it's not bad after my 1st listen. I like the style but it can be better and the superior song with similar style is TT.

#13065 frapuzino

frapuzino

charmspeak

• PipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts
  • Locationstan jason todd 2k16

Posted 16 February 2019 - 10:49 PM

I really like dalla dalla

#13066 BeatrixKiddo

BeatrixKiddo

✞T H E B R I D E✞

• PipPipPip
  • 1,957 posts
  • LocationLMAO You seem obsessed with him both here and in that other thread. I've come to the conclusion you're just a bitter ass hater. Keep your fatass piggy delusions to yourself unless you wanna fight bitch

Posted 17 February 2019 - 02:55 AM

Perfect 10 >>>>>>>> Kingdom Come

#13067 étoile.

étoile.

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 67 posts
  • Locationcanada

Posted 17 February 2019 - 03:01 AM

why are kpop fanfic writers so obsessed with mafia/gang AUs? you can tell so many of them are trying too hard to be edgy and "mature".

i also hate how common certain jobs are. why is everyone working at a goddamn coffeeshop?? or a flowershop? why does no one work average, common part time jobs... like at the supermarket or a fast food joint?

#13068 lovesojung

lovesojung

♡ ℓ օ ν є 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 ♡

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,582 posts
  • Location♡ ❀ ♡

Posted 17 February 2019 - 03:02 AM

if you have to use more than two qualifiers on a charts & sales thread promoting your fave...you're reaching

like i swear some of these threads sound like "highest number of youtube likes for an active 3rd gen (who debuted post-2015) girl/boy group with under nine members in 24 hours"

#13069 eri-gom

eri-gom

ღ Kai's Secret Wife ღ

• PipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts
  • Location✞ The EℓyXiOn ✞

Posted 17 February 2019 - 03:46 AM (Edited by eri-gom, 17 February 2019 - 01:47 PM.)

Knetz are the cause of most idols insecurity and fear about their personal appearance.
How the fuck is knetz image/body standard?
Because:

If an idol is losing weight: "omg he/she's losing weight, I'm concerned, he/she's not beautiful like this"

If an idol is gaining weight: "he/she's gaining weight, he/she's becoming fat like this"

If an idol gained weight: "he/she's obese right now, what happened to him/her"

An idol like this will be insecure about himself if he will be always criticized for everything...

#13070 Lucky seven

Lucky seven

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,225 posts
  • LocationKim Lip's Eclipse Tower

Posted 17 February 2019 - 05:25 AM

This was one of the best performances from BP despite not having much media coverage in comparison to other BP stages. The girls delivered their best in terms of their energy and enjoyed the stage throughout the entire performance. Jennie showed a variety of expressions that were very enjoyable to watch as well. Less is more seems to be a concept that works for BP if they ever choose to pursue it, this performance shows how well-balanced and charismatic they can be without needing to wear those branded but occasionally out-of-synch/overly vibrant outfits during a group performance. I do not think they will be going back to this any time soon, but nonetheless, it was fun while it lasted. 

#13071 ℓucieℓℓe

ℓucieℓℓe

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,609 posts

Posted 17 February 2019 - 09:05 AM

Just because an idol is wearing clothes, which were designed by an LGBTQ designer or have the rainbow flag on them, doesn't necessarily mean they are LGBTQ supporters. Most idols don't have a say in what they wear and just wear whatever the stylists give them

#13072 DC3

DC3

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,094 posts
  • LocationBloop Bloop

Posted 17 February 2019 - 03:55 PM (Edited by DC3, 17 February 2019 - 03:56 PM.)

i still don't understand why physical album sales have so much importance in this day in age

im not shocked bts had one of the best selling albums in the US bc no one buys physical albums anymore here, the only people who still do are kpop fans

ariana, the biggest pop star right now only sold around 110,000 in physicals of thank you, next. She obviously way bigger than any kpop act in the US. So why do kpop fans still use it as a bragging card

my faves are mainly known for physicals since they haven't gotten a song to chart well yet, so its not just me blindly diminishing the accomplishments of selling millions of albums. Its just i know not to put so much weight on album sales 

#13073 IdleTeen

IdleTeen

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 17 February 2019 - 04:29 PM (Edited by IdleTeen, 17 February 2019 - 04:32 PM.)

All those people that call certain idols "LGBT icons!" or "Gay king/queen!" Can you just stop. If they are gay they never admitted it and they do nothing for the LGBT community in their own country. 

Those titles belong to people who actually are honest and contribute

#13074 Leeyhamour

Leeyhamour

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 17 February 2019 - 05:50 PM

BEAST music >>>>> Highlight music

#13075 DolphinGremlin

DolphinGremlin

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 638 posts
  • LocationA place further than the universe

Posted 17 February 2019 - 06:03 PM

Lia is not anywhere near Jihyo's level. Today she managed to sing live throughout the whole song and it was not main vocal level at all. I'm not a big fan of Jihyo's singing but please don't disrespect Jihyo by saying Lia is better.

#13076 godblessdelulu

godblessdelulu

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,748 posts

Posted 17 February 2019 - 09:23 PM

the opinion is that no concept is worse than the others but the majority of kpop fans assume that edgy stuff is better than cutesy stuff because cutesy stuff is MUCH MORE popular than edgy. That says so much about the mentality of hating thing that is popular.

And because of the way of fanning over the concept, kpop is now pushing the concept thing to the extreme, which is absolutely tiring and repetitive idontthinksobetchplz.png

#13077 Digiwon

Digiwon

monbooboo the fool

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,783 posts

Posted 17 February 2019 - 09:53 PM (Edited by Digiwon, 18 February 2019 - 05:13 AM.)

After thank you next seems like everyone is listening to Ariana Grande but idg the hype about her music or appeal and honestly I won't even try.

#13078 stanMXMandASTRO

stanMXMandASTRO

Trainee

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 17 February 2019 - 10:35 PM

Psycho by History is the best K-Pop song I ever heard, and that's all I have to say

#13079 Baby Pickle

Baby Pickle

Supreme Leader Of Musketeers Club

• PipPipPip
  • 2,284 posts
  • Locationwaiting for Exo to come back from holidays

Posted 18 February 2019 - 12:15 AM

This is the most manipulated generation ever

#13080 FarmerSoowifey

FarmerSoowifey

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 18 February 2019 - 02:09 AM

Fanfics create the most delusional and irritating shippers.

Kaisoo - Chansoo, Sesoo & BaekSoo has more quality interactions since 2013 than Kaisoo. Yet Kaisoo is the more popular ship with shippers making it seems like Kyungsoo is sad when Kai is dating a female idol.
ChanBaek - They hate on Kyungsoo because Chansoo is sailing harder than ChanBaek.

Up, Up and Away!