12695 replies to this topic

#12681 #Waiting

#Waiting

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • LocationHiatus

Posted Yesterday, 12:18 PM

Idk what made people think Chungha is only successful because she's solo. Like hello girl has talents, visuals,charisma, stage presence, "promo", GOOD AND PUBLIC FRIENDLY CATCHY SONGS. And not everyone can pull a successful solo career like her just saying

#12682 Mangoo2.0

Mangoo2.0

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:37 PM

The people who say all gfriend songs sound the same probably just listened to me gusta tu and glass bead then called it a day.

#12683 Dany

Dany

Trainee

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationJakarta, Indonesia

Posted Yesterday, 01:40 PM (Edited by Dany, Yesterday, 02:44 PM.)

I really pissed to WB, both Superman and Batman were lit, much lit than Marvel not because of the universe, but the way they played the psychology part in every human and that's makes each character of DC vulnerable and dark in so human.  The relationship between Joker and Harley? That's one of the darkest ones because how much an abuser Joker is and it's not delivering well by WB because I just don't know how,  I don't have the name of producer or director enough to portray them as dark alter ego in human but whatever that WB try to go to DC, I just really hope that they're doing it better next time, in case one good director try to pick the mess of Man of Steel, Suicide Squad and everything, I just wish the remake will be better NOT in just the effects or costumes. They have great poster film tho'.

Seriously, my DC squad deserves better.

#12684 Mangoo2.0

Mangoo2.0

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:09 PM

Also, I completely agree with the kpop fans who say that bg members are bound to find some gg members attractive or be attracted to them behind the scenes but they overexaggerate that shit too much by making it seem like they wanna have some sort of fucking orgy party with them 0u0plz.png

#12685 Dany

Dany

Trainee

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:51 PM (Edited by Dany, Yesterday, 02:51 PM.)

I know this is very unpopular, because apparently NO ONE TALKED about it, but this SOLO better than Jennie's SOLO

#12686 Quintessential

Quintessential

♕ still bangtan ♕

• PipPip
  • 405 posts
  • LocationHope World

Posted Yesterday, 04:16 PM

99% of BTS' title tracks are really average, their B sides are consistently better

#12687 keiaiai

keiaiai

★彡 ᴊᴇɴᴄʜᴜʟɪᴄʜᴀᴇɴɢ 彡★

• PipPipPip
  • 863 posts
  • Locationeveryone go stan her royal highness princess jennie kim a.k.a. the most precious angel in the world

Posted Yesterday, 04:20 PM (Edited by keiaiai, Yesterday, 04:22 PM.)

I’m not sure if anyone else has made this argument. I’m posting it anyway lol

Everyone that’s bitching about the lineup of YGTB being too young are literally making no sense?

Debuting at 13/14/15 isn’t a new concept - Minzy debuted with 2NE1 when she was 15, Krystal and Sulli debuted at 14/15, Taemin debuted at 14. Even Jungkook debuted in BTS when he was only 15!

This excuse never has and never will make sense to me. If you’re weirded out about stanning because you’re a lot older, that’s fine. I get that. But don’t call out and drag Jeongwoo, Haruto and Junghwan just because they’re 04/05 liners.

#12688 Lady Valtaya

Lady Valtaya

Royal Kpop Princess

• PipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts
  • LocationHangin out with Jackson, Mark, Baekho and Amber

Posted Yesterday, 04:28 PM

Everytime I see another group about to debut I just feel so tired that I can't even breathe.

I love at least 16 different groups already. And I 'm not going anywhere.

But so many groups have so many members that I don't even have the energy to learn all of their names anymore.

#12689 Dany

Dany

Trainee

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:44 PM (Edited by Dany, Yesterday, 04:48 PM.)

Here's another very very super unpopular opinion. For people who saw and mock other people who work on and read fanfiction, I honestly, questioning their empathy or their perceiving to others, not that I'm a better morally wise, but do they even know that these people who worked on fanart, fanfiction, editing videos is actually having the best time of their life for doing THAT THEY ACTUALLY enjoy? I'm not saying what they do as a profession, but we can't judge what people did or produce based on your perceiving on the world alone without giving proper thoughts and background of why people do what they do. The people who read it and also people who contribute their time on the fandom--not just KPOP fandom, actually try to invest and give some part of their life and there is a lot of reason to drive these people to contributing, one thing that I genuinely point out is dealing with their personal problems. Sure, some fanfiction problematics and overly sexualized even close to disturbing, but no one put something because of no reason and that reason alone should earn them space where at least people can't judge them. They live in their own bubble and they posted it in the place where it should be (re: fanfiction account, Tumblr, Livejournal, their personal blog) so as long as these shippers leave you alone, people should pretty leave them as they requested. 

I'm not saying for people to worship shippers, some problematic and if it close to harming people, it should be reported but as long as these people (author, fan-artist, mangaka, editor) doesn't bother you, please leave them alone. So, shipping is contrary an okay activity but if you meet with the problematic one, please don't drag the whole community because whatever they bring to the table is as respected as any other works of people who involved in the creative industry.

#12690 BlazingCobaltX

BlazingCobaltX

Banana Culture anti

• PipPipPip
  • 1,946 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted Yesterday, 05:30 PM

Something being normalised does not mean you have to be okay with it. A 13-year-old debuting is nothing short of child labour in my eyes. 

#12691 Caiii

Caiii

Seoyeon's Footstool

• PipPipPip
  • 2,213 posts
  • LocationI wqnted to be an archaeologist

Posted Yesterday, 06:45 PM (Edited by Caiii, Yesterday, 06:46 PM.)

Nothing is being taken away from you. This is not an attack on your person. Let us enjoy this adaptation, which you wont stop reminding us is a departure from the old series, and just give it a fucking rest. Having something new doesnt mean you cant enjoy the old ones. It doesnt strip away your love for the originals. Just go jerk it off to those. I like teen titans go and the new shera, fuck off

#12692 coval

coval

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,449 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:58 PM (Edited by coval, Yesterday, 07:59 PM.)

Seoul deserved so much more than a lyric video

My favourite song off mono

I wish BTS released more sad emo bops like this

I don't cry enough these days

#12693 leucem

leucem

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:10 PM

unlike what one would expect of them, f(x) had an amazing presence and chemistry on live performances as group. their concert is so easy to enjoy even when watching snippets of it on wobbly fancams. watching the full concert live, with that upbeat and fun discography, must have been such an amazing experience. is one of the things i'm sad i will never get to experience because they truly are my favorite kpop girl group. what a shame

#12694 Irenic_Lotus

Irenic_Lotus

Trainee

• Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:27 PM

Red Velvet is one of my favorite groups but they don't fully sit well with me. I get the vibe that the girls don't like each other all that much. I don't see them getting into a bunch of arguments, but I don't see them sharing secrets and all that either. I honestly think it's one of those cases where if they weren't in a groap together they probably wouldn't talk much, if at all.
They're more like aquatances than the best of friends to me.

#12695 Jessikai

Jessikai

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:37 PM

I feel like everyone is going crazy over Chungha's songs, but I can't get into them. The melodies are catchy, but I'm not a fan of the thin texture of her voice. I wish her voice were a little fuller and more powerful, I guess. 

That's not to say she's not talented! She's an amazing dancer, has great charisma, and she was my favorite on Produce. But I personally don't think her voice can carry a song, or at least the songs she's released.

#12696 Into Your Galaxy

Into Your Galaxy

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 67 posts
  • LocationIn my room.

Posted Today, 03:22 AM

When people complain about MR removed videos of some idols being bad  or lip synced I kinda get upset because..Yes yes, your favs might be doing better or smt but it's not easy to be capable of that sometimes and even the movements alone even causes health problems for people? and more importantly having bad MR removed vidoes =/= Being bad at singing.

Singing and performing are two different things. 

Up, Up and Away!