The unpopular opinions thread (Read OP)

12660 replies to this topic

#12501 valeriekmy96

valeriekmy96

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 12:39 AM

I get that you guys are curious or interested abt txt but straight up stanning them without even knowing how their discography/music sound like is weird af, how could anyone manage to stan them when they have 0 content yet tf??

#12502 Stormie

Stormie

White Dragon

• PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA

Posted 12 January 2019 - 12:56 AM

I don't think fans have the right to be pissed at makeup artists, stylists etc

it's up to the idols themselves to open their mouths and say it's not cool

"they don't have a choice bla bla bla"

they DO have a choice, just no one exercises them, the more idols who just take it, the less likely the next gen will be to talk up and so on until...well y'all know the current state of things so yeah.

#12503 aia

aia

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,985 posts
  • LocationSlain by the Pirate King

Posted 12 January 2019 - 03:12 AM

super unpopular opinion but

imo

Everyday >>>>>>>>>>> Really Really

all verses in everyday has replay value 

#12504 miyahsonline

miyahsonline

Trainee

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 04:10 AM

kingdom come is highly overrated and perfect 10 is the superior perfect velvet track

#12505 #Taesthetic:Ghost

#Taesthetic:Ghost

Debutee

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Location“But in a solitary life, there are rare moments when another soul dips near yours, as stars once a year brush the earth. Such a constellation was he to me.”

Posted 12 January 2019 - 08:43 AM

Watch young and new ARMYs that started stanning BTS in 2018 (late 2017) leave them when TXT debuts. They're all success stans and it would be unveiled to everyone that 50% of ARMYs are like that.

#12506 Stepkdramafan226

Stepkdramafan226

BTS PR Team ♥

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,017 posts
  • Location: "Maybe I made a mistake yesterday, but yesterday's me is still me. Today I am who I am with all of my faults & mistakes. Tomorrow I might be a tiny bit wiser & that'll be me too. These faults & mistakes are what I am, making up the brightest stars in the constellation of my life" - BTS (RM)

Posted 12 January 2019 - 02:38 PM (Edited by Stepkdramafan226, 12 January 2019 - 03:02 PM.)

Possible spoiler for black mirror

Spoiler

#12507 ninglami

ninglami

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 52 posts
  • Location?????????

Posted 12 January 2019 - 02:43 PM

wtf SMNGG feels like blackpink predebut every year they are said to debut but it never happens

#12508 AfterglowVape

AfterglowVape

❤Remember❤

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,281 posts
  • Location(=✖ ᆺ ✖=)

Posted 12 January 2019 - 06:38 PM

Living is overrated.

#12509 aia

aia

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,985 posts
  • LocationSlain by the Pirate King

Posted 12 January 2019 - 07:25 PM

Soyeon make (G)I-dle stand out. 

#12510 cyra laelia

cyra laelia

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Locationmomoland

Posted 12 January 2019 - 07:30 PM (Edited by cyra laelia, 12 January 2019 - 07:30 PM.)

. Guess which of this group can survive in 2019 ,my unpopular opinion is nature , gwsn and dream note

#12511 JNT-LEGGO

JNT-LEGGO

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,344 posts
  • LocationJamaica

Posted 12 January 2019 - 10:27 PM (Edited by JNT-LEGGO, 12 January 2019 - 11:25 PM.)

Coni and especially Doni have said and done some stupid ignorant shit, like a lot of people, and it would be very nice if they acknowledged some of those things and tried to do better but damn y'all, the way some people talk about them you'd think they were these freaking abusive monsters.

Their brand of humor can be a bit much (and please don't start with the cliche "you call that humor?" response, yes it IS humor) but seriously, we've been through this many times, idols are not babies. All these things people have a problem with Doni and Coni like the toy hammer, the crude jokes and asking idols to dance sexy, I'm sorry but once the idol's legally an adult I can't bring myself to be terribly concerned about it.

And this goes for A LOT of issues actually, like idols attending ISAC. I don't know if you're aware but IDOLS ARE NORMAL PEOPLE, and a lot of normal people like to play sports. Yes, Doni and Coni could tone it down a notch, yes, idols can get injured when they participate in sports but for real y'all, chill.

You can't treat idols like delicate flowers one minute (Idol Room, ISAC) and then demand that they be treated like normal people the next minute. (dating bans) That doesn't make a lot of sense.

#12512 Kraftwerk

Kraftwerk

Debutee

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 11:13 PM

Kpop fans these days:

Popular in pann and with kpop stan twitter = going viral.

#12513 Citrus Orange

Citrus Orange

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 11:30 PM

Out of all 2016-debuted idol groups, Pentagon is most talented and well rounded with their producing, vocal, and dancing skills. I can see them going Btob route and be recognized by general public for their talent.

#12514 miyahsonline

miyahsonline

Trainee

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 04:39 AM

now THIS is how you do a gg choreo. not whatever stiff mess *** was serving

https://youtu.be/xx_E8ID-fX4

#12515 TiddlyWinks

TiddlyWinks

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 05:25 AM

Instagram followers on Charts & Sales section is just LMAO :har:

#12516 cyra laelia

cyra laelia

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Locationmomoland

Posted 13 January 2019 - 07:48 AM

so..know any group in this video that survive? I only know dreamcatcher...

#12517 125628

Trainee for 9 Years

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,836 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 08:43 AM

aside from red (not a super bright red) and purple, unnatural hair colors on idols don't look good

unless their hair is styled meticulously and the color matches the outfit, it could look great though

but generally... green and blue hair on idols... it's a no for me

#12518 RedCarpet

RedCarpet

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,862 posts
  • LocationIn Kuanlin's diss track

Posted 13 January 2019 - 10:01 AM

- 2019 Roty this year will not go to Big 3 groups or TXT. I just feel that some underdog will surprise everyone.

- Wanna One members who're going solo and acting made a good call.

#12519 tearose

tearose

에리

• PipPipPip
  • 1,014 posts
  • LocationIn Suho's armpits, under Taehyung's shirt, sleeping in Hoseok's dimples

Posted 13 January 2019 - 10:16 AM

kinda grosses me out/irritates me the way people focus so heavily on, for example, txt's "look" (this applies to any idol groups tho)

i.e. "it seems bighit is looking for the clean-faced natural types" like ok imstupid.png  we aren't discussing produce here, these are actual people with actual personalities and maybe y'all can tone it down. also dislike when threads are filled almost solely with "he looks like *insert other male idol with two eyes, a nose, and lips*" i know we don't know anything about them yet but we really don't need to be discussing this over and over ffs

#12520 @Aisuru

@Aisuru

Long-term Trainee

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
  • Location“Better a cruel truth than a comfortable delusion.”

Posted 13 January 2019 - 11:40 AM

b428d337-a8f5-4d23-88ef-8fcb5313398c-jpe

I'm probably the only one who thinks so, but can ARMY let go of this narrative? it's sound almost like they're fetishising BTS into some underdogs with a tragic backstory, while creating multiple theories on how the whole world is against them and some other bullshit.

Everyone suffers for success, and there are those who suffered worse and weren't rewarded with anything. At least be grateful and push BTS forward rather than clinging to the past.

Up, Up and Away!