I've got HEAPS of unpopular opinions. Yay for this thread.
* Anyone expecting pop singers to be good at singing should fuck right off out of the k-pop scene and go listen to opera or some other snob music where you'll be welcomed with open arms by the technique-loving elitists who love to jerk each other off over vibrato and other bullshit. Pop music is about fun, personality and great songs, not technique.
* For that matter anyone who yaks on about "talent" is full of shit. Just fuck off. You don't even know what you're talking about.
* Netizens' opinions are always complete trash and should always be disregarded by everybody at all times. Anyone copy-pasting threads over from Netizenbuzz to here is contributing to the cancer by giving them unwarranted importance, not to mention insulting the good work that Netizenbuzz does in translating their rancid filth so the world can see how disgusting netizens are by robbing that site of hits. Tsk tsk.
* Hwayoung was the only bully in T-ara, that's why she was removed - for emotionally blackmailing the other members, and the company. She is now completely unemployable because industry insiders know what she really did and hate her for it, that's why her contract negotiations for future work all fell through. KKS let her go with "no conditions" knowing that she had shot her own career in the foot anyway, all on her own. She is now permanently blacklisted and will never return to the entertainment industry.
* Rania's "Style" was the best song of 2012. Note: I didn't say best k-pop song.
* Autotune is making pop music better. Trust me, you don't want to hear how these people REALLY sing.
* Gangkiz were great. I bought their mini-album repackage because it has some of the best songs in all of k-pop.
* Anyone who uses the words "delusional", "pressed" or "reflect" in reference to anything k-pop related should not be allowed to listen to music or comment on it, ever. When I create my dictatorship I'll enjoy putting this new rule into effect.
* I've got no problems with what Seungri supposedly did in Japan because I've been there and done that. Those in glass houses...
I could do more but it'd dominate this thread unfairly...