Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Akidoki

Seventeen's Official 'Angel' Yoon Jeonghan thread

lmao, I showed my girlfriend vocal team's mv and I think she's ready to replace me with either Jeonghan or Woozi- Jeonghan because she likes his voice, Woozi because she likes how he looks harharplz.png harharplz.png

DJ58dDpVoAAk7gt.jpg

DJ58f-_U8AAQbRQ.jpg

never thought I'd say this, but I kinda miss this hairstyle  rlytearpls.png rlytearpls.png

your girlfriend has taste I would replace my significant other with jeonghan/woozi if I had the choice too (if I even had one to begin with pfft) hurrplz.png hurrplz.png

one day we will all be able to make mini woozi's and carry them around in our pockets QRLGYBO.png

THIS HAIRSTYLE WAS GOLD! this is my favorite hairstyle on him along with adore u hairstyle I swear his "natural" hair colour is brown it just makes him GLOW and highlights his visuals so well! I really hope they don't do blonde for this comeback as well I really want brown again for this comeback pleaseeeee

DpgriX8.gif

Edited by Carat

your girlfriend has taste I would replace my significant other with jeonghan/woozi if I had the choice too (if I even had one to begin with pfft) hurrplz.pnghurrplz.png

one day we will all be able to make mini woozi's and carry them around in our pockets QRLGYBO.png

THIS HAIRSTYLE WAS GOLD! this is my favorite hairstyle on him along with adore u hairstyle I swear his "natural" hair colour is brown it just makes him GLOW and highlights his visuals so well! I really hope they don't do blonde for this comeback as well I really want brown again for this comeback pleaseeeee

DpgriX8.gif

I'm going to make her watch all of seventeen's mv and listen to their whole discography to see if she'll be loyal to the two of them cause honestly i think she'll dote on Minghao the most 😂😂

How will we even be able to make mini woozi's? 😂😂 but yes I'll love that!

His Adore U hairstyle was the best for me! Dark brown really suits him plus that shoulder length hair.. but I'm kind of afraid Jeonghan would still have that blond locks come next era just because pledis seems to be pushing for the color? And I honestly don't care at this point as long as his scalp is healthy and THEY FREE THE FOREHEAD! :)

I'm going to make her watch all of seventeen's mv and listen to their whole discography to see if she'll be loyal to the two of them cause honestly i think she'll dote on Minghao the most

How will we even be able to make mini woozi's? but yes I'll love that!

His Adore U hairstyle was the best for me! Dark brown really suits him plus that shoulder length hair.. but I'm kind of afraid Jeonghan would still have that blond locks come next era just because pledis seems to be pushing for the color? And I honestly don't care at this point as long as his scalp is healthy and THEY FREE THE FOREHEAD! smile.png

SHE BETTER BE A LOYAL ZIHAN STAN!! pfft I'm jk minghao is adorable too <3

through the power of science and woozi aegyo! ohpressor.png

yeah I'm afraid they are pushing the blonde too which is the reason they made his hair black for all of pretty u, aju nice and the tour cause mansae ruined his hair pledis better know what they are doing this time if they are going to continue with blonde or just go back to brown cause at least it doesn't ruin his hair colour and it still boosts his visuals idontthinksobetchplz.png

YES ANOTHER ONE FOR #FREETHEFOREHEAD TEAM! ahmagahplz.png

SHE BETTER BE A LOYAL ZIHAN STAN!! pfft I'm jk minghao is adorable too <3

through the power of science and woozi aegyo! ohpressor.png

yeah I'm afraid they are pushing the blonde too which is the reason they made his hair black for all of pretty u, aju nice and the tour cause mansae ruined his hair pledis better know what they are doing this time if they are going to continue with blonde or just go back to brown cause at least it doesn't ruin his hair colour and it still boosts his visuals idontthinksobetchplz.png

YES ANOTHER ONE FOR #FREETHEFOREHEAD TEAM! ahmagahplz.png

Well, I guess anything is better than the purple/pink disaster that was his hair before? Lmao

I'm all for Jeonghan looking like an anime character with his hair down but he shines the most when his forehead is free!

Well, I guess anything is better than the purple/pink disaster that was his hair before? Lmao

I'm all for Jeonghan looking like an anime character with his hair down but he shines the most when his forehead is free!

omg I seriously need to talk to that stylist who did that dye job and yell at them because what the hell was that dye melt??? that was not a melt that was a patch job omgwtf.png

yes! that's why people love it when he wears snapbacks cause his hair is out of his face and you can see his face clearly but they gave him full bangs and while he does look good its not as good as when his forehead is showing warstarplz.png

that's why people love it when he wears snapbacks

god he's perf when he wears snapbacks

as for me, my fave is his mansae blond hairstyle lol

he just looked so cute that era with his chubby cheeks and ponytail.

and i just wanna say that i loved everything about him in pinwheel. im so soft for him :rlytearpls:

god he's perf when he wears snapbacks

as for me, my fave is his mansae blond hairstyle lol

he just looked so cute that era with his chubby cheeks and ponytail.

and i just wanna say that i loved everything about him in pinwheel. im so soft for him rlytearpls.png

I loved mansae hair too! it's just too bad that it damaged his hair so much they had to cut it warstarplz.png

pinwheel is my favorite unit release its like perfect for the fall its chill but intricate and where you think it will do something it actually doesn't, it kinda leaves you wanting more you know like its not finished? its so interesting ahmagahplz.png

I loved mansae hair too! it's just too bad that it damaged his hair so much they had to cut it warstarplz.png

pinwheel is my favorite unit release its like perfect for the fall its chill but intricate and where you think it will do something it actually doesn't, it kinda leaves you wanting more you know like its not finished? its so interesting ahmagahplz.png

that red hair after blond ruined it hmpf

though pinwheel is not my fave song (i, a lilili yabbay supremacist), it's still a very good song. it's very calming and i dont even know the lyrics but it just made me feel so so so warm.

jeonghan's cuts from the dynafit video~

6nst0G8.gif

(I flipped it cause who needs a upside down jeonghan gif jCQ9zCm.png )

tZm67w8.gif

Edited by Carat
  • Like 1

DMdU1roU8AAMAbz.jpg

Vocal unit for dynafit

DAT BOYFRIEND LOOK /drools QRLGYBO.png

DAT BOYFRIEND LOOK /drools QRLGYBO.png

Seriously though, can't they fix his hair? That coconut bettet be gone come november :)

On a personal note, I think Jeonghan would really do great on a show like Master Key.. :))

Seriously though, can't they fix his hair? That coconut bettet be gone come november :)

On a personal note, I think Jeonghan would really do great on a show like Master Key.. :))

I was kind of ignoring it and just enjoying the fact that he was in a leather hoodie but I'm hoping the reason why it's styled like this is cause they didn't want to give him a hair cut before DE was over but the photoshoot wanted something new for him? Cause you can even see during taemin's concert he has his bangs split so I don't think he likes it either lol

I haven't seen it yet actually what is it about? I know mingyu is suppose to be on episode 3!

I was kind of ignoring it and just enjoying the fact that he was in a leather hoodie but I'm hoping the reason why it's styled like this is cause they didn't want to give him a hair cut before DE was over but the photoshoot wanted something new for him? Cause you can even see during taemin's concert he has his bangs split so I don't think he likes it either lol

I haven't seen it yet actually what is it about? I know mingyu is suppose to be on episode 3!

Ahh~ maybe that's it? We'll see when the teasers come if he still has that hairstyle anyway.. Wow, I can't believe less than 3 weeks from now it's already comeback time? And the teasers can be drop anytime from now??

It's kind of like x man feel? They need to find the two players who has the "master key" through series of games? They're divided into two teams and they must win the games so they'll get clues to see who has the keys. It's more on who can act best and is quick on their feet with the challenges..

Ahh~ maybe that's it? We'll see when the teasers come if he still has that hairstyle anyway.. Wow, I can't believe less than 3 weeks from now it's already comeback time? And the teasers can be drop anytime from now??

It's kind of like x man feel? They need to find the two players who has the "master key" through series of games? They're divided into two teams and they must win the games so they'll get clues to see who has the keys. It's more on who can act best and is quick on their feet with the challenges..

ikr I'm so excited I wonder how they will drop the teasers I keep waiting around for 12 am kst to drop ahmagahplz.png

omg why didn't they get jeonghan to go on that instead of mingyu? he would have been so good! like its good exposure for mingyu but jeonghan literally slays at those types of games and he has such a poker face! ahhh I hope cause mingyu got invited that jeonghan could possibly go later if the show gets popular rlytearpls.png

ikr I'm so excited I wonder how they will drop the teasers I keep waiting around for 12 am kst to drop ahmagahplz.png

omg why didn't they get jeonghan to go on that instead of mingyu? he would have been so good! like its good exposure for mingyu but jeonghan literally slays at those types of games and he has such a poker face! ahhh I hope cause mingyu got invited that jeonghan could possibly go later if the show gets popular rlytearpls.png

I think they'll drop it on Monday? Since they always drop the pre-comeback mvs on Mondays + 2 weeks before cb, a reasonable time to drop them? But honestly, we're never sure when it comes to pledis 😂😂

I think they invite the most popular members of idol groups to guest there? Baekhyun, OngNiel from W1, Eunwoo from Asto? So they invited Mingyu?

Jeonghan would be my bet who would do the best there + Wonwoo, but they lack variety material so maybe that's why pledis pushed Mingyu..

The first ep rating was high though, so I hope it'll continue for a while. I want more idol guestings on this kind of variety shows :)

I think they'll drop it on Monday? Since they always drop the pre-comeback mvs on Mondays + 2 weeks before cb, a reasonable time to drop them? But honestly, we're never sure when it comes to pledis

I think they invite the most popular members of idol groups to guest there? Baekhyun, OngNiel from W1, Eunwoo from Asto? So they invited Mingyu?

Jeonghan would be my bet who would do the best there + Wonwoo, but they lack variety material so maybe that's why pledis pushed Mingyu..

The first ep rating was high though, so I hope it'll continue for a while. I want more idol guestings on this kind of variety shows smile.png

makes sense for it to be on monday... I don't trust pledis though they sneaky >O

Jeonghan won't get any variety material if he doesn't go on shows though! Push him too pledis he's a gem! rlytearpls.png

Edited by Carat

805d89965992b10a3c6f755b55ab93a9.jpg

I can't no believe one posted this yet lol

elfhnrejfbs I can't believe I forgot to post this on here I was so busy spazzing on LINE it must have totally passed my mind... please forgive me for being a fail OP warstarplz.png

elfhnrejfbs I can't believe I forgot to post this on here I was so busy spazzing on LINE it must have totally passed my mind... please forgive me for being a fail OP warstarplz.png

LOL it happens, was just surprised when you're one of the OPs who are really up to date :)

LOL it happens, was just surprised when you're one of the OPs who are really up to date smile.png

awh thanks for saying that I try my best~

the comeback needs to be here already though so I can fix the damn op its bugging the hell outta me its been like that for over a month now omgwtf.png

995B0D3359EF2A482554BD

so freaking cute rlytearpls.png

he was so cute this vlive I swear its like he knew that hoodie was making him look 10x more cute then normal and used it to his advantage warstarplz.png

tumblr_oy9wiiDQFD1rz50d9o10_250.giftumblr_oy9wiiDQFD1rz50d9o5_250.giftumblr_oy9wiiDQFD1rz50d9o8_250.gif

tumblr_oy9wiiDQFD1rz50d9o3_250.giftumblr_oy9wiiDQFD1rz50d9o1_250.giftumblr_oy9wiiDQFD1rz50d9o4_250.gif

tumblr_oy9wiiDQFD1rz50d9o7_250.giftumblr_oy9wiiDQFD1rz50d9o2_250.giftumblr_oy9wiiDQFD1rz50d9o6_250.gif

x

zihan are so adorableeee one of my most favorite ships rlytearpls.png

• Like 2

79c786345ab58fb089b2a477b034ef04.jpg

First of all, how dare???

98f04b067ff184ccd2baf116d1afc3d7.jpg

totally off my game lately at least I have the excuse of it being my bday today 

6QeN77B.gif

I can't take my eyes off the nape of his neck QRLGYBO.png QRLGYBO.png

• Like 2