Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Akidoki

Seventeen's Official 'Angel' Yoon Jeonghan thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdCEJzLVmBQ&ab_channel=RemovedMusicRecored

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9SDMOd3zbY&ab_channel=MRRemovedRealVoice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVh0cVLVloY&ab_channel=%ED%95%98%EB%8A%98%3F

I wanted to put the boys be concert one but they edited it so badly that I don't even think it counts as live anymore since they used live recording but different video 0u0plz.png ??

anyways jeonghan and woozi were the two members that used to be called out for not singing during their lives but their voices were so soft that it was hard for those shitty mics to pick them up (those skin coloured mics are literally given by the music show not even their own companies so that should state the quality of the mics)

that true.. I remember their voices being drowned by the background vocals.. its much better now..  its cute though... i think DK is the only consistent member who can be heard well above the background vocals.. 

Also I dont expect jeonghan to be an exceptional singer even with all the training and I hope people don't have unrealistic expectations... As long as he is a decent singer for kpop standard I am fine..  And I am proud with what he has achieved so far.. 

That phone throwing incident is really upsetting and maddening.  I couldn't watch another after the first because I really got mad 5cF9Biq.png Didn't that fan think that she/he could have hurt someone, not just Hannie? It's noy helping that I have asthma attack - so I'm laying it off - but what was that person thinking...or maybe not thinking :umimpressed:  

Really loved @Honey's fanaccount - all the details and the fangirling - Jeonghan's so good and you're such a lucky lucky girl.  You know so much abt SVT and Jeonghan ilikeitplz.png

@Hinata, thank you for posting that eargasmic collection and like you,and like you, I hope that fan's phone broke as well hurrplz.png

yeah hurrplz.png

Btw I am so glad you unlurked and started sharing your thoughts.. Its been so long since we had such long discussions.. Its just so busy right now that I cannot reply right away... 

His wittiness is what attracted me a lot too.. The times when he looks lost, I can actually imagine the wheels turning in his head.. He does worry a lot and probably keeps thinking about things.. but the times when he is cooking up some prank.. his expression is a joy to watch... haha... 

I love this fan cam just for the fact how he changes from serious/lost to polite to devilish.. 

I think he is very observant and also very mature... I read somewhere that the boys come to talk about their problems with him so imagine all the dirt he has on them.. lmao... 

• Like 1

Click here to view the Tweet

Where is this from? So ethereal... 

DIKU97wUAAEbBBc.jpg

DIIWkVHUMAA28-N.jpg

DIIpmShUAAA9QTQ.jpg

DIH_14VW0AAKzQJ.jpg

DIIATFcWsAApTxX.jpg

chuplz.png chuplz.png

• Like 1

Jeonghan said his eyes were the most attractive.. I cannot choose one thing about him coz every thing seems pretty perfect for me..

All these expensive gifts!!

This is so cute and funny..

• Like 1

Jeonghan said his eyes were the most attractive.. I cannot choose one thing about him coz every thing seems pretty perfect for me..

All these expensive gifts!!

This is so cute and funny..

when I saw that picture my first thought was wooooow his hands are small! like I knew his hands were on the smaller size but jeez lol

I wonder if that's a girl or a guy fan... we need to know for proportions! ohpressor.png

• Like 1

when I saw that picture my first thought was wooooow his hands are small! like I knew his hands were on the smaller size but jeez lol

I wonder if that's a girl or a guy fan... we need to know for proportions! :ohpressor:

I thought it was a male.. lol.. his hands are slender..

++

Can't wait to see his shorter hair.. it looks good in the fan pics..

Will forever miss his long blonde hair though.. wish he had kept it long a little longer..

• Like 1

So adorable esp the one where he covers his mouth and smiles and his adorable laugh.. if someone has a gif version of both..

• Like 1

I thought it was a male.. lol.. his hands are slender..

++

Can't wait to see his shorter hair.. it looks good in the fan pics..

Will forever miss his long blonde hair though.. wish he had kept it long a little longer..

so is it confirmed he cut his hair shorter cause I keep seeing fansites posting predebut gifs... I was kinda hoping he just dyed it dark.. :rlytearpls: 

So adorable esp the one where he covers his mouth and smiles and his adorable laugh.. if someone has a gif version of both..

I would make the gifs for you but I'm currently sick.. maybe someone can find them on Tumblr D:
  • Like 1

so is it confirmed he cut his hair shorter cause I keep seeing fansites posting predebut gifs... I was kinda hoping he just dyed it dark.. :rlytearpls: 

I would make the gifs for you but I'm currently sick.. maybe someone can find them on Tumblr D:

Not sure but everyone was saying so and it did look shorter but the same color in those pics.. I am hoping it was just a different color as well..

Thanks for the offer.. I'll see if I can find the them.. and hope you are feeling better..

• Like 1

I saw and heard an angel.. I feel blessed..

• Like 1

look at the retweets.. so many people appreciating jeonghan's hard work :rlytearpls:

He sounds really good though..

I knew he would improve but it took me by surprise.. I was away for a while .. when I heard DWC and then backtracked to listen to immortal song.. I was so shook.. decalcomania is also one of my favs..

And then came we gonna make it shine.. seriously I am in tears..

I can't stop listening to him.. so guys if you see me posting lot of his singing vids that's coz I am really excited about it.. and I am glad people are appreciating his hard work.. he will continue to improve and like I said before.. am really looking forward to his solo stage someday..

• Like 1

pretty sleepy baby

mQsL8e3.jpg

bigger picture of his insta pic <3 rlytearpls.png

all in white angel QRLGYBO.png

i'm crying he's so adorable 

• Like 1

i'm crying he's so adorable 

ohhh I saw this in passing on twt but I didn't think twice of it cause of the hat how cute rlytearpls.png rlytearpls.png

DJgO4ffV4AItmD6.jpg

DJgO4fgUMAEZ4Be.jpg

he's too much

ohhh I saw this in passing on twt but I didn't think twice of it cause of the hat how cute rlytearpls.png rlytearpls.png

yes! i almost not see it

• Like 1

AHHH, i love when he looks happy at the airports!!!!!

DKUQJeSV4AES8he.jpg

DKUREEzVoAEbklw.jpg

DKUREEzU8AEy1zA.jpg

DKUO-hYUMAA63Xm.jpg

also his outfit is sosocute

:(

AHHH, i love when he looks happy at the airports!!!!!

DKUQJeSV4AES8he.jpg

DKUREEzVoAEbklw.jpg

DKUREEzU8AEy1zA.jpg

DKUO-hYUMAA63Xm.jpg

also his outfit is sosocute

:(

The bucket hat needs to burn but everything else is adorable <3 <3

It's so nice to see the boys so smiley and happy~ it seems that break did them well!

happy birthday to our special boy here's hoping he has a great day!

u6JNIXr.jpg

W0cH3ym.jpg

o5b0Dis.jpg

Ip8iFkE.jpg

a0ctLr3.jpg

XMJTAWZ.jpg

WivazMe.jpg

pMiZy5z.jpg

pbwANwD.jpg

• Like 1

Happy brithday to the actual luckiest person in svt, talented king of improvement, dream visual, smart angel Jeonghan!

P.S. When i recall my non-carat days, i only there's a group named seventeen and a member named Jeonghan, so he takes quite a special place in my memories~

Happy brithday to the actual luckiest person in svt, talented king of improvement, dream visual, smart angel Jeonghan!

P.S. When i recall my non-carat days, i only there's a group named seventeen and a member named Jeonghan, so he takes quite a special place in my memories~

• Like 2

Happy Birthday to our one and only caring mom of Seventeen

#AngelJeonghanDay #윤정한_ìƒì¼ì—_기분좋ì€_ìºëŸ¿ë“¤

DLOP33uUIAARMTq.jpg

1f60a.png1f33a.png1f337.png1f33c.png1f338.png1f490.png1f339.png2665.png 

Edited by StanSEVENTEEN2017
  • Like 2