Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jcey

GOT7's JB deletes his SNS accounts leaving fans worried

tumblr_nbrbhzETOX1qg5nyao1_500.gif

GOT7's leader JB, who had kept in touch with fans through his various SNS accounts, seems to have deleted both his Twitter and Instagram. Why? No one knows for certain, and the uncertainty has left some fans worried.

Earlier today, fans noticed that when they tried to visit the idol's SNS accounts, they were met with the notice "User Not Found". JB has over 600K followers on Instagram and nearly 800K followers on his Twitter, and also recently became 'verified' on Twitter as well. So the fact that he would just suddenly delete his accounts has raised some concerns.

Source -Akp

Tbh I am not worried. Youngjae deleted his account last time. No trouble came. I don't worry about Got7 as a group for these things. They will be just fine♡♡

there's a rumour in twitter that JB might leave jyp and got7 tho. so stupid rumour   :hoplz:

there's a rumour in twitter that JB might leave jyp and got7 tho. so stupid rumour   :hoplz:

delete it

Really? Never heard of it.Did u just create it at the Spot?.lol

Maybe JB is just tired of all the bash/trolls , so i don't blame him.

200.gif

there's a rumour in twitter that JB might leave jyp and got7 tho. so stupid rumour :hoplz:

Lol and you bieleve that :lol: :lol:

Trolls are everywhere !

Maybe JB is just tired of all the bash/trolls , so i don't blame him.

200.gif

Yeah specially trolls tagging GOT7 members with posts that they want them to die :( people are crazy

shake my head to those evil bastards who want them to die!

i will have nightmares because of them

200.gif

Yeah specially trolls tagging GOT7 members with posts that they want them to die :( people are crazy

Omg..is this True.?.I rarely go to insta and don't use twitter much. Wow.. The nerve of those bitches.

Omg..is this True.?.I rarely go to insta and don't use twitter much. Wow.. The nerve of those bitches.

Its better that you didn't see them .

Yeah one attention seeker tagged them in a picture of someobe hangging themself and stuff like that but fans have been reporting the account or creating accounts with the name i hate youngjae ....

I get you can hate a idol/person, but be clever, what i never got is why people wish other people to die? 

200.gif

Its better that you didn't see them .
Yeah one attention seeker tagged them in a picture of someobe hangging themself and stuff like that but fans have been reporting the account or creating accounts with the name i hate youngjae ....

As a fan I'm not that worried if people were pissing him off better to be safe than sorry before he say's something, I'm just sad but as long as I see him performing and stuff I'll be OK.

He was in a good mood the other day at the airport.

https://vine.co/v/ebXLXU5HhMM

Meh. Probably people spamming him over the rumor he's dating one of the Sixteen girls. It was a mess. I don't blame him.

For real thy were doing that to us, because if you mess with got7 you mess with ALL IGOT7s

Meh. Probably people spamming him over the rumor he's dating one of the Sixteen girls. It was a mess. I don't blame him.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT WHO????????????

MINYOUNG PLEASE 😊

wow.. wow, is that true??? who...???

wow.. wow, is that true??? who...???

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT WHO????????????

MINYOUNG PLEASE

NOT TRUE (but what do I know). Like the rumors he's leaving GOT7. Hence the fiasco. Fans bothering him on SNS, though, that's true.

Cos JYShit is busy messing Sixteen survival show to choose his petsonal favorite like Chaeryoung, Natty, etc...

He forgets to let other artists comeback.

All JYPE acts should leave that shit company at this rate.

Cos JYShit is busy messing Sixteen survival show to choose his petsonal favorite like Chaeryoung, Natty, etc...

Lol GOT7 are already preparing for their comeback , all of the members changed their hair colors yesterday

Please just stop. GOT7 are coming back after 2pm and have been busy since the beginning of this year non-stop. 

Did you forget about the whole mess, how 2pm would have comeback early juni till some Music video producer decided not to make the mv anymore. 

200.gif