Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

Ex-JYP trainees: Ceci and Lena

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
41 replies to this topic

#1 Angel_Nessa

Angel_Nessa

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,111 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 09:28 AM

Ex-JYP trainee Lena (the girl in red), who featured in Sunmi's album Full Moon, will represent Korean community in the USA for Miss Korea 2015.

CFs5kFDUgAI_P7i.jpg

CFx-wFmUsAAJq5k.jpg

Ceci (Cecilia), a Chinese girl, will debut in a Chinese movie: Braveness of the Ming.

CFwWCAPVAAE7l9x.jpg

Cecilia Boey & Park Minyoung alongside the cast & crew of Braveness of the Ming.

CFs5kFxUkAAY3XF.jpg

Lena and Ceci were supposed to debut as a 6mix member and then to be in the line up for the survival Sixteen, but it seems they decided to not be in a girlgroup and started their solos careers.

Is that their best decisions? 

#2 The_Vixen

The_Vixen

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,955 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 09:30 AM

LENA.... :cry:

jyp how could you?

#3 kamitruth

kamitruth

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,694 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 09:31 AM

Everyone that leaves JYP is a good decision

MyEtfYR.gif

#4 Oliver

Oliver

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,026 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 09:31 AM (Edited by Murdock, 29 May 2015 - 09:32 AM.)

Cecilia </3 a true loss

#5 Angel_Nessa

Angel_Nessa

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,111 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 09:32 AM

LENA.... :cry:

jyp how could you?

in fact I was said that Lena had decided to not be part of a girlgroup, that she wanted to be an actress, and now she's in Miss Korea what is great.

#6 Im a liar a scammer

Im a liar a scammer

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 09:35 AM (Edited by numinous, 29 May 2015 - 09:38 AM.)

JYP stans need to start admitting to this charm of their company. The one company where leaving, being kicked out or being swapped out can be even better for you.

#7 miwa201

miwa201

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,908 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 09:38 AM

I think it's better for them to leave before they debuted bc then they would have been stuck doing something they clearly didn't love.

#8 Rocko

Rocko

Who Am I? I Am CHAMPION!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,066 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 09:41 AM

I think it's better for them to leave before they debuted bc then they would have been stuck doing something they clearly didn't love.

#9 cilira

cilira

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 09:45 AM

WHAT???? LENA!!! WHY????

#10 Bootyhole

Bootyhole

Senior Idol

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 612 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 09:45 AM (Edited by Bootyhole, 29 May 2015 - 09:56 AM.)

well no Ceci and lena wasn't the line up for sixteen surviVal.

JYP wasn't even thinking of doing a survival show At first

At first Ceci and lena was suppose to debut with nayeon,jisoo,jeongyeon, and minyeong called 6mix but since two of them left four of are in sixteen now.

That's why in episode 2 or 3 jyp said that those four were the closest cuz they trained the longest but originally they were suppose to debut together along with lena and ceci which was call called 6mix.

But ceci left in may last year to be an actress and lena left this year on Feb for the states. 6mix was originally was suppose to debut on April 2014 but the debut date kept on delaying maybe that was the reason two others left.

So there was only four left so jyp decided to join the kids girl group and the japan girl group (that was originally was going to debut a year or two after 6mix) together and join a new girl group And change the name to twice With 7 members To gain more popularity for the new girl group that's debuting and the other girl group that will debut later on the year To gain popularity

That's why sixteen has like super young kids like around 13 and 14 those that s the kids group

I been following this girl group for a year now. I even have a ig fan club lol @twice.jyp

#11 awkyj

awkyj

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,454 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 09:46 AM

even though i loved lena i think her leaving was the best that happened to 6mix 

#12 Angel_Nessa

Angel_Nessa

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,111 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 09:47 AM

why people here keep assuming that when an idol leaves JYP, it's his/her best their best decision. 

if the idol leaves JYP and then flop, you'd say "how JYP trained such talentless person for years?"

JYP can't hold all the talented people of Korea, JYP have a great selection of trainees and gave them a good training period, but JYP can't manage so many solo artists (in fact JYPent have a big problem managing solo artists career). So it's better that JYP let them go, so they can start somewhere else; JYP is known for having many ex-trainees that became celebrities and what happened to the trainees of other companies? 

#13 bettyjay

bettyjay

Superstar

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 09:47 AM

Good for them for taking their own careers in their hands and going down the path they decided for themselves. The other girls will be fine provided JYPE doesn't fuck up their management.

#14 KPF93

KPF93

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 09:49 AM

Is that their best decisions? 

ummmmmm...yeah

#15 cowgirlbebop

cowgirlbebop

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,967 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 10:01 AM

why people here keep assuming that when an idol leaves JYP, it's his/her best their best decision. 

Because so many people who leave JYPE prosper, while so many who stay start hot and then fall into mediocrity (if that)?

They aren't just bad at managing their solo acts, but at managing nearly ALL of their acts. Their ability to train people on their way out of the door and not hold any bad feelings is admirable and blah blah blah, but at the end of the day that doesn't count for anything except good feelings.

#16 auroras

auroras

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,419 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 10:02 AM

JYP stans need to start admitting to this charm of their company. The one company where leaving, being kicked out or being swapped out can be even better for you.

But it has been proven that it can also be worse for you to not debut with JYPE. Many nugu groups also have former jYPE trainees. People only point out the more successful ones to make their point but forget the non-successful cases. 

#17 Alex00

Alex00

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 10:02 AM

http://i.imgur.com/MyEtfYR.gif...

How can you spread so much hate about JYP when you stan Suzy? I just dont understand... Suzy´s career has been so well managed so far, and thats thanks to the company...

#18 ImInCloud13

ImInCloud13

Chanel #2

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,475 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 10:08 AM

http://i.imgur.com/MyEtfYR.gif...

Well Suzy didn't leave and look at her...

#19 SUHO ♡ SANA

SUHO ♡ SANA

Global Superstar

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,966 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 10:13 AM

OP gives wrong info. They left one by one and 6Mix was a mess. It isn't like JYP forced them to be in Sixteen. LMFAO.

Sixteen exists cos 6Mix didn't happen cos of their departure. Thank them anyway, if not so, who know if Arrogant Hot Temper Ceci pulling a combined Kris+Luhan+Tao+FormerSujuMmemberHanjang?.

#20 xharuharux

xharuharux

空星☆

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,690 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 10:15 AM

Lena, go get that miss korea title  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:

Up, Up and Away!