Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SLAY

CLC Sorn "Bambam is like my brother ^^"

CGE6iR7VEAAG3ei.jpg

Cute!

CCJMFz4UIAAuz4R.jpg

In other news, CLC just dropped their comeback MV today:

lmfao at that screencap. Bam Bam should start a Thailine like Jia has Chinaline lol 

That dress she is wearing is really not cute. Don't do that to someone so pretty ;A; and its good that they are close. That's such a cute pic haha. They seem like they would get along well. I'd love to hear them talking to each other in Thai XDDDD

How is the MV 'in other news'????? It deserves its own thread :soul:

That dress she is wearing is really not cute. Don't do that to someone so pretty ;A; and its good that they are close. That's such a cute pic haha. They seem like they would get along well. I'd love to hear them talking to each other in Thai XDDDD

How is the MV 'in other news'????? It deserves its own thread :soul:

Oh the MV was already posted earlier. I just thought I'd include it in the OP since it's about Sorn

Oh the MV was already posted earlier. I just thought I'd include it in the OP since it's about Sorn

ohhh good thing I guess then. I hadn't seen it until just now because you included it. smart :smile:

JYP and Cube artists/trainees are close since forever, but it's nice that she sees Bambam as a brother.

definitely Korea 1st Thailine starting.