OneHallyu

[BREAKING] HALF SHAVED! Taeyeon has short platinum blonde and half shaved hair now? #GG #ComingSoon

Sorecer

We don't know if one side is shaved it could be that everything was slicked over to one side but how can she rock every single hairstyle she tries  :rlytearpls:

I really want Seohyun to do something different with her hair and I want Sooyoung to go back to her boys era black flawless hair or her hoot era short hair

Girls+Generation+Girls+Generation+Lands+

tumblr_myi1l4jrIB1qm9g6to2_250.giftumblr_n3zp8uuPIe1r8whw3o3_250.gif

Posted · Hidden by Hemlock, May 18, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by Hemlock, May 18, 2015 - No reason given

and I should because? I just wanted to see how many dislikes I got

go to sleep kid. it's way past your bedtime. 

kids shouldn't be allowed on the internet without parents' supervision. grow up.

We don't know if one side is shaved it could be that everything was slicked over to one side but how can she rock every single hairstyle she tries  :rlytearpls:

I really want Seohyun to do something different with her hair and I want Sooyoung to go back to her boys era black flawless hair or her hoot era short hair

Girls+Generation+Girls+Generation+Lands+

tumblr_myi1l4jrIB1qm9g6to2_250.giftumblr_n3zp8uuPIe1r8whw3o3_250.gif

Yep, that's why I put the '?' But wea can be sure from the pic she had a haircut and also her hair is extremely blonde so its a light blonde or platinum hair :excited:

go to sleep kid. it's way past your bedtime. 

kids shouldn't be allowed on the internet without parents' supervision. grow up.

22 years old . Also last time checked it's only 8:39 am in the morning so you post is invalid . No do me a favor and jump off a cliff

22 years old . Also last time checked it's only 8:39 am in the morning so you post is invalid . No do me a favor and jump off a cliff

that's worse. 22 years old behaving like a 5 year old. my bad its almost 12am where i live. now go eat your cereal in milk. 

I'm sorry I live in a small urban country where we only have one hill, which is currently closed for renovation. no cliffs either. we are flat like that. what do you suggest? also, i am a strong swimmer so i don't mind trying to do some diving. too bad there isn't any cliffs where i live.

that's worse. 22 years old behaving like a 5 year old. my bad its almost 12am where i live. now go eat your cereal in milk. 

I'm sorry I live in a small urban country where we only have one hill, which is currently closed for renovation. no cliffs either. we are flat like that. what do you suggest? also, i am a strong swimmer so i don't mind trying to do some diving. too bad there isn't any cliffs where i live.

well I got better things to do than deal with a pressed Sone so bye

well, that's what people say when they can't find a witty/sassy enough reply but, nice talking to you.^^ annyeong.

remember to buy TIffany's Q&A on itunes. 

taeyeon don't give a fuck for haters anymore. yay :ahmagah:

well, that's what people say when they can't find a witty/sassy enough reply but, nice talking to you.^^ annyeong.

remember to buy TIffany's Q&A on itunes. 

Archived