Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
nekoneko

EXID (이엑스아이디) Official Thread | COMEBACK "I Love You" November 21

FULL MOON  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite song of FullMoon?

• DDD
    • Too Good To Me
    • Dreamer (Solji's solo)
    • Alice (Junghwa's solo)
    • Weeknd (LE&Hani)
    • Foolish (Hyerin's solo)

:rlytearpls:  :rlytearpls:

And Hyelinikid said he will be subbing EXID radio shows this week. 

This video is like the proof that anyone can achieve their goals with determination and hard work.

EXID 1st! Thank You V-app session is now subbed.

Note: They thought those Hani hair memes were made by haters, but actually they were made by V-Leggos. 

One anti acc in SK reposted them without credits so it cause the mistaken. But no problem, I think now Hani knew they were made by LEGGOs :lol:

Edited by Frey1112

Nominees for The Show today are EXID, Baek Ah Yeon, & Luna. We have a very high chance. 

Criteria:

PREVOTE:

35% Digital + Physical + SNS

35% Tudou views + Paid Vote

LIVE:

15% Korea Text Vote

15% China Vote

HP364iX.jpg

160614 SBS MTV The Show with EXID at 8pm KST, in 50mins

AQStream: Link
K-PopStream: Link

Ck46_l-UUAAwFEt.jpg

What about our Show Champion chances?

Tomorrow is our last chance before Exo finishes the comeback stages and starts to win

3 wins are amazing and a 4th one would magnificent!

Tbh I prefer the MV Dance Ver. rather than the original MV

Both are great anyway

Sent from my ASUS_Z00ED using Tapatalk

Hello. I am new fan of EXID and Hyerin bias but I really love all members. Hyerin made me cry yesterday when she was in MS  :)

• Like 4
  • Dislike 1

Hello. I am new fan of EXID and Hyerin bias but I really love all members. Hyerin made me cry yesterday when she was in MS  :)

Welcome and enjoy your stay~ <3

• Like 1

What about our Show Champion chances?

Tomorrow is our last chance before Exo finishes the comeback stages and starts to win

3 wins are amazing and a 4th one would magnificent!

Just continue to stream their music video and latest Show Champion performance here :

• Like 1

Congrats leggos! I haven´t seen the images yet but i would love to see Yerin give to trophy to exid member. That would be a gold moment for me. eheheh

and How is the chance for the show next week ? :hurr:  ( E-X-O won't perform there )

PS: I've heard that HK and Taiwan Leggo spent lots of money for voting for EXID on The show !!!

Edited by MD1710

Yea they were the most contributed site according to the rank :cry:

and How is the chance for the show next week ? :hurr:  ( E-X-O won't perform there )

PS: I've heard that HK and Taiwan Leggo spent lots of money for voting for EXID on The show !!!

They will win as long as The Show stick to their "no performance, no win" rule. But I think they will since EXO have only  2 The Show trophies (they promoted for both those wins). We might even achieve triple crown. 

Yeah, 2M worth of points is a lot of money. 

For Show Champion, I think this week might be our last chance. But since they won't be broadcasting this week, it depends. 

• Like 2

I decided to go back and rewatch EXID Showtime (cuz I can't get enough EXID).  Am I wrong, or is the song that LE is working on in the very beginning of Episode 1 "Cream" from the "Street" album?

Oh, and another great win for the group!!  I am so very glad for them!  I really hope they get a fourth!

I decided to go back and rewatch EXID Showtime (cuz I can't get enough EXID).  Am I wrong, or is the song that LE is working on in the very beginning of Episode 1 "Cream" from the "Street" album?

Oh, and another great win for the group!!  I am so very glad for them!  I really hope they get a fourth!

Yes, the song she was working there is Cream.

I'm sure you've all already discussed this but, are we ever going to get an official lightstick? Does EXID even have an official lightstick? I've seen fans waving lightsticks at concerts but I dunno.  :unsure:

Though... what colors would we use? Not to mention, other fandoms would probably start complaining :donthinkso: We need an EXID lightstick on here and in real life :rlytearpls: