Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
nekoneko

EXID (이엑스아이디) Official Thread | COMEBACK "I Love You" November 21

FULL MOON  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite song of FullMoon?

• DDD
    • Too Good To Me
    • Dreamer (Solji's solo)
    • Alice (Junghwa's solo)
    • Weeknd (LE&Hani)
    • Foolish (Hyerin's solo)

keep streaming on melon :ahmagah:  we need 2nd win

EXID will perform for the MBC Korean Music Wave in Fukuoka Japan on July 31 together with Apink, Mamamoo, B1A4, & BtoB.

CkbdzReVAAEDXTV.jpg

I'm really proud... Really proud of EXID. These girls deserve EVERYTHING. They work so hard and they always try to show us the best smile and behaviour. The fact that LE cried makes me so emotional, because through her expression and happiness I could feel how hard she worked on the album and how worried she was. This isn't going to be your only prize, girls... You are going to shine even more! CONGRATULATIONS!

#LIEFirstWin :)

Congrats EXID!!

. About the answer you get from company, I found 80% of them are useless, just use to sastified your and you guys selfish desires, and nonsense blaming. I also stop talking with you here. 

Really dude?! There are legit problems fans have wit the company so I'm glad they were able to talk. We're all i-fans here so what do we really know about it all...just stay out of it

• Like 4
  • Dislike 1

cant wait for EXID x Mamamoo interaction

EXID will perform for the MBC Korean Music Wave in Fukuoka Japan on July 31 together with Apink, Mamamoo, B1A4, & BtoB.

CkbdzReVAAEDXTV.jpg

• Like 1

Wow! We woooooooooooooooon! So awesome!!! I'll have to wait till I get home tonight to watch it and cry with them!

Finally was able to change my region after my iTunes sub cancelled this morning and I'm now streaming for EXID on melon.

I made award badges but two were selca and one was fan take. So I'll have to fix them tonight.

• Like 2

Really dude?! There are legit problems fans have wit the company so I'm glad they were able to talk. We're all i-fans here so what do we really know about it all...just stay out of it

Right, I read their report before, and only found the required to company for put legal actions on malicious commenters, Eng/Chi subbing for intl fans + easier copyright law for fanmade Youtubers and the wish EXID'll appear on V-app more are useful, the rest is useless and somehow only overreacted personal opinions such as the rant about noon release or the sexual innuendos in MV, it's not that serious as they describe to BC. And I don't like the way he always stirs everything up to make it looks like a big trouble. It's my opinion.  :unsure: 

But I choose to don't care that guy anymore, so put it aside. Let's celebrate L.I.E 1st win for now  :lol: 

Edited by Frey1112
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 3

Congrats to girls, well deserved. I have bought digital version of album and have zero regrets, this is pure gold, in my top 3 this year with Mamamoo and Luna (no particular order). Hope for two or 3 more victories, but I'm already very happy.

Guys, I'm watching the video of "Weekly Idol" with English Subtitles and Jeonghwa said the web drama is going to be released at June in Korea, why someone posted it's going to be released only in China and on October/November? Lol, I'm confused xd

• Like 1

According to their radio show earlier today, Jeonghwa clarified that it's gonna be only shown in China

Guys, I'm watching the video of "Weekly Idol" with English Subtitles and Jeonghwa said the web drama is going to be released at June in Korea, why someone posted it's going to be released only in China and on October/November? Lol, I'm confused xd

She only said released in June on Weekly Idol, she didn't specifically mentioned SK. But according to other fansites, it's set to release in China in June  :dave:

Really? But in "Weekly Idol" she didn't say that...