Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
nekoneko

EXID (이엑스아이디) Official Thread | COMEBACK "I Love You" November 21

FULL MOON  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite song of FullMoon?

• DDD
    • Too Good To Me
    • Dreamer (Solji's solo)
    • Alice (Junghwa's solo)
    • Weeknd (LE&Hani)
    • Foolish (Hyerin's solo)

EXID leaving the guerrilla fan meet

ALL OF THEM LOOKING GOOD FOR THE COMEBACK :lub: :lub: :lub:

did anyone else notice that junghwa was dressed just like Chaeyoung did going to a music show? I think it's adorable. Edited by Genisphere

I saw some harsh tweets between ileggo and LeggoEnt (k-leggo).

I appreciate everything LeggoEnt team has done for EXID and i-leggos but sometimes they (LeggoEnt) need to be careful with words and pics using in their tweets.

I know that english isn't their first language and they didn't mean to criticize the girls for sure but words like 'horrible' or any other negative words shouldn't be in the caption of EXID's picture because it would be easily misunderstood and confused by i-fans. If they want to criticize the company, they should not insert any picture the girls at all.

I want to say again that I'm very grateful for all the hard work LeggoEnt team has done for EXID and i-fans but there's always a room for improvement. Nobody's perfect. I hope we can work together for EXID to exceed their dream especially with this important first full album.

Firstly, LEGGO ENT is not a team but an individual... :)

Anyway. If you felt uncomfortable, I'll appologize to you, but I just want you to know not only me but also almost all of K-LEGGO got upset about this incident. What I mean by saying about BC was to notice K-LEGGO, including me, have been bear so much failures made by the company including "thingdori incident" and "noon release" but there was no feedback from the company and it was exploded today. So.. just.. don't criticize K-LEGGO too much even if it seems they are making bad mood on D-2...

• Like 5

And for the people who wants to go to the first broadcasting of L.I.E (Show Champion)

[Official announcement about 6/1 show champion]

To have primary right to go Show Champion, you have to bring LEGGO CARD, MP3 Download, and prints about Cheering method..... YOU HAVE TO KNOW that you have to gather at 07:30, 6/1...........(sigh)

I think they will correct this error (If it's error...) but.... (sigh) anyway, I'll bring corrected announcement if they correct it.

Anyway. If you felt uncomfortable, I'll appologize to you, but I just want you to know not only me but also almost all of K-LEGGO got upset about this incident. What I mean by saying about BC was to notice K-LEGGO, including me, have been bear so much failures made by the company including "thingdori incident" and "noon release" but there was no feedback from the company and it was exploded today. So.. just.. don't criticize K-LEGGO too much even if it seems they are making bad mood on D-2...

Sorry, I missed the whole thing, what happened at the Guerilla Event?

And again, thank you for all you do! I understand how frustrating it must be to deal with the company 

What happened today?

And for the people who wants to go to the first broadcasting of L.I.E (Show Champion)

[Official announcement about 6/1 show champion]

To have primary right to go Show Champion, you have to bring LEGGO CARD, MP3 Download, and prints about Cheering method..... YOU HAVE TO KNOW that you have to gather at 07:30, 6/1...........(sigh)

I think they will correct this error (If it's error...) but.... (sigh) anyway, I'll bring corrected announcement if they correct it.

thank you for everything you have done for us :) i really appreciate it !! please keep supporting and updating

Announcement about participation toward 6/1's Show Champion was fixed.
CjtyMHTUYAA2Pat.jpg

It seems like you DON'T HAVE TO DOWNLOAD UNRELEASED L.I.E MP3 FILE and UNKNOWN CHEERING METHODS on 6/1,

but still you need your proof that proving you bought the album.

OMG how about fans who bought album through group purchase?????

Thank you so much for an update. Good to hear!

LeggoEnt, you don't have to apologize anyone for anything. I admire you for what you've done so far.

Please keep supporting EXID and communicating with i-fans.

And btw, BC sucks!

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

:blush:

Hot Body...Hot Body...Hot Body!  (I imagine Hani standing of the side chanting that with her Binoculars on full zoom!)

• Like 2

EXID is going to slay everyone away

Junghwa is my bias and I feel so glad to see that she's finally getting attention <33333333333

Fiestar and CLC are flopping and it hurts so much rn.. I want EXID so badly to succeed

• Dislike 1

i swear exid has the craziest company ever lol they do the craziest shit with their comebacks yet it does end up doing well

i trust this noon release, bc better not fail us

Edited by leenzyan

I'm dying for the next teaser, i can't wait! I've watch Junghwa teaser 200k times! 

I'm dying for the next teaser, i can't wait! I've watch Junghwa teaser 200k times! 

Me too! She looks amazing and her moves and expressions can really hypnotize you, lol  :lol:

• Like 1

Found the thread! Can I join? ^.^ I was watching their past weekly idol eps and I'm stanning them already. Hani and LE =bias <3 Hi everyone!

• Like 6

Found the thread! Can I join? ^.^ I was watching their past weekly idol eps and I'm stanning them already. Hani and LE =bias <3 Hi everyone!

Welcome! Of course you can join, lol  :lol: LEGGO are always happy to see new faces  :) If you want to know more about them, go and check this YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC58MW5nT7n0_ytpDlUrVV2g

• Like 1

So does anyone know what happened at the event last night? I keep seeing tweets that are vague about it so I'm confused at to what went on

So does anyone know what happened at the event last night? I keep seeing tweets that are vague about it so I'm confused at to what went on

What event?? WHat tweets???